Pospisil Interview

basher161

Drylaw Hearts

I think it went something like this :-

" Micheal can you please just sign this statement we've prepared for you ,then we'll give you your pay-off, sorry I mean Cheque and you can be on your way.

"Oh and don't forget to sign that confidentiality clause also."

Guest GhostHunter
I think it went something like this :-

" Micheal can you please just sign this statement we've prepared for you ,then we'll give you your pay-off, sorry I mean Cheque and you can be on your way.

"Oh and don't forget to sign that confidentiality clause also."

Which is entirely normal with any football club.

:ninja:

I know but it's no' fair. I want gossip dammit!

Drylaw Hearts

Do you think Collins signed a clause when he left Hibs ?

Drylaw Hearts
Dunno.

Dont Care tbh.

But you seem to think its normal practice at every club.

Yet Collins clearly didn't.

So it's maybe not entirely normal at every club.

Guest GhostHunter
But you seem to think its normal practice at every club.

Yet Collins clearly didn't.

So it's maybe not entirely normal at every club.

It's normal practice when a player leaves a club to go to another club in a transfer deal.

Drylaw Hearts
Collins resigned tho, big difference.

True.

I don't actually think it is normal practice at most clubs.

But then again, most clubs don't have to try and cover up the shiiit we do.

Guest JamboRobbo
It's normal practice when a player leaves a club to go to another club in a transfer deal.

I know plenty players who have left various clubs to join other clubs, and never once signed a confidentiality clause.

Guest JamboRobbo

I don't actually think it is normal practice at most clubs.

It's not. No matter what Charlie Mann says or how many times he says it.

Guest GhostHunter
I know plenty players who have left various clubs to join other clubs, and never once signed a confidentiality clause.

Sorry - I should've made it clearer, usually, it's written into their initial contract...

Guest JamboRobbo
Sorry - I should've made it clearer, usually, it's written into their initial contract...

Well, I'll have a check on that. I know for sure that "sign this" on your way out the door or you can't leave, is NOT normal practice.

Drylaw Hearts
I know for sure that "sign this" on your way out the door or you can't leave, is NOT normal practice.

But we do know that it has happened.

Guest JamboRobbo
Criticism of the club is under you contract. Not when you leave, thats why the confidentiality clause is required. Is a mechansim so no secrets come out when there is no longer a contractural arrangement between club and player.

Its not common place, however, with a pay off which I suspect Pospisil is getting it will be a lot more common.

That would sound more like it.

Victor Meldrew
"My wife Gabriela, though, is very disappointed we are leaving but these things happen in football and I've told her we can come back on holiday!"

:P

We'll certainly miss Gabriela. Not so sure about Mikey though.

To be fair, I would've thought that most people's (not just footballers) contracts had some kind of confidentiality clause in them, as the previous employer wouldn't want sensitive information passed onto the new one.

The truth is that nobody on here knows for certain what is contained in a Hearts players contract. I'd guess that most players are not aware of what is in their contract as that's what their advisers are paid for.

To nitpick over whether a confidentiality agreement was in the original contract or is a seperate thing needing signed as the player leaves is a bit sad.

We just won a derby FFS.

Seems some folk luv being negative more than do celebrating a Hearts win over Hibs :wacko:

Drylaw Hearts

So a confidentiality clause is written into their original contract which carries on even when they leave for another club ?

Nope, sorry, I ain't falling for that one.

Guest JamboRobbo
Usual suspects greeting that someone has not publicly put the boot into the club. :mw_rolleyes:

Care to point out who are what you're referring to? Who do you feel is greeting that someone has not publically putting the boot into the club?

All I see is a bit about Mikey P, and a bit of debate over whether or not confidentiality clauses for players leaving football clubs is the norm.

Drylaw Hearts
Care to point out who are what you're referring to?

All I see is a bit about Mikey P, and a bit of debate over whether or not confidentiality clauses for players leaving football clubs is the norm.

And that is a fact.

;)

Fair play to you Mikey.

I think you flattered to deceive most of the time - would still have loved to have seen more of you and Bednar. Together.

All the best mate.

If Mikey DID have a confidentiality clause in his contract then good.

It means there is no ammo for the moaning faced gits on here to use!

I mean, who wants to lsten to another JKB'r havin a greet about something that may/may not have occured on the training ground 5 months ago?

Not I. If it was up to me, a confidentiality clause would be put into EVERY new signings contract.

Best of luck Mikey, I'll always remember your belter against Aberdeen on your debut, your pen at Hampden, and your 20 odd second goal against the hobos.

Mikey Pospisil = gentleman.

Drylaw Hearts
Fair play to you Mikey.

I think you flattered to deceive most of the time - would still have loved to have seen more of you and Bednar. Together.

All the best mate.

I remember their debut against Middlesborough.

I thought we were on the verge of having a fantastic strike force.

They never quite reached those heights as a partnership again.

Pity.

Jankauskas at his peak was better that Mikey in my opinion. It's more of a pity that he stopped trying a leg.

Anyway. History now.

Drylaw Hearts
Why bring confidentiality clauses into it?

You really shouldn't answer a question with another question.

You really shouldn't answer a question with another question.

I think the 2 posters who replied in reference to my post answered the question. ;)

Drylaw Hearts
I think the 2 posters who replied in reference to my post answered the question. ;)

I asked YOU a question though.

:rolleyes:

Well, I'll have a check on that. I know for sure that "sign this" on your way out the door or you can't leave, is NOT normal practice.

How do you know thats whats happened here?? He's been due to leave for almost a year! Is this not a thread about a guy leaving our club wishing us the best and looking to get on with his carrer? We should be wishing him all the best and looking to the future, making Hearts a good place to be again, just like what Banks as just been quoted saying. Why is it that certain members of KB are looking to pan the club at every given moment regardless of how any thread begins!

Dry your eyes.

I asked YOU a question though.

:rolleyes:

You and the other poster who refereed to my post answered it for me (and i told you that already).

The day and now you start answering my questions is the day you can come back with posts like above.

But just to indulge you and keep my shares in kleenex on the rise........................IMO Drylaw Hearts and JamboRobbo are AGAIN gutted that another player has left the club without puting the boot in. Whyelse would you bring up the confidentiality clause?

;)

Guest JamboRobbo
You and the other poster who refereed to my post answered it for me (and i told you that already).

The day and now you start answering my questions is the day you can come back with posts like above.

But just to indulge you and keep my shares in kleenex on the rise........................IMO Drylaw Hearts and JamboRobbo are AGAIN gutted that another player has left the club without puting the boot in.

Of all the rubbish you post, this is up there with the worst of it Gambo.

I'm actually gutted that there is any need to make players sign clauses to prevent them putting the boot in.

Quite simply, if things are being run properly, there wouldn't be anything going on that needs hushing up. And thats a FACT for you.

Guest JamboRobbo
How do you know thats whats happened here??

I never said it had.

He's been due to leave for almost a year! Is this not a thread about a guy leaving our club wishing us the best and looking to get on with his carrer? We should be wishing him all the best and looking to the future, making Hearts a good place to be again, just like what Banks as just been quoted saying. Why is it that certain members of KB are looking to pan the club at every given moment regardless of how any thread begins!

I ain't crying. I'm just pointing out a fact in reply to an incorrect assertion being made by Dexter.

Dry your eyes.

You are the one who seems to be getting upset and starting greetin. Perhaps it is you who should dry your eyes?

Drylaw Hearts

But just to indulge you and keep my shares in kleenex on the rise........................IMO Drylaw Hearts and JamboRobbo are AGAIN gutted that another player has left the club without puting the boot in. Whyelse would you bring up the confidentiality clause?

;)

I'll tell you a fact and not an opinion Gambo -

I am not gutted that another player has left the club without puting the boot in.

Btw, I brought up the confidentaility clause because it is most probably what happened.

We then got the 'normal practice' bull.

And here we are.

Drylaw Hearts

I'm actually gutted that there is any need to make players sign clauses to prevent them putting the boot in.

Agreed.

It's pretty obvious to me that there is no such thing as a confidentiality clause with some players - Johnson and McAllister being the case in point.

I am disappointed that Elvis signed one as if he had came out and said what I think he was trying to say at the time of Riccarton Gate, we may have got to where we are just now a lot more quickly than we did.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing though.

Guest JamboRobbo
It's pretty obvious to me that there is no such thing as a confidentiality clause with some players - Johnson and McAllister being the case in point.

I am disappointed that Elvis signed one as if he had came out and said what I think he was trying to say at the time of Riccarton Gate, we may have got to where we are just now a lot more quickly than we did.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing though.

No, no. Elvis is just a lying judas traitor etc etc etc.

No, no. Elvis is just a lying judas traitor etc etc etc.

When did I ever say that?

I said I was very disappointed in his reaction first game back.

Guest JamboRobbo
When did I ever say that?

I said I was very disappointed in his reaction first game back.

Wasn't aimed at you. Just a general comment aimed at those (and there were plenty of them) who did say that.

It is only my opinion, but when it comes to explayers/ex employees not sticking the boot in, you and DH are the first to comment on 'clauses' etc.

You seem to want explayers/employees to put the boot in, you seem to love the poor refereeing shows, you seem to love the press having a go at our club/fans, you seem to want everyone to drag our name through the mud even more than it is, you seem to enjoy having a go at Hearts/Romanov ALL the time(no matter the topic).

I know it is not the case that you enjoy these things, but that is how you come across on JKB a lot of the time to me.

Archived