What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Greedy Jambo
8 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Aye, Billie Holiday was shite. :rolleyes:

If you're gaunnie "recommend" Four Seasons' stuff, try "The Night", "Opus 17" or the like.

Just a suggestion. :whistling:

It was Arctic Jambo that mentioned he used to sing a long to them. I just posted the first thing that came up on YouTube. More guff. 

On 20/04/2020 at 02:29, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Actually saw him here in Calgary not long after his "heyday".

One of my favourite Northerns.

Thanks Dagger - a classic!

Corkie, you sound like my kind of guy. Musically, that is. ;)

🤗🤣👍 cheers J.T.F. Robertson, God bless, stay safe n KTF....

On 19/04/2020 at 22:02, Dagger Is Back said:

There you go man. If there are any more you want, just let me know. Only takes a minute

You're a gentleman and a scholar, God bless n take care mate👍

J.T.F.Robertson
14 minutes ago, corkie64 said:

🤗🤣👍 cheers J.T.F. Robertson, God bless, stay safe n KTF....

And you.

Always!

Jingle Bells
29 minutes ago, corkie64 said:

Another gentleman, thank you, imo one of the best soul albums ever produced.  👍

Pleasure,

I had to go on Dagger's three day on-line computer course, to figure it oot as well.

31 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Pleasure,

I had to go on Dagger's three day on-line computer course, to figure it oot as well.

lol, I failed, I'm trying (apparently 🤗),  can't get it working for me 🤔, so I'm gonna stick a few more 'modern' classics (imo) up, and appeal to Daggers 'soul' better side 😉, not necessarily northern, but definitely soul, Phyllis Hyman, Baby (I'm gonna love you) choon!

And hopefully just gets in as modern (1970)? John Parker, just a thing called love. Dagger if you have the patience, and can see your way to sticking these few up, I will gladly make a cash donation of £20 to any Hearts affiliated charity of your choice as a thank you. 👍

6 hours ago, corkie64 said:

And hopefully just gets in as modern (1970)? John Parker, just a thing called love. Dagger if you have the patience, and can see your way to sticking these few up, I will gladly make a cash donation of £20 to any Hearts affiliated charity of your choice as a thank you. 👍

Not wanting to butt in, if you find the video you want on YouTube, tap on the screen and some icons will appear, on the top of tbe screen to the right you'll see an arrow pointing to the right, tap that, a menue will appear, tap on the "copy link" come onto this thread, "paste" the copied link and it should automatically show as the video.

Jingle Bells
7 hours ago, corkie64 said:

lol, I failed, I'm trying (apparently 🤗),  can't get it working for me 🤔, so I'm gonna stick a few more 'modern' classics (imo) up, and appeal to Daggers 'soul' better side 😉, not necessarily northern, but definitely soul, Phyllis Hyman, Baby (I'm gonna love you) choon!

I've been sent back to school for double posting the same song!

Its a great Thread for learning about Bands both old and new, that you might have missed.

Dagger Is Back
8 hours ago, corkie64 said:

There you go Corkie, hope they work for you. Enjoy

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Not wanting to butt in, if you find the video you want on YouTube, tap on the screen and some icons will appear, on the top of tbe screen to the right you'll see an arrow pointing to the right, tap that, a menue will appear, tap on the "copy link" come onto this thread, "paste" the copied link and it should automatically show as the video.

You're not butting in at all. That's a simpler way than the method I'd PM'd Corkie. Cheers

Dagger Is Back
On 20/04/2020 at 22:23, Space Pirate said:

Ye no like this shit? this is old.

TUNE

Tune indeed. Classic 

7 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

You're not butting in at all. That's a simpler way than the method I'd PM'd Corkie. Cheers

👍

Thanks to all who have contributed to my 'techno' advancement 😞🤗, I will endeavour now to 'make it on my own' (spinners😉), big thanks to Dagger, the promise of a donation is genuine,  and if you have no preference, I will donate directly to jkb (it's about time I did 👍). Stay safe people!

1 hour ago, corkie64 said:

Thanks to all who have contributed to my 'techno' advancement 😞🤗, I will endeavour now to 'make it on my own' (spinners😉), big thanks to Dagger, the promise of a donation is genuine,  and if you have no preference, I will donate directly to jkb (it's about time I did 👍). Stay safe people!

£20 donation made...

1 hour ago, corkie64 said:

Tell you what, Corkie.

@Dagger Is Back is a good lad.

No doubt about that.