Free Mobile movie streaming site

Do The Dance

It's asking for an invitation code mate....

Do I need one or can I just register without it?

ive never used an invitation code. I registered with mobilevids quickly and that was me done, then downloaded free video on App Store.

jack D and coke

ive never used an invitation code. I registered with mobilevids quickly and that was me done, then downloaded free video on App Store.

Aye well when I load up the site in my browser it asks for an invitation code. I tried to register anyway but it said invitation code not valid. Bummer eh.....

Just had another look bud and get this page...

2y7edeja.jpg

jack D and coke
Message me ur email, I have to invite you and u will get codes I think

This tapatalk has problems sending PM's mate but ill try the now.

jack D and coke
Message me ur email, I have to invite you and u will get codes I think

Saying you can't receive anymore messages bud.

Rudolf's Mate

The link here is to a website that allows the free streaming of many films (updated all the time too). Often has new releases on it. It is designed to only work on mobile devices, so you'll need to download something for it to work on a pc/laptop. Works well on iPads/phones etc.

http://barwo.com/

There is also a link to a similar website run by the same folk for new tv series

http://iseri.es/

They both work at their best earlier in the day in the uk. I prefer to use an app to download the films to my ipad before watching (stops the lag).

Cracking sites though.

Enjoy.

Whenever I click on these links it asks me to sign up for free but wants me to put in card details! Anyone else getting this?

Ignore all. Just read the whole thread!

Nobody has sent me an invite :sob:

would invite you mate but according to the mobilevids forums they don't want anymore invitations being made because they've had server issues or something

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
jack D and coke
Can't get anything to play on barwo anymore!

It's not there anymore. It changed its name to something else although Barwo and iseries became a real pain in the star with insane amounts of pop ups when you tried to watch anything. Almost unusable.

Archived