The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

So you `encouraged` folk at your wedding to kilt up? Isn't that what you've just been complaining about? (in a low-level type of way I agree)

Nah, it was entirely take it or leave it. People wanted to, but were worried I’d be offended. I just let them know it was something we’d welcome. They could’ve worn singlets and flip flops for all I cared 

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Samuel Camazzola
38 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Nah, it was entirely take it or leave it. People wanted to, but were worried I’d be offended. I just let them know it was something we’d welcome. They could’ve worn singlets and flip flops for all I cared 

Traditional dress for a Geordie Shore wedding. 

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Buying what you think is still water then finding out it is sparkling. Raging. Who actually likes sparkling water anyway? Disgusting.

Weirdos, that's who.

A Boy Named Crow
4 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Traditional dress for a Geordie Shore wedding. 

Ha, I actually rephrased it. The locals here would say “singlets and thongs”...

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Saw a fat cow today at the Gyle shopping centre waddle up to her car with a trolley full of shite, load up the boot and then leave the trolley in the parking space next to where she was parked. 

The massive mammoth like creature then lit up, wedged herself into her car and drove off. 

There was a trolley bay about ten feet away. 

Feckin sloth.

I try not to get angry in life, try not to judge people's actions for I know not what travails affect them. 

But I'd hunt and skin ****s who just leave their supermarket trolley for someone else to deal with. Rude beyond words!

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Saw a fat cow today at the Gyle shopping centre waddle up to her car with a trolley full of shite, load up the boot and then leave the trolley in the parking space next to where she was parked. 

The massive mammoth like creature then lit up, wedged herself into her car and drove off. 

Feckin sloth.

Bet the fat #### moans too when she’s trying to get a space in a car park, but can’t because there is a trolley blocking her path.

She is now thinking ‘can I get out and move it’ or ‘cant be bothered’

The answer is, she’s a cant... a fat ####ing cant

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I try not to get angry in life, try not to judge people's actions for I know not what travails affect them. 

But I'd hunt and skin ****s who just leave their supermarket trolley for someone else to deal with. Rude beyond words!

We need dickheads like that though, someone has a job that involves collecting trolleys. If morons don't leave them lying around then there's a job gone.

I'm in Poland at the minute, and their regional trains are the ****ing bollocks.  The trains from Poznań to Rzepin (population 6500) and Zbąszynek (population 5200) look like this:

EN76_Gniezno.jpg

They are absolutely massive by the way.  Absolutely beautiful things to look at, and to be in! 

I'm honestly astounded by how amazing they are. You pay absolutely **** all to travel in what is basically luxury compared to ScotRail, who often use 30 year old trains without toilets or catering between major cities with populations of hundreds of thousands. 

To put this into perspective, this is Rzepin Train Station:

1280px-Rzepin_stacja_kolejowa_01.jpg

And yet, it's regularly serviced by the train posted above. 

****ing mental.

(edit - it's not clear because this is very positive, but **** ScotRail and their absolutely shite service) 

Edited by tian447

20 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Buying what you think is still water then finding out it is sparkling. Raging. Who actually likes sparkling water anyway? Disgusting.

Nae bubbles in the stuff that gushes out they tap thingamajigs

Seeth from friday evening, never knew the rugger was on, st johns road a nightmare taking missus to work, 

why so many traffic lights on one section of road in corstorphine, no wonder its polluted , plus cars outside

the oak causing delays.

People dropping litter, 

1 hour ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Nae bubbles in the stuff that gushes out they tap thingamajigs

There's no fizz in tap water, hence the reason it's drinkable.

Edited by Jambos_1874

Konrad von Carstein
10 hours ago, tian447 said:

I'm in Poland at the minute, and their regional trains are the ****ing bollocks.  The trains from Poznań to Rzepin (population 6500) and Zbąszynek (population 5200) look like this:

EN76_Gniezno.jpg

They are absolutely massive by the way.  Absolutely beautiful things to look at, and to be in! 

I'm honestly astounded by how amazing they are. You pay absolutely **** all to travel in what is basically luxury compared to ScotRail, who often use 30 year old trains without toilets or catering between major cities with populations of hundreds of thousands. 

To put this into perspective, this is Rzepin Train Station:

1280px-Rzepin_stacja_kolejowa_01.jpg

And yet, it's regularly serviced by the train posted above. 

****ing mental.

(edit - it's not clear because this is very positive, but **** ScotRail and their absolutely shite service) 

Train travel in Poland is awesome...I regularly go between Wrocław and Głogow (another wee town) Great service and cheap as chips.

42 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Train travel in Poland is awesome...I regularly go between Wrocław and Głogow (another wee town) Great service and cheap as chips.

Agreed, it's been some experience!

We get it so, so wrong in the UK. 

Samuel Camazzola
14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Feckin sloth.

Was the booter parked in a parent and toddler space too? Despise folk who think it's OK to rock up in those spaces when they shouldn't be there. 

Samuel Camazzola
14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Feckin sloth.

Was the booter parked in a parent and toddler space too? Despise folk who think it's OK to rock up in those spaces when they shouldn't be there. 

12 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I always park in those spaces, kids need more exercise.

2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Bet their stations don’t have about 40 different coffee shops as well.

21 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Same park in those spaces regularly. People thinking they need a reserved space right next to the shop because they have their 5 year old with them.

:vrface:

Horatio Caine
17 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Feckin sloth.

Morgan's sister in law doing her shopping?

1 minute ago, Horatio Caine said:

Morgan's sister in law doing her shopping?

Oh, probably.

Janet and junk food are seldom separated.

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, Herbert said:

2 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Same park in those spaces regularly. People thinking they need a reserved space right next to the shop because they have their 5 year old with them.

Judged. 

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Only separated when she jettisons it from her Jimmy Carter.

To be honest, she spouts a lot of shite from her big fat gob too.

3 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

They don't tend to be that close to the shop. They DO provide extra space to get kids/seats in and out. People that have a real use for these spaces are more likely to bash your car or someone else's in a normal space. You want these people to use parent child spaces, it's for your benefit as much as theirs.

Just now, IronJambo said:

They don't tend to be that close to the shop. They DO provide extra space to get kids/seats in and out. People that have a real use for these spaces are more likely to bash your car or someone else's in a normal space. You want these people to use parent child spaces, it's for your benefit as much as theirs.

They won’t bash my car in a normal space, because I am already parked in the “parent & child” space. 

:jjyay:

3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

They won’t bash my car in a normal space, because I am already parked in the “parent & child” space. 

Touche :lol:

Салатные палочки

People liking and sharing stuff like this on Facebook. There is so many incredibly stupid people in this country. 

20190908_154012.thumb.jpg.9d8a7b7d915090ea8a96cd1ffff3e5bd.jpg

59 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Haha they will if they see you parking like an ignoramus. It might not be your fault that you're ignorant but they won't know that.

Captain Sausage
45 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

People liking and sharing stuff like this on Facebook. There is so many incredibly stupid people in this country. 

20190908_154012.thumb.jpg.9d8a7b7d915090ea8a96cd1ffff3e5bd.jpg

What is the end game with these pages? Do they sell the data of the people who like and share it?

How the **** are people so gullible that they actually believe this shit?!

Салатные палочки
34 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

What is the end game with these pages? Do they sell the data of the people who like and share it?

I think they get as many likes for their page as they can with nonsense like this and then change the page to a personal page or Facebook shop. The grammar suggests it's someone for whom English isn't their first language. 

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Haha they will if they see you parking like an ignoramus. It might not be your fault that you're ignorant but they won't know that.

Probably. Parents of young kids tend to be a very self entitled group of people. 

1 hour ago, Captain Sausage said:

Always wondered this myself. Is it just for publicity of loads of people sharing it? 

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

They also tend to be closer to the walkways so young children aren’t put at risk by walking through the car park.

15 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Probably. Parents of young kids tend to be a very self entitled group of people. 

7 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Sometimes I am in a rush. 

So if you’re in a rush you think it’s perfectly ok to park in a space that’s clearly reserved for parents with young children?

Doesn’t that make you “self entitled”?

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

So if you’re in a rush you think it’s perfectly ok to park in a space that’s clearly reserved for parents with young children?

Doesn’t that make you “self entitled”?

Just to clarify I park in the “parent & child” space even if I am not in a rush. It’s just more satisfying if I am in a rush. 

Its not self entitled as I don’t think I have any more right to park there than anyone else. 

4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Just to clarify I park in the “parent & child” space even if I am not in a rush. It’s just more satisfying if I am in a rush. 

Its not self entitled as I don’t think I have any more right to park there than anyone else. 

Would you park in a disabled space?

35 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Just for the record, I wouldn't damage your car. I could quite possibly break down in a position that would maybe block you in or park so badly that you wouldn't be able to open your driver's door.

Captain Sausage
23 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

:lol:

You specifically have less right to park there than parents with children. 

With a toddler, it can be an absolute nightmare getting him in and out of the car, especially if he’s not playing ball. If he’s kicking and screaming, it can be really tough to get him into his seat in a tight parking spot. 

Then once we are parked and he is out of his seat, you’ll notice parent and child spaces typically have an area behind the cars blocked off. This is to protect young kids from traffic. 

Anyone who parks in one of the spots, either with teenagers or no kids at all, are scum. It’s no different to parking in a disabled spot without a blue badge. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

:lol:

You specifically have less right to park there than parents with children. 

With a toddler, it can be an absolute nightmare getting him in and out of the car, especially if he’s not playing ball. If he’s kicking and screaming, it can be really tough to get him into his seat in a tight parking spot. 

Then once we are parked and he is out of his seat, you’ll notice parent and child spaces typically have an area behind the cars blocked off. This is to protect young kids from traffic. 

Anyone who parks in one of the spots, either with teenagers or no kids at all, are scum. It’s no different to parking in a disabled spot without a blue badge. 

:spoton:

Most probably do it to make some sort of moronic point. How would they feel if they parked in a parent & child space and someone had to park elsewhere as there were no more spaces available and their child gets wiped out walking through the car park.

56 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

So are the hun funnily enough.

23 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Just for the record, I wouldn't damage your car. I could quite possibly break down in a position that would maybe block you in or park so badly that you wouldn't be able to open your driver's door.

Don’t worry, I knew the damaging the car comment was tongue in cheek. Your one of the good guys. 

Just now, TheOak88 said:

No. Absolutely not. 

So you’ll respect one area that is clearly marked for a specific person but not another?

As I said in my last post, how would you feel if your selfishness indirectly led to a child being zapped by a car in the car park because there were no parent & child spaces left?

Why do people have to Thank places they've been on Facebook?

"Thank you insert holiday destination you've been great"

Humans are just appalling creatures. Quicker the meteorite strike happens the better.