What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

On 22/09/2019 at 21:16, Sagan said:

For the musically uneducated, his ****ing guitar is upside down! haha

You don’t half talk a lot of rubbish.

The forerunner of Sleaford Mods

This was actually written about the occupants of certain pubs around Gorgie, one to the east of the stadium where they all wear cardigans, one to the west where they all wear fake Stone Island. 

43 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

The forerunner of Sleaford Mods

This was actually written about the occupants of certain pubs around Gorgie, one to the east of the stadium where they all wear cardigans, one to the west where they all wear fake Stone Island. 

That doesn't really increase my interest - Sleaford Mods are the worst band I can recall seeing, and twice had the misfortune to experience as a support act.

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

That doesn't really increase my interest - Sleaford Mods are the worst band I can recall seeing, and twice had the misfortune to experience as a support act.

Ach well if we all liked the same stuff the world would be one big circle jerk, wouldn't it

MC Pitman is a pisstake BTW, a guy dressed up as a miner rapping about ......life

20 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Ach well if we all liked the same stuff the world would be one big circle jerk, wouldn't it

MC Pitman is a pisstake BTW, a guy dressed up as a miner rapping about ......life

No worries - I just can't stand that band, and blame them for a couple of hours of my life I can't get back. 👍

Listening to Psychocandy.  I was due to have seen them twice this year in Glasgow - March at the Barras and August at Kelvingrove Bandstand.

Edited by frankblack

15 hours ago, frankblack said:

Got their latest album and its pretty shit.  The one before it was quite good, though.

Was that Black and White rainbows or you talking bout the new album the Kingdom?

Rainbows had a couple of good tunes but not the greatest album.

The Kingdom is a lot heavier with some absolute class tunes (worth checking it out)

Bush have had some great hits in there time 🤘🤘🤘😃

1 hour ago, Madjambo21 said:

Was that Black and White rainbows or you talking bout the new album the Kingdom?

Rainbows had a couple of good tunes but not the greatest album.

The Kingdom is a lot heavier with some absolute class tunes (worth checking it out)

Bush have had some great hits in there time 🤘🤘🤘😃

I listened to The Kingdom once and didn't like it.   Rainbows I listened to a number of times.