27542719.jpg

#4 - Michelle Keegan

64513659.jpg

#3 - Helen Flanagan

76050112.jpg

#2 - Rihanna

40898719.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

The role of women at Sky has always been as intellectual equals to men and there for their competence and nothing else, of course. :ninja:

Why are they all eating something :lol:

I chose those photos to promote a healthy image, seeing models eating and not starving themselves...;)

The Great Khali

I chose those photos to promote a healthy image, seeing models eating and not starving themselves...;)

Loving your work.

Why are they all eating something :lol:

Was wondering that myself. :lol:

FEEDER ALERT??

Guest C00l K1d

Cheryl cole just doesnt do it for me.

Shes not ugly like, think its because i know shes a bit of a cnt :laugh:

BoJack Horseman

Cheryl cole just doesnt do it for me.

Shes not ugly like, think its because i know shes a bit of a cnt :laugh:

Fan-Art-cheryl-cole-29846362-500-281.gif

Cheryl Cole is nice enough, but one thing I can't abide by is a bird with shite tatoos. Hers are ******* horrendous, and pretty big as well. Real turn off :(

Franklin Delano Bluth

I know Cheryl Cole is good-looking, and I know I should find her attractive, I just don't. She get's a meh from me.

I've recently transitioned to blonde bursds. Used to only ever go for brunettes. In fact, I got to 19 and never had sex with a blonde bursds (No I didn't get to 19 without having sex, before all y'all jump in).

Right now, I can think of nothing better than Jenna Marbles and Kaley Cuoco/Kate Upton in a threesome. Think i'd finish and just kill myself because that would be my life complete.

jenna_mourey_pic.jpg + Kaley_Cuoco22.jpg

=

76135-212235-randymarshjpg-620x.jpg

Mauricio Pinilla with his tongue sticking out all over the ****ing shop here, lads.

The Great Khali

I know Cheryl Cole is good-looking, and I know I should find her attractive, I just don't. She get's a meh from me.

I've recently transitioned to blonde bursds. Used to only ever go for brunettes. In fact, I got to 19 and never had sex with a blonde bursds (No I didn't get to 19 without having sex, before all y'all jump in).

Right now, I can think of nothing better than Jenna Marbles and Kaley Cuoco/Kate Upton in a threesome. Think i'd finish and just kill myself because that would be my life complete.

jenna_mourey_pic.jpg + Kaley_Cuoco22.jpg

=

76135-212235-randymarshjpg-620x.jpg

Mauricio Pinilla with his tongue sticking out all over the ****ing shop here, lads.

Kaley Cuoco is in my personal fave five so ill let you away with that but Cheryl gets a meh while that Jenna lassie doesn't?

:wow:

Franklin Delano Bluth

Kaley Cuoco is in my personal fave five so ill let you away with that but Cheryl gets a meh while that Jenna lassie doesn't?

:wow:

It's all about opinions Khali!

Don't know if I could be arsed listening to Cheryl spout some racist pish in her Geordie accent with her shite tattoos whilst knowing Cashley has been up there a million times before.

Edit: and Jenna would be a good laugh. Don't think Cheryl would be as fun, or as dirty.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, All the bursds posted are very similar. Here's my personal top 5, buckle in.

audrey-tautou038.jpg

Audrey Tautou, granted she's getting on a bit, and smoking a cigarette. But oozes class and would be filthy. Probably.

Scarlett-Johansson-2012-Picture.jpg

Scarlett Johansson. Come on, perfection.

Megan-Fox-photoshoot-HQ-megan-fox-19188492-1000-1238.jpg

Megan Fox, complete un-adulterated filth

Miranda-Kerr-13.jpg

miranda kerr, slightly unusual face, adds to the appeal.

But rolling in in at Foxy's numero uno:

dsc00428.jpg

::troll:::'>

I'm a massive Rachel Riley fan these days. Anyone know what place she got?

Should definitely be in or around the top 10.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I'm a massive Rachel Riley fan these days. Anyone know what place she got?

Should definitely be in or around the top 10.

OOooh, yeah. Annihilation time.

BoJack Horseman

Wait. Hud on. You can meh Cheryl Cole, a bastion of British beauty for the last ten years. Yet I can't meh Kate Upton, some puppy fat ridden adolescent yank?

Get it up ye.

The Great Khali

Don't know if I could be arsed listening to Cheryl spout some racist pish in her Geordie accent with her shite tattoos whilst knowing Cashley has been up there a million times before.

Edit: and Jenna would be a good laugh. Don't think Cheryl would be as fun, or as dirty.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Aye I know man. I just love Cheryl though :lol:

Franklin Delano Bluth

Wait. Hud on. You can meh Cheryl Cole, a bastion of British beauty for the last ten years. Yet I can't meh Kate Upton, some puppy fat ridden adolescent yank?

Get it up ye.

TBF, I never said you can't have an opinion. Even though it's wrong, it's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. From the outset, I said I know Cheryl Cole is attractive and I should really like her, I just don't. If you don't like Kate Upton, that's fine. Plenty people have said they don't think Upton is attractive, and that's their opinion.

It's your view that she's 'fat', when she quite clearly isn't, as well as your unrealistic view of models in that they should all be stick thin and underweight that is funny.

BoJack Horseman

TBF, I never said you can't have an opinion. Even though it's wrong, it's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. From the outset, I said I know Cheryl Cole is attractive and I should really like her, I just don't. If you don't like Kate Upton, that's fine. Plenty people have said they don't think Upton is attractive, and that's their opinion.

It's your view that she's 'fat', when she quite clearly isn't, as well as your unrealistic view of models in that they should all be stick thin and underweight that is funny.

Come on Guang. I thought you were better than making things up. Takes the fun out of it when you do that.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Come on Guang. I thought you were better than making things up. Takes the fun out of it when you do that.

I'm sure you said as much as 'models should be viewed differently to other women' or something on the plus size thread, indicating that models should be thin.

Arnold Rothstein

Miranda-Kerr-13.jpg

miranda kerr, slightly unusual face, adds to the appeal.

You know that is Gemma Atkinson yeah?

BoJack Horseman

I'm sure you said as much as 'models should be viewed differently to other women' or something on the plus size thread, indicating that models should be thin.

And that translates to "unrealistic view of models in that they should all be stick thin and underweight"? Very good, Guang, very good. What I actually said was that models should be critiqued more harshly than other women, because it's their job to look good. Indicating that models should be a healthy weight, as per the example I posted. I've never said "stick thin" or "thin" or "underweight". Stick to the facts please.

Franklin Delano Bluth

And that translates to "unrealistic view of models in that they should all be stick thin and underweight"? Very good, Guang, very good. What I actually said was that models should be critiqued more harshly than other women, because it's their job to look good. Indicating that models should be a healthy weight, as per the example I posted. I've never said "stick thin" or "thin" or "underweight". Stick to the facts please.

But you said Kate Upton is fat, when she isn't, even for a model. Kate Upton is a healthy weight, it's clear to see. Therefore, you shouldn't critique her, as she is a healthy weight for her 5'10" frame.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Rachel Riley at 90.

:muggy:

Such a bad top 100. All over the shop.

Britney Spears hotter than Rachel Riley?

:gok:

What a shite list.

BoJack Horseman

But you said Kate Upton is fat, when she isn't, even for a model. Kate Upton is a healthy weight, it's clear to see. Therefore, you shouldn't critique her, as she is a healthy weight for her 5'10" frame.

She is fat for a model. I've shown that by comparing her two cover shots, clearly showing that she has gained weight since she was hired to be a model. Great, you still find her attractive with the extra weight, that's cool. But objectively, she's no longer at the standard she was when she was first modelling.

It's not like it's an uncommon topic, a lot of people are saying the same and there's a lot of people defending her. It's just a difference of opinion. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kate+upton+fat

peter_hmfc

She is fat for a model.

:wtfvlad:

Bizarre list yer, Karen Gillan was supposedly around #47 in 2011, the #36 in 2012, now suddenly doesn't appear altogether.

Selena Gomez :wub: :wub: :wub: should be higher, and while Hayley Williams is cute, there's no way she's better looking than Carly Rae Jepsen.

Amy MacDonald :wub: :wub: :wub: doesn't appear :what:.

You know that is Gemma Atkinson yeah?

:vrface: that's no the link i copied this morning! Errored somewhere.

Still nae bad likes :jj:

Get it up ye.

Kate Upton, the puppy fat, fat boobed adolescent is now gracing the cover of Vogue and being describe as a "supermodel".

upton-517.jpg

BoJack Horseman

Kate Upton, the puppy fat, fat boobed adolescent is now gracing the cover of Vogue and being describe as a "supermodel".

upton-517.jpg

Strategically posed to hide her paunch.

Cheryl Cole is nice enough, but one thing I can't abide by is a bird with shite tatoos. Hers are ******* horrendous, and pretty big as well. Real turn off :(

Her tattoos are awful. Such beautiful skin scarred by manky tramp stamps.

Why, Cheryl? Y U DO THIS?

:sob:

Strategically posed to hide her paunch.

Oh Roger, get over it. She's fit as feck, probably the best blonde to come out of the US since Christie Brinkley...

Will she do an Anna Nicole Smith and bloat out? Who knows, but right now she's stunning.

Gorgiewave

I got a cuddle off this Goya-winning actress, Manuela Velasco, on Wednesday (shown in an FHM picture):

1144089_249px.jpg?1240573751

manuela%2Bvelasco.jpg

It was an operation to not just go ahead and snog her face off.

Archived