Would you prefer a foreign coach or British.

bigmeg

Jambof3tornado

I think its a thankless task right now, possibly even next year too so would rather not blow the legend status of Robbo or PH.

Couldn't care less where then new man comes from but would like Owen Coyle as 1st choice.

Diadora Van Basten

I am a bit lost about who is making the appointment is it John Murray or David southern or Sergei?

I suppose houston would be acceptable to at least the end of the season, but i would really like the former sporting cp coach (Not paulo) his name is Ricardo S? Pinto.

Still we arent doing too well cash wise so i think jeffries would be a good shout

I suppose houston would be acceptable to at least the end of the season, but i would really like the former sporting cp coach (Not paulo) his name is Ricardo S? Pinto.

Still we arent doing too well cash wise so i think jeffries would be a good shout

I think we need more than just a manager, we need to a whole re-think. Currently we have a DoF, a player development manager, an assistant manager and a coach. Any new man should put the whole structure in, every one of these roles need to be questioned.

Bert Le Clos

I hope they give it to Janny. Just to piss off some of the cocks on here.

:jjyay:

Archived