Free Mobile movie streaming site

Do The Dance

Do The Dance

The link here is to a website that allows the free streaming of many films (updated all the time too). Often has new releases on it. It is designed to only work on mobile devices, so you'll need to download something for it to work on a pc/laptop. Works well on iPads/phones etc.

http://barwo.com/

There is also a link to a similar website run by the same folk for new tv series

http://iseri.es/

They both work at their best earlier in the day in the uk. I prefer to use an app to download the films to my ipad before watching (stops the lag).

Cracking sites though.

Enjoy.

Better call Saul

Just had a wee gander !!!

Looks quite cheeky ! Tried

return of the Jedi

Hey presto ! :wink:

The link here is to a website that allows the free streaming of many films (updated all the time too). Often has new releases on it. It is designed to only work on mobile devices, so you'll need to download something for it to work on a pc/laptop. Works well on iPads/phones etc.

http://barwo.com/

There is also a link to a similar website run by the same folk for new tv series

http://iseri.es/

They both work at their best earlier in the day in the uk. I prefer to use an app to download the films to my ipad before watching (stops the lag).

Cracking sites though.

Enjoy.

OP,

What's the App you use to take them off Barwo? Been using it for a while and the lag does my baws in.

TS

The Great Khali

Barwo is a treat like. You can set your tele up to stream it wirelessly aswell. Just like watching a DVD.

Do The Dance

OP,

What's the App you use to take them off Barwo? Been using it for a while and the lag does my baws in.

TS

I typed in stream download into the App Store. I think the one I used is no longer available though. It was free anyway. Works well.

jack D and coke

I typed in stream download into the App Store. I think the one I used is no longer available though. It was free anyway. Works well.

Any particular app you'd recommend?

jack D and coke
Had a look on the site in the OP, all the movies are old and naff!!

Your not looking properly then mate. Plenty up to date stuff. I just found Django Unchained, Lincoln, Wreck it Ralph, Looper, Flight etc and I've barely looked.

Do The Dance

Had a look on the site in the OP, all the movies are old and naff!!

It's not easy to search on, but type in 2012 or 2013 and it should bring up newer films. Given that its a streaming site, and you don't have to download, I think it's great.

The TV site works fine with me JD.

jack D and coke

It's not easy to search on, but type in 2012 or 2013 and it should bring up newer films. Given that its a streaming site, and you don't have to download, I think it's great.

The TV site works fine with me JD.

Yeah it works now man cheers.

Do The Dance

Well that was shortlived....

Seems that Barwo site is suspended now....

Happened a few weeks ago, was back up after a couple of days. They may have changed the web address, but it directed you automatically for a short while. Just keep an eye on it. I've been using it for months, just never actually thought to post a link on here! :lol:

jack D and coke

Happened a few weeks ago, was back up after a couple of days. They may have changed the web address, but it directed you automatically for a short while. Just keep an eye on it. I've been using it for months, just never actually thought to post a link on here! :lol:

Aye hope it comes back on. Really good site man I've watched a good few movies and TV shows already. Started getting into The Vikings with Gabriel Byrne.

jack D and coke

Yep a message up saying the site is moving. Happy days.

TV link is...

www.iseri.es/

But download this app first if your using iOS...

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/free-video-downloader-plus/id599972246?mt=8

I'm probably being a total tit, but I can't seem to use the app.

I downloaded it off the app store then went to iseries to watch breaking bad but it won't give me the download option. Is there something obvious I should be doing? It's on an iPad if that makes any difference?

jack D and coke

I'm probably being a total tit, but I can't seem to use the app.

I downloaded it off the app store then went to iseries to watch breaking bad but it won't give me the download option. Is there something obvious I should be doing? It's on an iPad if that makes any difference?

Open the downloader app itself and use the browser on there to bring up iseries. Once you click on the stream you get the download option.

jack D and coke
Barwo is a treat like. You can set your tele up to stream it wirelessly aswell. Just like watching a DVD.

How do you do that mate?

Open the downloader app itself and use the browser on there to bring up iseries. Once you click on the stream you get the download option.

Makes sense, your a lifesaver. My misses is overdue and this will help pass the time in the hospital

How do you do that mate?

I bought an adapter off eBay for ?15. Has an HDMI socket at one end and the other plugs into the ipad

Done this too, it's awesome

I bought an adapter off eBay for ?15. Has an HDMI socket at one end and the other plugs into the ipad

Do The Dance

Back up now.

I use it with my ipad and Apple TV.

• 2 weeks later...

Aint got an IPad but can you view the aforementioned film sites on a tv or is it like Sky Go who block viewing via an IPad.

jack D and coke

They only have the old 21 pin plugs though what about the new iPhone 5 plug?

They only have the old 21 pin plugs though what about the new iPhone 5 plug?

No idea mate, I have the 4s and iPad so don't need to worry. Drop the boy a message and ask I would imagine he would stock something

jack D and coke
Back up now.

I use it with my ipad and Apple TV.

How does this work with Apple TV btw? Is Apple TV worth getting btw? I've just f***** sky off and I'm looking into getting something else...recommended at all?

jack D and coke
Does this work for S4?

Pretty sure it will. You need some downloader app to let you watch offline and to avoid the buffering nonsense but I have an iOS device so can't help you with that bud.

Rudolf's Mate

For anyone using Android, I've stumbled upon something called LoaderDroid in the Google Play Store.

I've just used it with TV Portal and when you are prompted to choose a player the LoaderDroid option should also be available. I've just downloaded 5 episodes of Vikings in roughly 30 mins (ok it's over BT Infinity) but it works like a dream.

jack D and coke
For anyone using Android, I've stumbled upon something called LoaderDroid in the Google Play Store.

I've just used it with TV Portal and when you are prompted to choose a player the LoaderDroid option should also be available. I've just downloaded 5 episodes of Vikings in roughly 30 mins (ok it's over BT Infinity) but it works like a dream.

Vikings is pretty good. I'd also recommend Banshee and Hannibal.

Rudolf's Mate

Cheers bud. I was going to start a thread asking for recommendations as I was running out of things.

Just started on Breaking Bad which I'm also enjoying. Will def gives these a look :thumbsup:

jack D and coke

Cheers bud. I was going to start a thread asking for recommendations as I was running out of things.

Just started on Breaking Bad which I'm also enjoying. Will def gives these a look :thumbsup:

Yeah just watched the first series of Breaking Bad myself. Pretty good.

• 1 month later...
Rudolf's Mate

Hannibal :wow:

Just finished the series :wow:

I started with Vikings which was brilliant :thumbsup:

I'm also about 3 episodes into Banshee but Hannibal is up there for me.

Hannibal :wow:

Just finished the series :wow:

I started with Vikings which was brilliant :thumbsup:

I'm also about 3 episodes into Banshee but Hannibal is up there for me.

Hannibal is top notch, absolutely awesome

• 4 weeks later...
jack D and coke

These sites are now pretty much unusable for me. Constant pop ups take me away from what I'm trying to download then when I registered for the site if I ever actually get through to the show I want to download it takes me to some other sign up thing where it asks for CC details. Bit of a b*stard. Anybody else still using them ok? Am I doing something wrong?

I download via mobilevids.org and use free video. Never had any problems. It's a quality site

jack D and coke
I download via mobilevids.org and use free video. Never had any problems. It's a quality site

It's asking for an invitation code mate....

Do I need one or can I just register without it?

Archived