What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Telephasic Workshop by Boards Of Canada.

Tidying my office and need something a bit out there.

That's a brilliant song Taz.

The way the chattering voices zone in at the end is awesome.

SoKo - I Will Never Love You More

A Parisienne cutie with lyrics like, "I will never love you more than my boyfriend when I was 14, even though he's an arsehole now, I'll never love you more".

Brothers On A Hotel Bed - Death Cab For Cutie

You seem to go out of your way to listen to stuff I've never heard of. I'm not taking it personally mind. :confused:

Good album is "More"

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - My Bloody Underground.

It is mate. Underrated in my opinion. Would like to see the film sometime, but the opportunity's never arisen. You seen it? Think it's Spanish.

The Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues

You seem to go out of your way to listen to stuff I've never heard of. I'm not taking it personally mind. :confused:

Hang in there and I'll get some to you. What about

Of Angels And Angles - Decemberists ?

It is mate. Underrated in my opinion. Would like to see the film sometime, but the opportunity's never arisen. You seen it? Think it's Spanish.

The Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues

Not seen it mate, think its a Dutch film?

We could probably google it! :)

And top Stones song BTW.

You're making it up now. :eek:

Jeez.. you really gotta get with the times.

Well, how about

From The Underworld - The Herd

(It's on shuffle)

Not listening to anything at all. I've decided that music is a waste of time and I'm going to dedicate my twilight years to jigsaws.

Got hunners - want to swap?

I stand corrected GA. :confused:

Think I'll try to download it sometime.

Stray Cat Blues is a great track. First heard it from a live bootleg tape a mate of mine had when I was much, much younger. The title was different on that though. Can't say what it was called on here as I would risk a ban/suspension. Needless to say the fist word was a sex act which is performed on a man and the second word in the title was "blues". Big Stones fan and have the majority of the albums up to Exile and a few after that too. Recently bought Goats Head Soup and was very pleasantly surprised.

The Rolling Stones - Ventilator Blues

(Don't know if there's any other songs ending in "blues" I can add to this thread. Lol!!);)

I stand corrected GA. :confused:

Think I'll try to download it sometime.

Stray Cat Blues is a great track. First heard it from a live bootleg tape a mate of mine had when I was much, much younger. The title was different on that though. Can't say what it was called on here as I would risk a ban/suspension. Needless to say the fist word was a sex act which is performed on a man and the second word in the title was "blues". Big Stones fan and have the majority of the albums up to Exile and a few after that too. Recently bought Goats Head Soup and was very pleasantly surprised.

The Rolling Stones - Ventilator Blues

(Don't know if there's any other songs ending in "blues" I can add to this thread. Lol!!);)

Wild Horses is my favourite Stones track.

Wild Horses is my favourite Stones track.

Aye it's a good track Dave. Think there are better on the album though.

I love the song "Sway" and also "I Got The Blues". Sticky Fingers is a great album actually. Not listened to that one in ages!!

:)

Brothers On A Hotel Bed - Death Cab For Cutie

Is that a cover of the song of the same name by the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band?

For info, tonight's listening on the Sgt Rock dansette included The Lemonheads and Steely Dan laced with Ian Dury and a drizzle of Led Zeppelin.

Gimme Shelter is my preferred Stones offering, along with Jumpin Jack Flash...

Gimme Shelter has one of the best intro's in rock in my opinion. Great song!!

:)

The Alarm Acoustic Standards [import] 1. Unsafe Building 2. The Stand 3. Declaration 4. Marching On 5. Where Were You Hiding When The Storm Broke 6. Sixty Eight Guns 7. The Deciever 8. Blaze Of Glory 9. Absolute Reality 10. Strength 11. Spirit Of 76 12. Knife Edge 13. Walk Forever By My Side 14. Rain In The Summertime 15. Rescue Me 16. Presence Of Love 17. Sold Me Down The River 18. Devolution Working Man Blues 19. Love Don't Come Easy 20. A New South Wales 21. The Road 22. Moments In Time

broxburnjambo
The Alarm Acoustic Standards [import] 1. Unsafe Building 2. The Stand 3. Declaration 4. Marching On 5. Where Were You Hiding When The Storm Broke 6. Sixty Eight Guns 7. The Deciever 8. Blaze Of Glory 9. Absolute Reality 10. Strength 11. Spirit Of 76 12. Knife Edge 13. Walk Forever By My Side 14. Rain In The Summertime 15. Rescue Me 16. Presence Of Love 17. Sold Me Down The River 18. Devolution Working Man Blues 19. Love Don't Come Easy 20. A New South Wales 21. The Road 22. Moments In Time

Fantastic listen.

Just recieved, yesterday through the post, The Alarms new album. "COUNTER ATTACK". Its awesome.