Zebra Finance

Eckauskas

Applied for this today for my season ticket and I've received a confirmation email from them saying I need to enter a pin I've received via text, which I haven't.

Anyone else had this? Is there a way to have the pin resent?

not last year, but see when you do set i up, save yourself a bit of time and pop in to the ticket office before the first game sometime,

used them this year and along with lord knows how many others, stood in a queue the first day of the season only to be told there had been an issue with zebra. TO were great and printed me off tix for the first 3 home games "just in case" the ST wasn't updated in time for the next one.

Applied for this today for my season ticket and I've received a confirmation email from them saying I need to enter a pin I've received via text, which I haven't.

Give them a call - pretty helpful whenever I've called them.

My dad renewed his with Zebra. The pin was sent right away and it was sorted in no time. A lot quicker than pissing about in the ticket office.

Give them a quick phone and they will send you the pin again.

Got my pin straight away, not had any official confirmation yet of acceptance.

Apparently Zebra have moved office and are working through a back-log and should send letters out with credit agreements next week or so

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I've used Zebra the last couple of years & this is the first I've heard of any pin?

Sorry to hijack the thread but im going up to renew today. I was wondering if we ever got a conclusive answer as to whether Zebra Finance covers the cost of the tickets if things go breasts skywards.

Bowmans_Boot

Sorry to hijack the thread but im going up to renew today. I was wondering if we ever got a conclusive answer as to whether Zebra Finance covers the cost of the tickets if things go breasts skywards.

No, they dont.

They sent me a copy of the agreement this morning that said I'd been accepted, but I need to sign it.

I'll be printing that off at work and sending it off today :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

Cheers for that part credit card it is then

Are the club accepting credit cards.

I'm sure on the form sent through the post in the section for "payment method" there wasn't an option for credit cards.

Could be wrong though (it has been known)

davemclaren

Are the club accepting credit cards.

I'm sure on the form sent through the post in the section for "payment method" there wasn't an option for credit cards.

Could be wrong though (it has been known)

Yes, credit cards are fine.

No, they dont.

You sure?

This is part of the contract.

"Section 75 rights: You may have a right to sue the supplier, the creditor or both if you have received unsatisfactory goods or services paid for under this Loan Agreement costing more than ?100 and not more than ?30,000."

You sure?

This is part of the contract.

"Section 75 rights: You may have a right to sue the supplier, the creditor or both if you have received unsatisfactory goods or services paid for under this Loan Agreement costing more than ?100 and not more than ?30,000."

Does a shite season count as unsatisfactory?

Archived