BBC Highlights

Horatio Caine

Horatio Caine

Why did they not show the Velicka penalty incident? Surely it would rank as a highlight/talking point? Or was it too much like Hearts being unjustly dealt with again? :mad:

Yep, if it had been a stonewall 'dive' you can guarantee it would be highlighted, probably from multiple angles.

Was the main reason I just watched the highlights... and it wasn't there.

We get such s**t quality up here compared to what you get on Match of the Day.

But what can you expect when on a saturday evening, with a maximum of 6 games played in the top tier in Scotland, the Scottish news doesn't even show all 6 results, let alone mention them.

:mad:

Was the main reason I just watched the highlights... and it wasn't there.

We get such s**t quality up here compared to what you get on Match of the Day.

But what can you expect when on a saturday evening, with a maximum of 6 games played in the top tier in Scotland, the Scottish news doesn't even show all 6 results, let alone mention them.

:mad:

It's all down to the contact Setanta have.

It's all down to the contact Setanta have.

I understand that for the highlights, but you think on the news they could just show a little table of the days results instead of just showing the Celtic/Rangers one for that day?!

Yep, if it had been a stonewall 'dive' you can guarantee it would be highlighted, probably from multiple angles.

Totally agree GIZMO.

I've had a look at a couple of newspaper threads on the game and this incident and I haven't come across a hobo yet that's mentioned the 'dive'. Which to me ,at least, says that it was a penalty.

As I have said before - the weegie based BBC Sports dept have the biggest anti-Hearts agenda of them all!

The only time they put anything on their web site or teletext is when there is a negative edge to it.

Last week was a perfect example when the stadium development news was headlined by their "Hearts debt goes up to 80 million" spin!

Archived