The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

So you’ll respect one area that is clearly marked for a specific person but not another?

As I said in my last post, how would you feel if your selfishness indirectly led to a child being zapped by a car in the car park because there were no parent & child spaces left?

Natural selection?

I joke I joke.......parents fault.....🤔

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Der Kaiser said:

Humans are just appalling creatures. Quicker the meteorite strike happens the better.

610636C1-AF52-4DCF-8F14-3857E3E92CAF.jpeg

2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Why do people have to Thank places they've been on Facebook?

"Thank you insert holiday destination you've been great"

Humans are just appalling creatures. Quicker the meteorite strike happens the better.

Defo a seethe of mine as well. 

“Amsterdam, it’s been a pleasure”

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Meant to say this is nearly as bad as when girls post a photo 3 months after they get back from holiday. “Got the Ibiza blues - take me back!”.

99% of the time this is just a thinly veiled excuse to post a photo of themselves in a bikini in vein attempt to get a few likes. 

2 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

:lol:

You specifically have less right to park there than parents with children. 

With a toddler, it can be an absolute nightmare getting him in and out of the car, especially if he’s not playing ball. If he’s kicking and screaming, it can be really tough to get him into his seat in a tight parking spot. 

Then once we are parked and he is out of his seat, you’ll notice parent and child spaces typically have an area behind the cars blocked off. This is to protect young kids from traffic. 

Anyone who parks in one of the spots, either with teenagers or no kids at all, are scum. It’s no different to parking in a disabled spot without a blue badge. 

Best thing to do (assuming we are talking about a supermarket or such like) is to park way up the back of the car park, there is always loads of spaces so plenty room to get the kids out the car etc and get them back in if they aren’t playing ball. 

Wee Life Hack there. 

On 06/09/2019 at 16:27, Smithee said:

For a while I was regularly cycling through Falkirk centre last year, I actually got stopped by the police who asked me to cycle on the pavement for the section between forth valley college and the bingo hall on Kerse lane, they felt it was too dangerous to be part of the general traffic there.

FFS  What chance have we pedestrians got when the Police are encouraging cyclists to ride on the pavements.

We will soon be getting done for not paying due care and attention and not getting out of the way for cyclists on the footpaths.😠

If it's not safe for them on the road and there is no cycle path they should feckin walk or get the bus  like the rest of us.

2 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Meant to say this is nearly as bad as when girls post a photo 3 months after they get back from holiday. “Got the Ibiza blues - take me back!”.

99% of the time this is just a thinly veiled excuse to post a photo of themselves in a bikini in vein attempt to get a few likes. 

Go on........

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Janet Incoming!!!

B48411A1-F2AA-4301-8791-641E79A5712E.gif

luckyBatistuta
12 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Same park in those spaces regularly. People thinking they need a reserved space right next to the shop because they have their 5 year old with them.

:vrface:

9 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

They won’t bash my car in a normal space, because I am already parked in the “parent & child” space. 

:jjyay:

Think of the kids. How are you going to teach your kids manners, when you don’t have any yourself.

vaping really annoys me now. It looks ridiculous and the sickening smell that comes when someone exhales turns my stomach. It's not a healthy alternative to smoking, a healthy alternative is not to fill your lungs with shite via something that looks like a robots cock. They should just ban nicotine, it would save the NHS millions aswell as countless lives.

Captain Sausage
5 hours ago, Herbert said:

vaping really annoys me now. It looks ridiculous and the sickening smell that comes when someone exhales turns my stomach. It's not a healthy alternative to smoking, a healthy alternative is not to fill your lungs with shite via something that looks like a robots cock. They should just ban nicotine, it would save the NHS millions aswell as countless lives.

:rofl:

There’s the anti-vaping marketing sorted. 

“Do you like going down on Robots? Nah, me neither”

Captain Sausage
5 hours ago, Herbert said:

36 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

vape.jpg

13 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Janet Incoming!!!

B48411A1-F2AA-4301-8791-641E79A5712E.gif

A water chute is the only thing that allows Janet to go down on it.

Салатные палочки
9 hours ago, Herbert said:

While we're on the subject of banning substances, they should ban alcohol.  It would save the NHS billions and save countless lives.

51 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

While we're on the subject of banning substances, they should ban alcohol.  It would save the NHS billions and save countless lives.

As sure as night follows day, this retort will show up as soon as someone suggests banning smoking :lol:

For what it’s worth I don’t think either should be banned.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Neither do I.

But smoking should.  ::troll::

On 08/09/2019 at 11:36, iantjambo said:

Bet their stations don’t have about 40 different coffee shops as well.

Some of the Eastern European station coffee shops are wonderful charismatic old run-down places, unlike the corporate homogenous shops we have. Lovely to grab a "Turkish coffee" at (whatever name the locals give it anyway) while the world bustles around you.

Салатные палочки
33 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

As sure as night follows day, this retort will show up as soon as someone suggests banning smoking :lol:

I don't think either should be banned either in all honesty. People are free to damage their health in any way they please, I certainly have over the years. 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Come on how else am I supposed to get through a day at work.

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Herbert said:

Come on how else am I supposed to get through a day at work.

Weed thread m8. 

suitcase packed, taxi booked for 02.45, season ticket given away for tomorrows game.

last check off the paperwork before I go to bed.

my holiday flight is not tomorrow, it's sunday.:jj_facepalm::facepalm::vrface:::facepaw:::jj_facepalm:

5 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

suitcase packed, taxi booked for 02.45, season ticket given away for tomorrows game.

my holiday flight is not tomorrow, it's sunday.:jj_facepalm::facepalm::vrface:::facepaw:::jj_facepalm:

I turned up to an interview 24 hours early once, didn't get the job funnily enough.

58 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

at least you wee going to be early rather than miss your flight

Not so much a seethe but.....

Sam Smith....."I'm not a he....I'm a they"

Does he think hes a medieval knight?

"How is they today? Does one have them sword"

People can call themselves what they want, live and let live absolutely, but this gender identify stuff really is becoming....quite ironically.....a load of bollocks. 

As a pedant of English alone, I agree.

That's a limitation of the language though, nothing else. Otherwise, your post seems directly at odds with itself, either people can identify as they feel--live and let live--or it's not live and let live and they ought to be criticised for it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nothing wrong with being made uncomfortable by new things (juvenoia has always existed in human culture) but maybe make your seethe internally consistent before you post it here?

27 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

As a pedant of English alone, I agree.

That's a limitation of the language though, nothing else. Otherwise, your post seems directly at odds with itself, either people can identify as they feel--live and let live--or it's not live and let live and they ought to be criticised for it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nothing wrong with being made uncomfortable by new things (juvenoia has always existed in human culture) but maybe make your seethe internally consistent before you post it here?

Youre right.

Its easier to just hate everyone that's not me. I'll go back to that.

7 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Youre right.

Its easier to just hate everyone that's not me. I'll go back to that.

:lol: "Come again?" :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Try some charcoal tablets,  might work. Good luck. 

Chucked a handfae from the top windae right intae the winds teeth, nae luck, it's still there.

Should rename Great Britain...LOW, that pressure is a constant directly above us.

7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

you need to give more detail

All of them seem to have a idiot behind the wheel and they are cheap ugly looking things. I actually get annoyed when I see them.

Dagger Is Back
On 14/09/2019 at 08:34, Der Kaiser said:

Not so much a seethe but.....

Sam Smith....."I'm not a he....I'm a they"

Does he think hes a medieval knight?

"How is they today? Does one have them sword"

People can call themselves what they want, live and let live absolutely, but this gender identify stuff really is becoming....quite ironically.....a load of bollocks. 

Spot on. Utter utter shit

Dagger Is Back

Always buy the nurseries I work with some Xmas choccies to say thank you 

Was in Morrison’s last week and they had a deal on QS etc

Bought 12 tubs only for the lad at checkout to tell me that there was a 10 per customer limit.

He called a colleague over who took the two offending items back to where I’d picked them up

Paid for me shopping and then picked up said tubs and paid for them at the ciggy counter

What was the frigging point of that other than to absolutely rip my knitting?

10 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Bought 12 tubs only for the lad at checkout to tell me that there was a 10 per customer limit.

He called a colleague over who took the two offending items back to where I’d picked them up

Paid for me shopping and then picked up said tubs and paid for them at the ciggy counter

How many tubs make it to Christmas? 

10 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Most supermarkets have a limit on the number of a thing you can buy if they're on offer.  Online though, Morrisons have a limit of 20 on offer items.

How much were they, as I noticed they tubs were £3.50 in Tesco on Saturday.

Dagger Is Back
25 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

How many tubs make it to Christmas? 

Do you know me by any chance? 😂

Have to hide them in the garage from the family. Even then we might be a couple short! 😉

10 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Most supermarkets have a limit on the number of a thing you can buy if they're on offer.  Online though, Morrisons have a limit of 20 on offer items.

How much were they, as I noticed they tubs were £3.50 in Tesco on Saturday.

As per Tesco’s Normally £5

This website and its jumping about 😡😡😡

even with add blocker on it’s crap on the I pad , apologies to all those who’s name I’ve pressed instead of the thread I’ve been trying to read .

4 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

even with add blocker on it’s crap on the I pad , apologies to all those who’s name I’ve pressed instead of the thread I’ve been trying to read .

Its a farce, even when a page loads and you’ve been reading a comment it still has a wee jump around.

luckyBatistuta
On 18/09/2019 at 11:06, 3fingersreid said:

I’ve never had any problems on my iPad since I loaded AdGuard👌

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

the miserable git at my local royal maid delivery office. every time i go to pick up a parcel he has that look like i have too a dump in his teapot

It's one of those jobs you have to have a certain level of disdain to be able to do it. 

32 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve never had any problems on my iPad since I loaded AdGuard👌

I’ve got adblocker on at the minute I’ll try the one you’re using 👍🏻

luckyBatistuta
Just now, 3fingersreid said:

I’ve got adblocker on at the minute I’ll try the one you’re using 👍🏻

Works a treat for me mate👍

luckyBatistuta

Think there was a thread on him at one point, but know idea what it was called. At it again a short while ago. Standing being aggressive and abusing folk again🤬

9A16516D-D45A-4648-9FA0-823180DB422F.jpeg

Samuel Camazzola
9 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Think there was a thread on him at one point, but know idea what it was called. At it again a short while ago. Standing being aggressive and abusing folk again🤬

👍 

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 19:24, luckyBatistuta said:

yep still see him around and about definitely one scary guy