Rix watch....

Martin_T

The 'hero' with 'hunger in his eyes' (Thanks Vlad), has now been turned down for the Clyde job, with the post going to John Brown. Former Hearts director of Football Jim Duffy was also declined after interview.

How did we manage to hold on to 2nd place with these two muppets in charge again>:mad:

boabyarsebiscuit
How did we manage to hold on to 2nd place with these two muppets in charge again>:mad:

With the points won by George Burley's team banked from our excellent start?

Funnily enough though two of our best performances were under Rix. The 5-0 pumping of Falkirk and 4(going on 10)-1 win over the Hobos.

I would be inclined to ask how we managed 2nd with that muppet Vlad pulling the strings.... rix had his hands tied regardless what you thought of him. So to judge him as a manager with vlads hand up his back is unrealistic!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I didn't approve of Rix for all the obvious reasons but he was the first to really highlight what was going on at Hearts.

That game up at Tannadice was the most surreal game I have probably ever been to.

'One Robbie Neilson' was the chant FFS!

The 'hero' with 'hunger in his eyes' (Thanks Vlad), has now been turned down for the Clyde job, with the post going to John Brown. Former Hearts director of Football Jim Duffy was also declined after interview.

hahah imagine being turned down for the clyde job.... Duffy yer gash.

Drylaw Hearts

I think the players deserved huge credit for that.

I know its been said before but you can find more out Rixy at.........

[edit - I'm not even going to risk allowing that link to stay up. Sorry]

:eek:

I would be inclined to ask how we managed 2nd with that muppet Vlad pulling the strings.... rix had his hands tied regardless what you thought of him. So to judge him as a manager with vlads hand up his back is unrealistic!

you can judge him as a manager from his time at other clubs though - gash!!!

Guest JamboRobbo
Please can we watch what's being posted about Mr Rix in this thread.

Thanks.

So we can say what we like about him in other threads? ;)

Spitonastranger
Funnily enough though two of our best performances were under Rix. The 5-0 pumping of Falkirk and 4(going on 10)-1 win over the Hobos.

what about the 4 0 against the hobos at the start of the season, also the 1 0 against rankers:rolleyes:

Billy the Jambo
what about the 4 0 against the hobos at the start of the season, also the 1 0 against rankers:rolleyes:

Burley was in charge then

Archived