Any vermin in your place of work?

Sherlock

I will never tire of going into work on a Monday morning after taking all 3 points against the vermin.

Today has been a good day.

I will never tire of going into work on a Monday morning after taking all 3 points against the vermin.

Today has been a good day.

One or two. They are hurting. :)

Nearly all my work are Hibs fans but i won't be in until Wednesday to rip the shreds out of them.Typically the ones i have there mobiles numbers for have failed to respond to the message i sent them.

I find that saying anything to them spoils the moment.

A great big cheesy grin normally does the trick for me.

chester copperpot
Nobody at work.

However out of a large number of text messages sent on Saturday I now have a grand total of zero replies.

Plenty of vermin here, am loving the same comment of, 'We were rubbish, but we didn't need to be good to be you's'.

Rubs it in that wee bit more.

I work for an enlightened bank, we have a policy of never knowingly employing Hobos, so there are none here for me to denigrate.........wish there were as it would brighten up a dull Monday.:(

Suspect Device
I work for an enlightened bank, we have a policy of never knowingly employing Hobos, so there are none here for me to denigrate.........wish there were as it would brighten up a dull Monday.:(

whats it like at Ukio ? :P

my driver is a hibs support, he has took some stick this morning ;)

some of my customers went into hiding today, they were glad they didnt get me on the fone, so thought i would go and pay them a visit. sort of customer friendly visit. lol.

Work in a big office in Glasgow, full of the usual OF split.

The noisiest, by a mile, is the big hibby in the place.

Very quiet today.

He decided to start talking about the game when no-one was near, rather than his usual addressing the multitude. I had none of it. I even got some of the young lassies he bosses in on the act.

They enjoyed it, as did, I must say, all the Rangers and Celtic fans who have to put up with him.

my driver is a hibs support, he has took some stick this morning ;)

some of my customers went into hiding today, they were glad they didnt get me on the fone, so thought i would go and pay them a visit. sort of customer friendly visit. lol.

You have a driver for yer paper round ????

FFs - exec right enough !

The one Hobo here is strangely on a day off. It is amazing how many of these he has had after Derby games.

I have this hobo associate (can hardly call him a mate) who takes delight in txting me everything that goes bad with Hearts. I can be sitting at Tynie watchin us and if we go behind the t!t will txt me. I have tried in so many ways to warn him off mostly by being downright rude but he wont go away. I thus far have refrained from doing likewise to him but on Saturday I broke and txt him. This is his reply

" The hard thing to take is yous were so ****e"

Ha ha I nearly pashed myself. How deluded can they be. :P

Guest gorgie kev

Got a few tramps in work-1 proudly trumpeted today that if they had a decent finisher the hobos would've won about 5-1.Deluded little scruff :)

yeah a few at mines, they are hurting bad.

one of my mates even tried to stick up for the keeper saying it wasnt a mistake, until I showed him the paper with the heading "Ma-Kalamatay" :)

scottish_chicP

I have been quiet cos I only started here 3 months ago but I think they know I am quietly smug :D

Jubilee Spree
severe lack of today for some strange reason!

We tend not to win scrappy games and I couldn't see Saturday being anything but 90 minutes of purgatory... and I was spot on.

Don't like getting beat but can admit you lot were the better side and deserved to win. You really couldn't have got a better fixture for Saturday to get your season back on course. :confused:

theres a few here even a pavement dancer, dont even have to say anything just walk by with a big silly grin. great fun- wish we played them more often.

loveofthegame

Spent the night with a house full of them for a mates 21st. Having been out since 11am its safe to say i was an embarrassment to myself, and was also walking around chanting Hearts songs to anybody and everybody!

You gotta love it!

Archived