SHOCK !! Velcika Penalty incident.............

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Incredibly every article in the papers today agree that this WAS a penalty!!! Unbelievable, Has Vlad managed to infiltrate the media in this country????

Surely Hearts could appeal the yellow card, if Velicka's card-count mounts up he could be suspended for vital games at the end of the season.

Surely Hearts could appeal the yellow card, if Velicka's card-count mounts up he could be suspended for vital games at the end of the season.

You cannot appeal yellow cards

If he had wrongly got a second yellow in the 93rd minute and got sent off, could you appeal both yellows as they added up to a red?

Aye and dont they know it. We're racking them up following countless dubious decisions

and the resultant bans and fines will of course follow :mad:

Slightly off tack, but I listening to the Wigan vs. Everton game on R5 Live yesterday.

Arteta was booked for taking a free kick too quickly and got booked for it ( shades of Larry earlier this season ) ...........and the two commentators ( inc. Kevin Gallagher co-pundit ) were aghast !

"I've never seen that before".........."you surely cant be serious" etc etc

I think the first AND LAST time I've ever seen it happen up here was against US :mad:

If he had wrongly got a second yellow in the 93rd minute and got sent off, could you appeal both yellows as they added up to a red?

I doubt it .............the two separate yellows could not be appealed and the red would be argued as the disciplinary process just operating 'as normal'

Aye and dont they know it. We're racking them up following countless dubious decisions

and the resultant bans and fines will of course follow :mad:

Slightly off tack, but I listening to the Wigan vs. Everton game on R5 Live yesterday.

Arteta was booked for taking a free kick too quickly and got booked for it ( shades of Larry earlier this season ) ...........and the two commentators ( inc. Kevin Gallagher co-pundit ) were aghast !

"I've never seen that before".........."you surely cant be serious" etc etc

I think the first AND LAST time I've ever seen it happen up here was against US :mad:

Didn't a Hibs player take a free kick too quickly on Saturday? Obviously, he didn't get booked.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

No, straight red cards only

just watched the highlights on the bbc, they dont even show the incident:wacko:

Just did not fit in with their anti - Lithuania agenda.:mad:

Archived