Falkirk

Jambo Johanson

I work with quite a few Hibbies and they're as delusional as the rest of them, but, the ones I know have all said they think they'll lose.

Don't think Falkirk are anything special at all this season but they'll be up for it under Gary Holt and if they make sure they're up for it they can certainly scare them.

Gave Celtic a good run for their last season.

Maroon Sailor

They can but they wont. Hibs will go through comfortably.

They might bottle it again or lose on penalties

3fingersreid

All the pressure is on the perennial cup losers but I have my doubts but here's hoping

jambojoe1874

Can't see past Celtic winning the big cup this year but I think it will be against the wee team.(another pumping in the final will send the hobos over the edge)

rossthejambo

They're notorious for bottling it on the big occasion, they're on a horrific run of form and they're Hibs. I'd say there's every chance.

I can see it being 2-2 with extra time looming before Jay Fulton arrives late in the box and scores an injury time winner! :D

If Falkirk play like they did against Celtic in the league cup semi last year then there's no reason why they cant beat hibs. Unfortunately though, Hibs seem to have had the wee bit of good luck in this competition this season that we had last year.

Prince Buaben

Being honest i cant see it. I think that Griffiths will be the differance.

i hope i am wrong.

If Falkirk play like they did against Celtic in the league cup semi last year then there's no reason why they cant beat hibs. Unfortunately though, Hibs seem to have had the wee bit of good luck in this competition this season that we had last year.

This is worryingly true...so far.

Beating us despite not having a shot on target, beating Aberdeen when a HIBS GOALKEEPER had a blinder and being gifted the QF by Killie's worst performance of the season (a presumption I confess but surely they can't have gifted any other side a win as easily as they did that day) which came just after they annihilated us at Tynecastle.

I see them beating Falkirk with Griffiths being the difference, as has been suggested. Saving grace is that in none of their games have Hibs been the better side while arguably our luck was deserved as there were stages in all our "lucky" cup ties where we were totally dominant.

Can't see past Dundee Utd for the big cup this year!!!

Archived