What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Class tune Dave. Can't wait till next week. He's a hero of mine!!

:)

Mine too but don't tell a certain Canadian member. :rolleyes: I've never seen Neil live before and really looking forward to it.

Oh, and tonight it's...

Free - Mr Big

North Berwick Jambo

Duffy - Syrup & Honey

Not the best recording in the world but dam the wee welsh lassie can sing! She shows amazing voice contol for someone so young & i think she pashes all over Amy Winehouse something rotten, i see nothing but pure raw talent in this video, christ my mum has even started calling her Dusty reincarnated after hearing her sing Mercy. :hae36:

Mine too but don't tell a certain Canadian member. :rolleyes: I've never seen Neil live before and really looking forward to it.

Oh, and tonight it's...

Free - Mr Big

Who might that be?

Never seen Neil Young before either. You gave Chrome Dreams II a listen to yet? Good album. Not quite back to his best but moving in the right direction.

Almost Cut My Hair - CSN&Y

:)

Is that a cover of the song of the same name by the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band?

For info, tonight's listening on the Sgt Rock dansette included The Lemonheads and Steely Dan laced with Ian Dury and a drizzle of Led Zeppelin.

Sorry, Sarge, missed this one. Yup, the Band is named after the Bonzos song (Mr Barby informs me - I didn't know :rolleyes:) but the track is from Plans - out a couple of years ago

Duffy - Syrup & Honey

Not the best recording in the world but dam the wee welsh lassie can sing! She shows amazing voice contol for someone so young & i think she pashes all over Amy Winehouse something rotten, i see nothing but pure raw talent in this video, christ my mum has even started calling her Dusty reincarnated after hearing her sing Mercy. :hae36:

Jim Duffy annoys the feck out of me.

Hate her song, its the same line over and over.

chester copperpot
Remember A Day - Pink Floyd

Kwality tune my friend, just finished listening to their live Pulse Album a half hour ago.

WOW.

Kwality tune my friend, just finished listening to their live Pulse Album a half hour ago.

WOW.

Aye it's a good song Andy. Not heard their live Pulse album though. Will look out for it.

Watching The Wheels - John Lennon

Jambojohnnyboy

Blaqk Audio - Stiff Kittens

Not hard to hear the influence in this AFI side project.

Like it though.

Gigolo-Aunt

The Verve - A Strorm in Heaven.

Proper Verve - not media friendly. At this point Sir Ashcroft had not moved up inside his own bottom.

davemclaren
Cocteau Twins - Lullabies To Violaine

Neil Young - Down by the River

Brings back warm memories of Monday night. :whistling:

Neil Young - Down by the River

Brings back warm memories of Monday night. :whistling:

It's long past the stage of being tiresome now...

Still, the divine Liz is on to Frosty The Snowman now. Surely the greatest ever Christmas release.

davemclaren

I'll lay off Neil for a while as I've clearly unintentionally upset Leginten. ;)

John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band - a far better album than Imagine in my book.