The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Complimentary bottles of wine in holiday apartment's, dinnae bother with the gut-rot... amateurs. Had the st Mirren game set up in the Apt, ran out of booze and opened the comp wine...boak!

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vlad Magic

Navigating the Sky Chanel selector with the doofer, zapper, buttons etc etc.

Why can’t people remember the channel numbers?

Drives me nuts when visiting friends. Rather than just punch in 401 Sky Sports its home button, TV guide, scroooooool down and select.

Occasionally home button, sports then Sky Sports.

So many short cuts missed and time wasted punching buttons!!

Benny Klack

The feckin evening news website or twitter links - virtually unusable 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Navigating the Sky Chanel selector with the doofer, zapper, buttons etc etc.

Why can’t people remember the channel numbers?

Drives me nuts when visiting friends. Rather than just punch in 401 Sky Sports its home button, TV guide, scroooooool down and select.

Occasionally home button, sports then Sky Sports.

So many short cuts missed and time wasted punching buttons!!

Also, cable companies that change channel numbers all the feckin time.

iantjambo

Waiting at the lights at Craigmillar Park. Lights turn green and so I pull away. ****ing Deliveroo cyclist cycles through the red light from the right of me. I have to slam on the breaks to make sure that the **** doesn’t end up under my wheel.

I f*****g despise these ***** with a passion.

As a holder of a drivers licence, I should be allowed to flatten one of these utter pricks, once a year 😡😡😡

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Waiting at the lights at Craigmillar Park. Lights turn green and so I pull away. ****ing Deliveroo cyclist cycles through the red light from the right of me. I have to slam on the breaks to make sure that the **** doesn’t end up under my wheel.

As a holder of a drivers licence, I should be allowed to flatten one of these utter pricks, once a year 😡😡😡

The police show no interest in pulling these chancers up for cycling on the pavements or having no lights throughout the winter months. No wonder car drivers have no respect for cyclists.

iantjambo
5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

The police show no interest in pulling these chancers up for cycling on the pavements or having no lights throughout the winter months. No wonder car drivers have no respect for cyclists.

It’s not even the first time that I’ve seen this. The delivery cyclists seem to be the worst for it.

Jim_Duncan
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It’s not even the first time that I’ve seen this. The delivery cyclists seem to be the worst for it.

Most seem to be foreigners who, I doubt, have any experience of driving on UK roads or awareness of the Highway Code.

iantjambo
1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Most seem to be foreigners who, I doubt, have any experience of driving on UK roads or awareness of the Highway Code.

That’s pretty likely. If they’re on the road then they should be made to pass a test like the rest of us. Absolute arseholes!

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

That’s pretty likely. If they’re on the road then they should be made to pass a test like the rest of us. Absolute arseholes!

It should be really easy for cyclists and motorists to exist side by side, but the arseholes on both sides ruin it. I had to swerve out the way of a van that was overtaking a cyclist the other day.

17 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It should be really easy for cyclists and motorists to exist side by side, but the arseholes on both sides ruin it. I had to swerve out the way of a van that was overtaking a cyclist the other day.

Totally. As a cyclist I spend a lot of time shouting at those Deliveroo pricks on the electric bikes. A lot of them seem to be using hand throttles with not speed limiters on them. And don’t even get me started on the lack of helmets and lights. And the covered faces, that’s not to protect from the cold. 

Jim_Duncan
18 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Totally. As a cyclist I spend a lot of time shouting at those Deliveroo pricks on the electric bikes. A lot of them seem to be using hand throttles with not speed limiters on them. And don’t even get me started on the lack of helmets and lights. And the covered faces, that’s not to protect from the cold. 

And all because there's a bunch of fat ****s lying on their sofas unable to cook a meal for themselves.

5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

And all because there's a bunch of fat ****s lying on their sofas unable to cook a meal for themselves.

I use Deliveroo on occasion when I’m in work and don’t have the time to get out for evening food. I’ll only tip riders if they’re on a self powered bike. 

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, Cade said:

Also, cable companies that change channel numbers all the feckin time.

Nearly as bad as when Tesco and Morrison's move the unpitted kalamatas.

:seething:

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

superjack

I bought a couple of things on ebay last week, a new laptop and a foot pedal for my new amp (as suggested by @davemclaren). 

I went to watch netflix on the laptop, the picture was like watching on a 40 year old telly, and the foot pedal (which was second hand unlike the laptop) doesn't take any charge. Raging, both now being returned.

Trying to get an appointment with the doctor. nigh on impossible. Phoned NHS 24 as I reckon I broke my thumb a few weeks ago, they said, as it's more than 2 weeks, you have to contact your GP in the first instance. Been trying for over a week now and finally spoke to the girl on reception. She told me no more appointments today but to contact NHS 24!!!!!!!!!! Keep thinking of that song 'There's a hole in my bucket'.

5 minutes ago, JWL said:

Trying to get an appointment with the doctor. nigh on impossible. Phoned NHS 24 as I reckon I broke my thumb a few weeks ago, they said, as it's more than 2 weeks, you have to contact your GP in the first instance. Been trying for over a week now and finally spoke to the girl on reception. She told me no more appointments today but to contact NHS 24!!!!!!!!!! Keep thinking of that song 'There's a hole in my bucket'.

Just tell NHS 24 that you're in lots of pain and they'll arrange an out of hours/emergency GP appointment at your nearest hospital.

On 07/04/2024 at 21:37, iantjambo said:

I agree, they have absolutely no awareness of traffic or rules of the road. I'v had the same problem numerous occasions and the ones I have come across just look at you blankly as if they cant understand you. ^^^^s

luckyBatistuta

Rental driver out in my taxi last night doing a job in Craigmillar. Some little scrotes hit the taxi with a stone. Paint off and a dent in the door. It’s the third time this year already that my taxi has been damaged by these idiots in Craigmillar. Taxi test in a few days too🤬🤬🤬

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Rental driver out in my taxi last night doing a job in Craigmillar. Some little scrotes hit the taxi with a stone. Paint off and a dent in the door. It’s the third time this year already that my taxi has been damaged by these idiots in Craigmillar. Taxi test in a few days too🤬🤬🤬

Arghh this really gives me the seethe . 

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Arghh this really gives me the seethe . 

Somebody is going to get really hurt one of these days 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Somebody is going to get really hurt one of these days 

Yes ! Bus services have Also been affected too . Little !!!!!!!!!

Tommy Brown
On 07/04/2024 at 16:24, Benny Klack said:

The feckin evening news website or twitter links - virtually unusable 

Use this, it prevents java or some shit. Anyway it works.

https://12ft.io/

Stuart Lyon
4 hours ago, JWL said:

Have you tried the Minor Injuries Clinic at the RIE? I think there's also one at the WGH.

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Have you tried the Minor Injuries Clinic at the RIE? I think there's also one at the WGH.

You have to get a referral from 111  first to attend there . 

Stuart Lyon
13 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You have to get a referral from 111  first to attend there . 

I've use it twice without any referral needed from 111. The last occasion was Boxing Day 2022. 

been here before
12 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

I've use it twice without any referral needed from 111. The last occasion was Boxing Day 2022. 

Yep, you can just rock up. They prefer you to have gone through 111 and can, in theory, turn you away if you havent but its unlikely.

Likewise the one at WGH where Ive visited far too many times :lol:

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Well I’m surprised at that . 

been here before
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Thats because, as usual in your role as self appointed expert on all things health related, you have little idea what you're talking about. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
14 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Use this, it prevents java or some shit. Anyway it works.

https://12ft.io/

I tried that the other day. Apparently it no longer works, due to complaints from the restricted site owners.

On 11/04/2024 at 09:17, JudyJudyJudy said:

I did need a referral and went yesterday. Confirmed a break on my left thumb but as it's been 5/6 weeks since I done it, I need to wait on my GP to contact me in order to determine the best way to have it fixed. Nurse hinted at having to break it again because it's started to heal.

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, JWL said:

I did need a referral and went yesterday. Confirmed a break on my left thumb but as it's been 5/6 weeks since I done it, I need to wait on my GP to contact me in order to determine the best way to have it fixed. Nurse hinted at having to break it again because it's started to heal.

So I was right ! Stick that up your arse “been here before “ ( sorry but I have him on ignore for obvious reasons ) 

Stuart Lyon

From the NHS Lothian web site

Our minor injury units are open seven days a week every day of the year at the sites listed below. Please note that if you arrive without arranging an appointment via 111 you may be asked to come back later.

So you don't always need to be referred.

Harry Potter
42 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Our minor injury units are open seven days a week every day of the year at the sites listed below. Please note that if you arrive without arranging an appointment via 111 you may be asked to come back later.

Went straight to the western one about 4 years ago, had sliced opened a finger on a jagged 

bit metal on a brush handle, was taken right away and patched up, got a tetanus jag as well.

Great service, no appointment.

Sooperstar
2 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

I went to the one at the Western after hurting my foot in Florence. They saw me there and then. 

been here before
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

So I was right ! Stick that up your arse “been here before “ ( sorry but I have him on ignore for obvious reasons ) 

Again loads of folk tell you you're wrong, with their own lersonal experiences, and you just cant accept it or handle it.

Didnt they cover Minor Injuries clinics in your self appointed Expert In Healthcare briefing before you decided to take up the post?

If only theyd spent more time in the correct use of " quotation marks ", something you struggle with on an equal footing.

What an absolute child :rofl:

Edited by been here before