Karapidis

Dunk-Section G

Drylaw Hearts
He was terrific once again. Should he and Berra be the first choice? With Tall at RB?

Both Karapidis and Berra were excellent on Saturday imo.

Tall will have to bide his time again - if he makes it past the Transfer Deadline.

loveofthegame

If he plays like that every week then i'd be happy with him and Berra. I still think hes a bit slow though. It was great to keep a clean sheet but we got to remember it was against a shocking Hibs team who only played hoofball all day.

I think Ibby will be off at the end of the season so a long term RB is needed, but i'd be happy with him to slot in in the meantime

chester copperpot
Both Karapidis and Berra were excellent on Saturday imo.

Tall will have to bide his time again - if he makes it past the Transfer Deadline.

Totally agree, though would still have Tall in front of Robbie at RB or Karipidis at CH due to his performances this season, as Tall's been our best defender IMO.

Hopefully we keep hold of him, but I just cant see it.

Guest JamboRobbo

Karapidas and Berra partnership gives us a good balance in there, something we sorely miss when we play Berra and Zaliuakas.

Berra is the stopper. Big, strong, Attacks the ball etc. the bonus is that he has pace.

Karapidas adds a bit of class. Reads the game well. Controls the defensive line. Can step out with the ball and play a pass.

If Tall is leaving, then Karapidas and Berra is a decent young partnership going forward.

Karapidas and Berra partnership gives us a good balance in there, something we sorely miss when we play Berra and Zaliuakas.

Berra is the stopper. Big, strong, Attacks the ball etc. the bonus is that he has pace.

Karapidas adds a bit of class. Reads the game well. Controls the defensive line. Can step out with the ball and play a pass.

If Tall is leaving, then Karapidas and Berra is a decent young partnership going forward.

Agreed

Is it just me or has the introduction of Karipidis had a calming influence on Berra?

I like Karipidis. Always have. He is a footballer. Just needed played in his preferred position (CB) as opposed to RB or DM

The Old Tolbooth

Thought both centre halves were very good on Saturday and it was one of Berras best performances for ages. Fingers crossed he can keep it up as he didnt miss a header all day.

Good summary JR.

I mentioned this on previous threads but i think Karapidis is one of the most accomplished footballers at the club and it's a crime he's had so little games.

Archived