The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

manaliveits105

Piers Morgan having a rant because government ministers wouldnt appear on breakfast TV this morning to discuss corona virus with him - they might just have other things to do ya spangle (you should be behind bars anyway for authorising phone hacking not a highly paid celeb) - absolute cant 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Piers Morgan having a rant because government ministers wouldnt appear on breakfast TV this morning to discuss corona virus with him - they might just have other things to do ya spangle (you should be behind bars anyway for authorising phone hacking not a highly paid celeb) - absolute cant 

Yep let's postpone the cobra meeting so that cant can have someone to interview

The in-laws are here. 

"Are you watching the dancing thing on ice?" She asks.  No I'm ****ing no. 

Turn my back for two minutes and the old ***** will have that, any variation of ncis on or a black and white film from 1629 on. 

I didn't want to watch the Leicester match but it went on just to wind the old cow up.

27 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

The in-laws are here. 

Turn my back for two minutes and the old ***** will have that, any variation of ncis on or a black and white film from 1629 on. 

I didn't want to watch the Leicester match but it went on just to wind the old cow up.

you just need to make sure they dont catch the coronavirus and end up self isolating with you

6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

you just need to make sure they dont catch the coronavirus and end up self isolating with you

Kickback will be funnier for it though.

luckyBatistuta
38 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

The in-laws are here. 

Just made my night, a big 🍻 to the in-laws, love those guys😍😘😘😘

19 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Is it wrong that I'd quite like them to catch it on their way home?

Did I say they're here for ten days? Ten frickin days! I might have to accidently work overtime on Sunday

Going to a gig in Cologne next week,  no direct flights so have 4 flights in total to get there and back but now flight 3 of 4 has been cancelled by Eurowings due to Coronavirus with them offering me a seat on a flight 18 hours earlier meaning i'd miss the gig i'm actually there for!!

Nicholas Brody

Got a banging headache from having a bit too much to drink last night. The Morrisons across the road from my work doesn't have any painkillers in stock because of the panic buying pricks.

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Nicholas Brody said:

Got a banging headache from having a bit too much to drink last night. The Morrisons across the road from my work doesn't have any painkillers in stock because of the panic buying pricks.

Go and see the wife, that should make you feel a lot better, after all two negatives make a positive👍

Anyone ever bumped into or caught up with someone that they've not seen in a while and they end up just talking about themselves the whole time you meet them?

Drives me nuts.

21 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Just made my night, a big 🍻 to the in-laws, love those guys😍😘😘😘

Me too. Absolutely adore the auld yins.

I think they should move in with IJ permanently😃😃😃

3 hours ago, ModJambo said:

Anyone ever bumped into or caught up with someone that they've not seen in a while and they end up just talking about themselves the whole time you meet them?

Drives me nuts.

Then when you finally get a word in, suddenly they’re in a rush but they’ll “definitely catch up again soon”...never happens

Abusive people in relationships. A friend I see very occasionally as she lives down south had been having a not great time in her marriage but was hopeful she could make it better. I spoke to her last night and it’s all escalated badly and her husband has turned into the absolute arse I always suspected. Bullying controlling behaviour which became physical threats. And then actual violence when she tried to leave with their kid. Now he’s threatening to destroy her life and career if she doesn’t give him custody of the wee boy. Happily she’s out the house and away from him but the the unpleasantness continues.  Also she’s lucky that she has her own very successful business so was able to get away and find somewhere nice for them to live. 
Why do people think behaving like this is even slightly acceptable? 

Shanks said no

McLeod St after recent games v country yokel teams Airdrie and Motherwell. Police deciding to prevent Hearts fans go down onto Russell Road and beyond (Roseburn Bar) and having to detour. 
make them wait 5 minutes, it’s our Manor after all 

12 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

Then when you finally get a word in, suddenly they’re in a rush but they’ll “definitely catch up again soon”...never happens

Or when you do get a word in and tell them how you've been they're very quick to dismiss it and are clearly just not paying attention.

Simple lack of manners but I feel a lot of people are like this.

22 minutes ago, ModJambo said:

Or when you do get a word in and tell them how you've been they're very quick to dismiss it and are clearly just not paying attention.

Simple lack of manners but I feel a lot of people are like this.

When the above happens their cards are marked, they've actually done me a favour. In future less time spent with the ignorant.

Some cases they pretend to listen to the story that has given me concern, but counter with "I've got a better one than that" It's at this point I inform them they have a snotter hanging from their septum, their complexion colour change is magnificent...try it.

Edited by Old Blue Eyes

7 minutes ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

When the above happens their cards are marked, they've actually done me a favour. In future less time spent with the ignorant.

Some cases they pretend to listen to the story that has given me concern, but counter with "I've got a better one than that" It's at this point I inform them they have a snotter hanging from their septum, their complexion colour change is magnificent...try it.

I noticed it happened a lot when I'd meet up with people from school. "Me! Me! Me!".

I'm mid 20's and it seems to just be the norm for people around my age. Next time I'm definitely going to mention they've got a bogey hingin from their nose!

luckyBatistuta

Anybody else having problems posting. Posts on some threads appear with the ‘+’ and the ‘quote’ and others don’t. The ones without the ‘+’ won’t let me post. If I click on ‘quote’ it just throws me back to the top of the page🤷🏼‍♂️🤯

Mods ?

Nicholas Brody

Have the lanes going towards town/Queen Street at the Picardy gyratory system changed or are folk just being dicks?

I was going towards Queen Street so was positioned in the right hand lane. There's then that split. On Tuesday, a bus nearly took me out as it was in the left lane but not going towards town. Today a lorry nearly took me out doing the same thing. He nearly killed a cyclist aswell. 

Ffs there's never anywhere to sit. He's sat like a nodding dog on one end of the 3 seater and the barrels taking up the rest of it, occupying "my" seat on a constant basis (usually sleeping also and snoring). When I'm forced to visit hers in August I'm going to sit in the cows seat constantly. They might as well be in quarantine for all they do. The drab pish that's always on the telly is driving me mad and to make it worse she always manages to have council bbc1 on with a fuzzy picture instead of its HD equivalent.

"I've ran out of films to watch" she said. Well you bloody would if you only chose to watch movies that were made between 1940 and 1960. Newsflash woman, they aren't making movies in those years anymore. Reckons she's never heard of Ferris Bueller and she thought that Rainman was a weather reader. 

The Barrel spoke of being ready to pack in a panic if the government call a travel ban. I promised her I'd drive through roadblocks on the M6 to get them home if need be. I tried not to sound too keen but I think it came across a bit too clear that staying here beyond their planned ten days isn't an option. 

The biggest danger to my 5 week old was his big brother but his grandad has probably caught up with him now since he's nearly dropped him twice. 

6 more days to go with these idiots 🥱

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Ffs there's never anywhere to sit. He's sat like a nodding dog on one end of the 3 seater and the barrels taking up the rest of it, occupying "my" seat on a constant basis (usually sleeping also and snoring). When I'm forced to visit hers in August I'm going to sit in the cows seat constantly. They might as well be in quarantine for all they do. The drab pish that's always on the telly is driving me mad and to make it worse she always manages to have council bbc1 on with a fuzzy picture instead of its HD equivalent.

"I've ran out of films to watch" she said. Well you bloody would if you only chose to watch movies that were made between 1940 and 1960. Newsflash woman, they aren't making movies in those years anymore. Reckons she's never heard of Ferris Bueller and she thought that Rainman was a weather reader. 

The Barrel spoke of being ready to pack in a panic if the government call a travel ban. I promised her I'd drive through roadblocks on the M6 to get them home if need be. I tried not to sound too keen but I think it came across a bit too clear that staying here beyond their planned ten days isn't an option. 

The biggest danger to my 5 week old was his big brother but his grandad has probably caught up with him now since he's nearly dropped him twice. 

6 more days to go with these idiots 🥱

:rofl: keep em coming IJ

i don’t think they want The Barrel back as far as I’ve heard

790096D9-B940-4783-A285-565F680BA90B.gif

luckyBatistuta

Folk losing their shit because the football team they like might not win the league title. Get a grip ya welts, you need a reality check. Maybe have a wee look around you and see there are some more important things than football going on right now.

"horange", "heggs'. Wtf is that? Is it a Cumbrian thing to add an "h" onto words to make them sound ridiculous and irritating or is it just a particular type of arsehole that does it?

2 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

"horange", "heggs'. Wtf is that? Is it a Cumbrian thing to add an "h" onto words to make them sound ridiculous and irritating or is it just a particular type of arsehole that does it?

thats not a cumbrian thing in my experience

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

thats not a cumbrian thing in my experience

Didn't think so either. 4 more days of this particular arsehole. 

Open the the fridge and there's milk leaking everywhere because the barrels left an open 6 pinter lying on its side. She then comes into the kitchen and tears open a couple of bread rolls over a placemat (ignoring she has a plate there). She then butters one roll on the placemat before putting it on the plate and devours the other one dry, over the placemat. These are crusty rolls. Crumbs everywhere! Don't start me on the wet tea bags that are all over the place!

Open the the fridge and there's milk leaking everywhere because the barrels left an open 6 pinter lying on its side. She then comes into the kitchen and tears open a couple of bread rolls over a placemat (ignoring she has a plate there). She then butters one roll on the placemat before putting it on the plate and devours the other one dry, over the placemat. These are crusty rolls. Crumbs everywhere! Don't start me on the wet tea bags that are all over the place!

your memoirs will be a best seller

Just now, milky_26 said:

your memoirs will be a best seller

Mibbes I'll write them whilst doing time for murder.

you can make it look like an accident

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

you can make it look like an accident

I reckon I'd want to take the credit.

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

I'm sure if you put an ad on facebook you will find someone with covid 19 willing to visit them.

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, superjack said:

I'm sure if you put an ad on facebook you will find someone with covid 19 willing to visit them.

‘There will no doubt be a case along the lines of that appearing in a court somewhere when this is all over.

5 hours ago, superjack said:

I thought I might run around trains at work swabbing every surface I could so I could dip it in her tea. 

On 14/03/2020 at 21:05, IronJambo said:

I've heard it around Cumbria/North Yorkshire and also Cheshire/Derbyshire. 

20 hours ago, IronJambo said:

it would make one hell of a movie. be one of those films that people would not believe was real until the end credits saying "currently IronJambo is serving life in prison with a minimum term of 20 years before being considered for parole.

it could work as a film with someone reading JKB and then imagining what you are saying with it cutting to that. then a bit of back and forward until people start asking where is IronJambo, then a link gets posted to your arrest then trial. The end scene could be you in your cell with a west ham and hearts poster on the wall behind you

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

it would make one hell of a movie. be one of those films that people would not believe was real until the end credits saying "currently IronJambo is serving life in prison with a minimum term of 20 years before being considered for parole.

it could work as a film with someone reading JKB and then imagining what you are saying with it cutting to that. then a bit of back and forward until people start asking where is IronJambo, then a link gets posted to your arrest then trial. The end scene could be you in your cell with a west ham and hearts poster on the wall behind you

He will never get 20 years, KB posts used as proof of mitigating circumstances.

1 hour ago, superjack said:

He will never get 20 years, KB posts used as proof of mitigating circumstances.

Oh, I don't know. The premedication, and talking about cashing in on it might not go down too well. He'd best hask the mods to do some deleting, or it could be 30.

On 14/03/2020 at 21:05, IronJambo said:

People who don't turn up on time and don't get in touch when they're going to be late them moan like bitches when I bill them for time spent doing feck all becuase they can't ****ing organise themselves  😡😡😡😡😡

9 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It's rotten 🙄. It's even worse when you consider they don't pronounce the H in words like Hospital and Hotel.

8 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

It's rotten 🙄. It's even worse when you consider they don't pronounce the H in words like Hospital and Hotel.

🤣🤣 I know, in the same conversation an Otter becomes a Hotter, an Eel becomes a Heel and Heather becomes Ether and bizarrely a Hole becomes an oil😯

Edited by Dawnrazor

luckyBatistuta
13 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

People who don't turn up on time and don't get in touch when they're going to be late them moan like bitches when I bill them for time spent doing feck all becuase they can't ****ing organise themselves  😡😡😡😡😡

You charge for being on the job...I knew I was right about you😃

14 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

you ned to ask them exactly this

gan yam marra?

Edited by milky_26