'13/'14 Season Tickets already on sale ?

Hugh Watt

Just been into my e-tickets account and I find that it is offering me next season's season ticket.

Priced at a reasonable ?300 (adult, main stand), but for how long....?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We are asking for donations for tonights under 20 game as well so sounds like a we don't have a bolt right now.

We are asking for donations for tonights under 20 game as well so sounds like a we don't have a bolt right now.

I think we've aske for donations at all the U20 games since the infamous statement in November.

No doubting that we are completely Jochen Rindt though.

The prices listed on my etickets were for my dad and brother in the Old Stand upper. IIRC, it was ?360 and ?270 (concession and over 12).

- Its disappeared again on mine!

Looks like someone behind the scenes has pressed a wrong button somewhere then realised the mistake.

But there you go, as a rough guide, looks like early prices for adult silver cat will be circa ?300.

I think we've aske for donations at all the U20 games since the infamous statement in November.

No doubting that we are completely Jochen Rindt though.

. Donations are tax free....Was that only November. Thought the bottom had fell out my world that day...

Chaka Demus & pliers

. Donations are tax free....Was that only November. Thought the bottom had fell out my world that day...

Remember it well.

Turned out you had just shat yourself

Archived