"Just a slither of brie, please"

Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

Already in a seething mood and ready for my bed in the huff, but still time for this affront to decency being inflicted at every ad break before I go.

Everything I despise about the Land Rover stereotype in glorious technicolour :muggy: Someone sat round a table and said "she should be asking for a wee bit of brie" when they were coming up with that pish :seething:

Anyone else have an irrational hatred for that, or any other, advert? :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks pure filth though mate!

That Virgin advert with that dick out of Doctor Who get's on my nerves.

jamboinglasgow

Glad someone else cant stand it. Is irritating, and specially designed for the pricks who buy these cars, "hey in really bad weather everyone will be running around like lunatics but your massive car means you can keep buying your brie." Just ignore that an event like that is really rare and in those cases you would be in house, but apart from that it is not going to be used for anything near its purpose.

Glad someone else cant stand it. Is irritating, and specially designed for the pricks who buy these cars, "hey in really bad weather everyone will be running around like lunatics but your massive car means you can keep buying your brie." Just ignore that an event like that is really rare and in those cases you would be in house, but apart from that it is not going to be used for anything near its purpose.

The burd in it is still filth though!

Tommy Wiseau

She used to be in Hollyoaks and is belting, but let's not get off track.

A ****ing slither of brie. Could have picked any non-essential item from the shops, but they chose a slither of ****ing brie. Says it all. That's the kind of **** they are marketing to and not even ashamed of it :seething:

adverts annoy me less and less nowadays. breaks are either fastforwarded through or Im staring at the laptop. If advertisers were smart they'd be taking advantage of this change in the market.

can't join in the Brie seethe therefore.

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

Listen Brucie, you don't like me seething at something completely inconsequential, don't contribute :dry::lol:

It genuinely gets me so angry though :lol:

Secret Escapes, eh, Beats? Now there's another conundrum. Is that girl playing three different parts, or is it just bad continuity that she is only wearing a wedding ring in one of them? Can't stand poor continuity, me :dry:

Konrad von Carstein

:lol:

Listen Brucie, you don't like me seething at something completely inconsequential, don't contribute :dry::lol:

It genuinely gets me so angry though :lol:

Secret Escapes, eh, Beats? Now there's another conundrum. Is that girl playing three different parts, or is it just bad continuity that she is only wearing a wedding ring in one of them? Can't stand poor continuity, me :dry:

Sorry, am peshed...as you were....:D

**** knows mate. She's lovely that's all I know :lol:

shaun.lawson

Not 100% the same thing, I guess - but coming from Europe and knowing what we know now, this advert over here really pisses me off every time I see it:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Brie isn't even a particularly good cheese ffs.

Pretty much guaranteed that anyone driving a Land Rover in a town or city is a ***** though.

The advert with the shit actors and baby that does the Gangnam Style dance is extremely annoying as well.

That may shade it for me because the advert makes no reference to what on earth they are advertising.

See, this thread title had me confused for a while. Then the penny dropped...shouldn't it be "...a sliver of Brie..."?

Still never knowingly seen it but wouldn't say no to a Land Rover.

Tommy Wiseau

See, this thread title had me confused for a while. Then the penny dropped...shouldn't it be "...a sliver of Brie..."?

Still never knowingly seen it but wouldn't say no to a Land Rover.

Actually you're right, it should be, but that's not the way it sounds to my ears when I hear it. Maybe I'm corned beef :lol:

The point is the same either way - Land Rover marketing strategy = be the kind of **** who would go out in a hurricane (or at any time for that matter) to buy Brie, buy a Land Rover :dry:

Gets me reaching for the Karl Marx and cough syrup every time :verymad:

Gigolo-Aunt

The advert where its the boys birthday and they take a picture and ****wits all over the world do "hilarious" stuff with the picture. You know the one - a say I do a do ba ba ba (or something like that)

In other news, that lassie in the BT adverts is defo closer to getting her norks out.

The advert where its the boys birthday and they take a picture and ****wits all over the world do "hilarious" stuff with the picture. You know the one - a say I do a do ba ba ba (or something like that)

It's chronic.

It gives me the impression that it's a phone designed for arseholes.

adverts annoy me less and less nowadays. breaks are either fastforwarded through or Im staring at the laptop. If advertisers were smart they'd be taking advantage of this change in the market.

can't join in the Brie seethe therefore.

Yeah, they should really start product placement in tv shows and perhaps advertising online. Cause they don't do that, do they?

:cornette:

Yeah, they should really start product placement in tv shows and perhaps advertising online. Cause they don't do that, do they?

But that doesnt stop them making television adverts better suited. Just because A isnt working as well because of B doesnt stop you improving A.

oh.

...a bit disco

See this guy...

tumblr_m6kzfq7Xz61r9h3zro1_500.jpg

Wish somebody would just ***** the ******* **** of a ****.

Knob end.

Nothing but a ******* **** **** ****.

See this guy...

Knob end.

He is indeed a ****.

The fact that BT have already replaced him with an animated version indicates that they agree.

grumpyjambo

See this guy...

Knob end.

samantha-bond-youview.jpg

I would

Tommy Wiseau

How old is that **** out the BT adverts? Must be about 35 and he's pretending to be a student ffs :lol: That girl is still a delight to watch though B) Not surprised Grumpy is loving the old bit of kit who plays his mum - think he has a bit of a 50+ fetish :lol:

Sterling Archer

****ing enough :muggy:

That smug coupon and the gesture :muggy:

Seen that gesture one too many times have you Tommy? No wonder you've got nowhere with Cubie.

Tommy Wiseau

Seen that gesture one too many times have you Tommy? No wonder you've got nowhere with Cubie.

Her gesture is a bit too long.

Angry Haggis

In other news, that lassie in the BT adverts is defo closer to getting her norks out.

You wish spank monkey, you wish.

Tommy Wiseau

uoeXWk.gif

:jj:

:rofl:

You're giving me a serious case of the rage, you :lol:

this bt advert lass?

6032423_orig.jpg

if so she has already got them out

...a bit disco

Indeed she has.

Rebecca_night_578_thumb_585x795.jpg

Whilst appearing in, ahem, ###### Hill, norks were on display.

Angry Haggis

Indeed she has.

Rebecca_night_578_thumb_585x795.jpg

Whilst appearing in, ahem, ###### Hill, norks were on display.

Tidy, but not exactly 'out'. Bare knockers or GTF.

...a bit disco

Tidy, but not exactly 'out'. Bare knockers or GTF.

Didn't want to risk the wrath of the All Seeing Eye though!

Angry Haggis

Angry Haggis expecting the full nipple on a family board :lol:

Wow wow wow Tommy...surely an artistic type naked breast scene is permissible on KB*?

*off Googling 'BT burd naked chebs classy' as we speak....

Chris Benoit

Wasted my 1000th post on helping Angry Haggis have a ****. :facepalm:

Not just Angry Haggis ;)

Didn't even wake the wife :smuggy:

Archived