Kevin Thomson In Edinburgh?

The Gorgie Agro

The Gorgie Agro

Was in Cruise the clothes shop yesterday, same time as Rangers game up in Inverness. Now im not sugesting anything of the sort of transfer rumour pish we always hear, but Kevin Thomson and Kevin Macdonald, ( both ex-hibbes) were both shopping, looking at stone island to be precise. Now hes not suspened nor is he injured :wacko:

So why was he not in team, if not squad? usually they all travel together do they not. Perhaps a cheeky wee bid :eek:

Would be suprised, but cant see him going to the Hobos!

Drylaw Hearts
Was in Cruise the clothes shop yesterday, same time as Rangers game up in Inverness. Now im not sugesting anything of the sort of transfer rumour pish we always hear, but Kevin Thomson and Kevin Macdonald, ( both ex-hibbes) were both shopping, looking at stone island to be precise. Now hes not suspened nor is he injured :wacko:

So why was he not in team, if not squad? usually they all travel together do they not. Perhaps a cheeky wee bid :eek:

He's injured.

Hernia I believe.

There a thread on Hibs.Net with the Hibs fans wishing all sorts on him, don't blame them after the way he treated them, However why the good reception for IHun Murray on Saturday, double standards me thinks

I personally thaink its a bit unproffesional for an ambasador of a football club not to be in attendance when they're team if playing, even if thy are injured or suspended, it annoyed me when we were playing at Tyncastle earlier in the season and Karipidis was walking about the St James Centre while the game was on.

I personally thaink its a bit unproffesional for an ambasador of a football club not to be in attendance when they're team if playing, even if thy are injured or suspended, it annoyed me when we were playing at Tyncastle earlier in the season and Karipidis was walking about the St James Centre while the game was on.

So even if a player had a knee injury you would be happy to impose a 3 hour car or bus journey on them?

How did you know he was walking about the St James centre when the game was on?

The People's Chimp

Were you not at the game like? :eek:

I think the Hibs board and the greater football world are still in shock that the Huns paid 2m for this guy.

agreed. you'd need to offer me ?2 million before i considered taking him at Hearts

Drylaw Hearts

Maybe he was on his tea break after earning his wages, working at the Hearts Shop.

cobbyshambles
Ah well. That's my theory well and truly fecked. I wish he would sign, he's a great player. :):P:527:

sign for who?Spartans?

The Gorgie Agro
sign for who?Spartans?

No i wish he would sign for Hibs ;)

They could do with another useless CM to go along with kerr and Boozy

Archived