?Walking Dead?s Glen Mazzara Set To Write ?The Shining? Prequel

Brandt

Generic Username

That means there must only be about 3 or 4 classic films left that Hollywood hasn't tried to rape to death yet.

Prequels, sequels and remakes can piss off.

So they hire the guy who has basically made the walking dead series s**t to make a movie that sounds s**t as a prequel to a movie that was largely s**t!

You've gotta love hollywood's 'feed them any old garbage' attitude.

They wonder why the movie business is going done the toilet.

Only prequel/sequel i thought was decent of late was The Thing prequel. Got slated a bit but i thought it was worth making.

So they hire the guy who has basically made the walking dead series s**t to make a movie that sounds s**t as a prequel to a movie that was largely s**t!

Did you just say The Shining was shit?!

:cornette:

rudi must stay

illegal downloads have made it go down the toilet IMO, not the quality of product being made

Daydream Believer

Shite

Agreed,

and if anyone wants more Shining related shite then Room 237 is painful watching.

Did you just say The Shining was shit?!

:cornette:

It is a pretty S**t movie.

The book was good and jack Nicholson was superb in it but in general it was pretty garbage

Chris Benoit

Only prequel/sequel i thought was decent of late was The Thing prequel. Got slated a bit but i thought it was worth making.

I enjoyed it too, thought it worked well and a lot of the reviews tried to pass it off as a remake when it's plainly a prequel. Started laughing at the dog/helicopter scene at the end, don't know how but I didn't see it coming. :facepalm:

That means there must only be about 3 or 4 classic films left that Hollywood hasn't tried to rape to death yet.

Prequels, sequels and remakes can piss off.

:spoton:

I Thought that was shit.Where the Kurt Russell one was full of suspense and paranoia between the characters everything was pretty much revealed after about 30 mins of the prequel.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Archived