The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Couples who post "love u babez xxx" type shit on visible facebook threads. Nauseating, horrible, cringe-worthy. Just stop it you utter dicks. I block people instantly for this.

Girls who post constant photos of their own face from slightly different angles in front of their mirrors. Get over yourself you irritating, vain, pointless life having bints. Instant blocking for this too.

On that note people who post pish. 'like this if you hate bullying' etc. That surely is a form of bullying?

Also stupid bints who post 'aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh' and such shite then when asked whats wrong say they don't want to talk about it.

I delete them.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Great Khali

What's this new shite on Facebook abotu sharing photos of missing dugs?

Just **** off.

You seen the one tonight I take it? Nicked in granton or some pish.

How the **** can a dug be nicked when you're walking with it?

Edited by The Peoples Champ

BoJack Horseman

You seen the one tonight I take it? Nicked in granton or some pish.

How the **** can a dug be nicked when you're walking with it?

In the same way anything is nicked from your possession I'd imagine.

The Great Khali

In the same way anything is nicked from your possession I'd imagine.

Aye but, a dog can't be that easy to nick, especially when you're with it?

Should be on a lead anyway.

BoJack Horseman

Aye but, a dog can't be that easy to nick, especially when you're with it?

Should be on a lead anyway.

I was thinking less smash and grab, and more at knife point.

I was thinking less smash and grab, and more at knife point.

You seem to know an awful lot about this... :curtain:

Those stupidly easy text competitions on the tv. Why even bother with a question?

Who is our current ruling monarch?

A. Queen Elizabeth II

B. Sausages and Mash

C. Clearasil 250ml

D. Jogging

BoJack Horseman

Those stupidly easy text competitions on the tv. Why even bother with a question?

Who is our current ruling monarch?

A. Queen Elizabeth II

B. Sausages and Mash

C. Clearasil 250ml

D. Jogging

I always figured these questions were aimed at the less intelligent portion of the populace. If they think they're "well smart" and know the answer to the question, they're more likely to phone in as they think they're in with a chance.

People who continue to wear their festival wrist bands for weeks and months after its finished.

This really gets on my tits too.

"Oh, look at me! I was knee deep in mud, piss and shit for 3 days in a field in fife." :facepalm:

Traffic lights.

Why can't we have sensible rules such as those in the US? In the US you can normally make a right turn at a red traffic light if it is clear. Why can't we make left turns on red lights if there is feck all traffic?

Nonsense.

Some work, including mine, is reactive and doesn't require you to be continuously working for the whole day, but rather you just need to be available. Think Firemen. If there's no fires, they've nothing to do, but they still have to go to work. Your work sounds proactive in that as long as your there, there's work to be done. If it's not very difficult, you should maybe have gone for their job rather than the one you got.

If there's no fires there's still plenty to do. Unfortunately.

Edited by rael11

I P Knightley

Traffic lights.

Why can't we have sensible rules such as those in the US? In the US you can normally make a right turn at a red traffic light if it is clear. Why can't we make left turns on red lights if there is feck all traffic?

Nonsense.

Our roads are immensely more crowded than those in the US and, judging by comments over the previous 7 pages of this thread, populated largely by morons.

Giving them freedom of choice at a lighted junction is a recipe for disaster.

Traffic lights.

Nonsense.

We have sensible rules at the moment and folk cannae abide by them, especially the amber means stop rule, folk speed up when they approach an amber light.

Better following Russia's lead, do whatever you fancy.

Had to search this thread out.

People who don't bother taking their towel to the shower at the gym then parade about, dripping wet, in the changing area. It's not like there aren't enough signs asking you to dry yourself first....

Women loading their kids,kids bags and buggies into a car.

The car is parked next to a pavement, the pavement is a relatively safe environment to let little Johnny stand on whilst you struggle to fold the buggy. By opening the car doors that are located on the pavement side you do not endanger yourself, your children or any other road users. Pretty simple you would think........not for a wummin,

She drags wee Johnny round to the offside door and pushes him up against the offside wing while, cars, lorries, buses roar past. She folds down the buggy on the road with traffic having to take avoiding action and she slings the offside rear door open, sticks her head in, arse sticking out while she rummages about inside. Wee Johnny frozen in fear outside the car standing on the road with traffic thundering past.

Why? Why missus, why?

Best post on this thread.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The continued existence of:

Will I Am

Brian Dowling

Katie Price/Jordan

Louis Walsh

Everyone from those Essex/Chelsea/Geordie programmes.

I could probably make this list a mile long. The population of this country would be a lot smaller if I was in charge!

Folk who say goodbye and then take an age to go. My girlfriend and her family all do this. "Right, I think we'd better be off...". You can look forward to another hour of inane patter before they, or we, **** off.

BoJack Horseman

I always thought that those easy quiz questions were a way to get around needing a gambling licence?

I thought it was mug punter tax. It lures in the plebs that think they're smart by knowing the answer.

michael_bolton

The JKB *Official Heart of Midlothian v Team X* threads. People seem to forget that some of us live in rubbish countries with grim internet and no Scottish football on the telly. Therefore we cannot see the game. We rely on the matchday thread to keep up to date with the game. Therefore, when posting on the thread people should attempt to provide some level of information.

Nothing makes me quite as angry on a matchday as a succession of posts on the matchday thread such as "AW NAW!!!!!!!!!!!", "******* ****!!!!!!", "Nightmare!!!!!!" and a few head in hands posts.

I read these and I know something has happened, but have absolutely no idea what. Have we lost a goal? Have we had a man sent off? Have we missed a sitter? Has someone gone down injured?

If you're going to post in the matchday thread, provide some information. If you have no information to offer, it's not the thread for you. What's the point in posting "Aw naw"? None whatsoever. "Aw naw, we've lost a goal." would be much more useful.

BoJack Horseman

The JKB *Official Heart of Midlothian v Team X* threads. People seem to forget that some of us live in rubbish countries with grim internet and no Scottish football on the telly. Therefore we cannot see the game. We rely on the matchday thread to keep up to date with the game. Therefore, when posting on the thread people should attempt to provide some level of information.

Nothing makes me quite as angry on a matchday as a succession of posts on the matchday thread such as "AW NAW!!!!!!!!!!!", "******* ****!!!!!!", "Nightmare!!!!!!" and a few head in hands posts.

I read these and I know something has happened, but have absolutely no idea what. Have we lost a goal? Have we had a man sent off? Have we missed a sitter? Has someone gone down injured?

If you're going to post in the matchday thread, provide some information. If you have no information to offer, it's not the thread for you. What's the point in posting "Aw naw"? None whatsoever. "Aw naw, we've lost a goal." would be much more useful.

I think the match day threads are for live discussions of the game, rather than a play by play for those overseas. There's plenty sites that will give you a play by play of what's going on. BBC for one.

michael_bolton

I think the match day threads are for live discussions of the game, rather than a play by play for those overseas. There's plenty sites that will give you a play by play of what's going on. BBC for one.

Aye, if you want to be five or ten minutes behind what's happening. There are not 'plenty' of sites that keep us up to date if we can't see the game. A wee bit of consideration is all that's needed.

What does a post like 'AAAARGH!!!!' bring to the table with no other information?

Aye, if you want to be five or ten minutes behind what's happening. There are not 'plenty' of sites that keep us up to date if we can't see the game. A wee bit of consideration is all that's needed.

What does a post like 'AAAARGH!!!!' bring to the table with no other information?

They are simply using the thread to react and vent with fellow fans.

Folk having a conversation in a lift when one of them gets off at his / her floor, yet the ###### holds the doors open to continue said conversation when there are others in the lift waiting to get to where they are going.

Just encountered this. Was starving and rushing back to my desk to eat lunch.

:seething:

michael_bolton

They are simply using the thread to react and vent with fellow fans.

It's a lack of consideration for others on the same level as taking up to much space on the escalator. Same thing, basically.

Optimus Prime

Folk having a conversation in a lift when one of them gets off at his / her floor, yet the ###### holds the doors open to continue said conversation when there are others in the lift waiting to get to where they are going.

Just encountered this. Was starving and rushing back to my desk to eat lunch.

:seething:

This really gets on my goat.

BoJack Horseman

Aye, it's inconsiderate to not transcribe what's on the radio on the off chance someone doesn't have a radio right enough.

:cornette:

michael_bolton

Aye, it's inconsiderate to not transcribe what's on the radio on the off chance someone doesn't have a radio right enough.

:cornette:

It is inconsiderate to make it clear something dramatic has happened but not make it clear what that is.

If you don't understand that, fair enough. Some people are like that.

BoJack Horseman

It is inconsiderate to make it clear something dramatic has happened but not make it clear what that is.

If you don't understand that, fair enough. Some people are like that.

Ok then Mike. I'm hungry and I want a footlong meatball marinara sub. It would inconsiderate of you not to bring it to me.

michael_bolton

Ok then Mike. I'm hungry and I want a footlong meatball marinara sub. It would inconsiderate of you not to bring it to me.

If you think that is a valid comparison then you have very poor reasoning skills.

I'm not asking you to bring me anything. I'm asking that if you comment on a dramatic incident you take the extra 2 seconds or so to type what that dramatic incident was. Not really asking much.

Mike, after said post why not ask what happened

God knows how you can achieve anything in life expecting it to get handed to you!

When I'm on the match thread I'm commenting on what happened not giving a summary of events

michael_bolton

Mike, after said post why not ask what happened

God knows how you can achieve anything in life expecting it to get handed to you!

When I'm on the match thread I'm commenting on what happened not giving a summary of events

Well because then the tv-less, radio-less, stream-less fan is left biting his nails to find out what's happened.

I don't see why people can't say things like "AWWW NAWWW goal for Dundee" instead. Took less than 2 seconds to type that and avoids leaving fellow fans in a state of confusion. Not really asking for the earth here.

I'd also add that far fewer people care what you think of events than want to know what those actual events are.

Edited by michael_bolton

BoJack Horseman

Well because then the tv-less, radio-less, stream-less fan is left biting his nails to find out what's happened.

I don't see why people can't say things like "AWWW NAWWW goal for Dundee" instead. Took less than 2 seconds to type that and avoids leaving fellow fans in a state of confusion. Not really asking for the earth here.

How entitled do you want to sound? People don't take the extra 2 seconds to elaborate on a play because it's not in their mind to do so. No one logs in to Kickback on match day to give a play by play on the match and you shouldn't expect them to. If someone is kind enough to do so then that's their prerogative, but it's in no way inconsiderate not to. Can't believe this is even up for discussion.

michael_bolton

How entitled do you want to sound? People don't take the extra 2 seconds to elaborate on a play because it's not in their mind to do so. No one logs in to Kickback on match day to give a play by play on the match and you shouldn't expect them to. If someone is kind enough to do so then that's their prerogative, but it's in no way inconsiderate not to. Can't believe this is even up for discussion.

As I said before, some people are like that.

I can't imagine responding to a thread and leaving fellow fans in the dark about what was going on.

It's a strange kind of ego that think people are interested in reading you post 'AW NAW!'. At least make it useful. Think of others.

Because it goes with the other umpteen posts saying the same think, folk aren't at the game but want to share their opinions and feelings not let folk with shit internet know what's happening

michael_bolton

Because it goes with the other umpteen posts saying the same think, folk aren't at the game but want to share their opinions and feelings not let folk with shit internet know what's happening

Well, there's pretty much a definition of selfishness. Some people are just selfish, don't feel bad about it. We all want to know how the team are getting on, why keep others in the dark for no reason?

Like I've said umpteen times, I'm not asking for anything difficult. Typing 'AW NAW' and 'AW NAW 0-1' take essentially the same amount of time. There's no reason not to do it.

Creepy Lurker

Wait, what? You're using Kickback as matchday threads as your means of checking up on how the game's progressing?

Forum threads aren't 'for' anything because internet messageboards are by definition filled with user generated content. People will use the thread for what they want to use it for, and in respect of matchday threads it is blatantly obvious that the majority of people don't want to use them in the way that you seem to have decided they're 'meant' to be used.

Has it struck you that you could do away with the problem by using the BBC text update service?

BoJack Horseman

As I said before, some people are like that.

I can't imagine responding to a thread and leaving fellow fans in the dark about what was going on.

It's a strange kind of ego that think people are interested in reading you post 'AW NAW!'. At least make it useful. Think of others.

Well, there's pretty much a definition of selfishness. Some people are just selfish, don't feel bad about it. We all want to know how the team are getting on, why keep others in the dark for no reason?

Like I've said umpteen times, I'm not asking for anything difficult. Typing 'AW NAW' and 'AW NAW 0-1' take essentially the same amount of time. There's no reason not to do it.

:lol:

This is sheer parody. You're something special Mr Bolton.

BoJack Horseman

Wait, what? You're using Kickback as matchday threads as your means of checking up on how the game's progressing?

Forum threads aren't 'for' anything because internet messageboards are by definition filled with user generated content. People will use the thread for what they want to use it for, and in respect of matchday threads it is blatantly obvious that the majority of people don't want to use them in the way that you seem to have decided they're 'meant' to be used.

Has it struck you that you could do away with the problem by using the BBC text update service?

Oh he has CL, but he doesn't want to be a few minutes behind the run of play. Instead, he wants everyone who's on the matchday thread to tell him exactly what's going down in real time. Not only does he want it, he expects it. Anything less is sheer selfishness.

michael_bolton

The BBC service is painfully slow. Why be behind with the news when there's no reason to.

Some people are weird. Imagine if I was asking people to do something difficult...

michael_bolton

Oh he has CL, but he doesn't want to be a few minutes behind the run of play. Instead, he wants everyone who's on the matchday thread to tell him exactly what's going down in real time. Not only does he want it, he expects it. Anything less is sheer selfishness.

Jings.

It is selfish. I find it strange that such a small (yet annoying) thing has provoked such a response.

You guys must be a nightmare when someone actually needs a real favour.

Ah well, some people are just weird.

The BBC service is painfully slow. Why be behind with the news when there's no reason to.

Some people are weird. Imagine if I was asking people to do something difficult...

Clearly

michael_bolton

Clearly

Some people spend too much time on here judging by their post numbers. A bit more time spent in the real world with real people might lead to a less selfish, less confrontational approach to life.

Creepy Lurker

Good question. I don't see how it's relevant here, though, as there is a reason to be behind the news in this instance, namely that there isn't a service quicker than BBC. You're deliberately putting yourself further behind by trying to use something with no fixed purpose at all on the basis that you think it should be used in a fashion which is convenient for you.

You seem like the kind of person who'd get pissed off when watching supposedly 'live' TV because technically the images and sounds can only reach your eyes and ears at the speed of light and sound respectively, and that's without taking into account the time wasted in transmission.

Some people are weird.