The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Your probably best googling him and you will get a feel for him.

If you have TikTok, search him on that and it will give a you a insight. 

https://thetab.com/uk/2022/07/20/andrew-tate-tittok-sexist-controversy-explainer-262287

Gives a little bit of insight.

I’ll look later 👍

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Potter

Someone sick in my jetwash, just another day😉could write a book .

Edited by Harry Potter

OmiyaHearts

I was ready for a proper seethe in here, as I applied for my passport renewal online last week and read all the horror stories about delays.

Weirdly, I got it accepted and processed same day and got my new passport delivered in 5 working days. Not sure what people were moaning about. Seethe gone!

Unknown user
6 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Andrew Tate. I suspect, posters, will be like who.

He seems to be making a name for himself on social media, by the selling the most extreme form toxic masculinity possible. My son was raving about guy and how he was the best. This resulted in me having a very long and serious about why this guy was not the best. 

The guy is little more than a hugely successful pimp, with rumours of him people involved in people trafficking, seeming to have a fair bit of substance. In fairness to him, he does seem to set up one of the most effective pyramid scheme ever.

Ah, of course I immediately thought of long time Viz Letterbocks contributor and north east poet Andrew Tait.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/britain-s-most-rejected-poet-lays-down-his-pen-711187.html

Jeffros Furios

Ordered a heat gun which turned out to be a smoking gun and didnae work .

Slipped and fell on fox  shit and now decided to go full Jihad on the wee buggers .

Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

Slipped and fell on fox  shit and now decided to go full Jihad on the wee buggers .

Get a real gun and the fox shit could be stopped!

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Get a real gun and the fox shit could be stopped!

I would probably use the gun for more pressing issues :rifle:

4 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I would probably use the gun for more pressing issues :rifle:

Don’t get me started on what guns should really be used for, Jeff.

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

What’s a heat gun ? I hope you don’t kill foxes ! They are lovely wee things . Just misunderstood . Bad press 

30 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What’s a heat gun ? I hope you don’t kill foxes ! They are lovely wee things . Just misunderstood . Bad press 

Foxes aren’t lovely wee things, they are predators and will chew the face of any child that is left alone in their proximity.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I was out walking the dog on his lead when another dog off leash came up to him. I could sense a bit of tension and I tried to pull my dog away but a bit of a scrap broke out. The other owners gave me a telling saying my dog should be muzzled when it was their dog who was off leash. Claimed my dog had injured theirs too.

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

On 15/07/2022 at 22:38, Morgan said:

‘Pretend’ Americans.

Not cool.

Exactly. Canadians.

33 minutes ago, Shankland said:

Exactly. Canadians.

:spoton:

Plus, British folk that think they are being 'edgy' and 'hip' by using Americanisms.

37 minutes ago, Shankland said:

Exactly. Canadians.

DP.

Edited by Morgan

Unknown user
On 27/07/2022 at 17:31, Jeffros Furios said:

Death to all infidel foxes, ****ing stinks that stuff. There's nowt worse than a long drive home in a wee car with a dog that proudly reeks of fox shit.

Twatted my head at work today and did the standard rub your head and check for blood thing. The usual result being none, usually much to your disappointment if it hurt. Sadly on this occasion there was lots. 

9 hours ago, Tazio said:

Twatted my head at work today and did the standard rub your head and check for blood thing. The usual result being none, usually much to your disappointment if it hurt. Sadly on this occasion there was lots. 

I did a similar thing on Monday, pricing a job and out on a hill on the quad, stopped to take a measurement with a range finder, goes to get off the bike, my left foot slipped off the foot rest and as I fell I smacked my chin off the handle grip, it was like getting a good upper cut right on the end of my chin, spent five minutes rubbing it and couldn't believe there was no blood, I was a wee bit disappointed as well as feeling like a right prick!

12 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I did a similar thing on Monday, pricing a job and out on a hill on the quad, stopped to take a measurement with a range finder, goes to get off the bike, my left foot slipped off the foot rest and as I fell I smacked my chin off the handle grip, it was like getting a good upper cut right on the end of my chin, spent five minutes rubbing it and couldn't believe there was no blood, I was a wee bit disappointed as well as feeling like a right prick!

The main question is though, did anyone else see it happening? Always the first thing I check for when I do something daft like that.

Harry Potter
11 hours ago, Smithee said:

Death to all infidel foxes, ****ing stinks that stuff. There's nowt worse than a long drive home in a wee car with a dog that proudly reeks of fox shit.

Had my cocker spaniel up the pentlands one day, it decided to have a roll through cow dung 😮, found a pool of

rainwater and managed to get some off, (still stinking), the drive home was not pleasant.

49 minutes ago, superjack said:

The main question is though, did anyone else see it happening? Always the first thing I check for when I do something daft like that.

Thankfully no, I was on my own😅

56 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Thankfully no, I was on my own😅

In my opinion then (well that's what I tell myself in instances like yours) it never happened.

2 minutes ago, superjack said:

In my opinion then (well that's what I tell myself in instances like yours) it never happened.

The lump and bruise on my chin is the give away🤦‍♂️ this sort of thing makes for good craic though!

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

The lump and bruise on my chin is the give away🤦‍♂️ this sort of thing makes for good craic though!

That's when I, ever so slightly, change the description of what happened.

pharmaceutical01
9 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Had my cocker spaniel up the pentlands one day, it decided to have a roll through cow dung 😮, found a pool of

rainwater and managed to get some off, (still stinking), the drive home was not pleasant.

My mate's dog found a dead seal on the beach in Aberdoir and rolled in it! Said the smell was unbelievable 

Dick Dastardly
9 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

My spaniel did the same. You would have thought she had dived into one of those chocolate fountains you see at weddings. I've never wished i had an outside tap more in my life. 

14 hours ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

My mate's dog found a dead seal on the beach in Aberdoir and rolled in it! Said the smell was unbelievable 

My dog caught the scent of something down at Cramond one day and ahead she went to find it. From a distance I could see her rolling in something and said to my wife 'it must be something dead'. Caught up with her and it was a seal. Thankfully didn't smell too bad.

JudyJudyJudy

The festival and fringe " luvvies" currently walking about Edinburgh.  Mainly bunch of plonkers.  

Had a right laugh last night though.  A snooty wifey was walking passed us and we over heard her say " its so bloody cold up here"....LOL.   Aye hen it is...she had a flimsy skirt on and sandles with no tights or socks... and a blouse....It was cold but you still get the dafties thinking its warm here. 

Konrad von Carstein

When did saying "feck up" instead of "feck off" become a thing?

Rage inducing, it shouldn't be but it is :lol:

3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The festival and fringe " luvvies" currently walking about Edinburgh.  Mainly bunch of plonkers.  

Had a right laugh last night though.  A snooty wifey was walking passed us and we over heard her say " its so bloody cold up here"....LOL.   Aye hen it is...she had a flimsy skirt on and sandles with no tights or socks... and a blouse....It was cold but you still get the dafties thinking its warm here. 

Edinburgh isn't really that far from the South of England in fairness and living in the South East I've barely worn anything other than shorts, sandals and a t-shirt for the last 2 months. My only concern being remembering to wear a hat if I'm in the sun for more than 15 minutes. It's bloody horrible.

I'll definitely be bringing a coat, hat, scarf and gloves when I head north. Only cos I know.

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Edinburgh isn't really that far from the South of England in fairness and living in the South East I've barely worn anything other than shorts, sandals and a t-shirt for the last 2 months. My only concern being remembering to wear a hat if I'm in the sun for more than 15 minutes. It's bloody horrible.

I'll definitely be bringing a coat, hat, scarf and gloves when I head north. Only cos I know.

Geographically not too far but there is a noticeable difference in the weather I feel . 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Fevk knows 

22 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Geographically not too far but there is a noticeable difference in the weather I feel . 

Often quite a bit different but many don't realise until they've left their bubble and their nipples are cutting glass.

JudyJudyJudy
59 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Often quite a bit different but many don't realise until they've left their bubble and their nipples are cutting glass.

LOL

10 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Just using the word “feck” is cringe 

Edited by Faded Seat

Konrad von Carstein
9 minutes ago, Faded Seat said:

Just using the word “feck” is cringe 

Just avoiding the mods wrath...Div.

4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Just avoiding the mods wrath...Div.

Not aimed at you lol people actually use it even say it in person which is embarrassing 😂

Dick Dastardly

Galium aparine, more commonly known as sticky willy. I must have to comb a fist full of this crap out of my dog three times a day. Its really starting to do my head in. 

Heading into work yesterday a man was having, what I assume to be, an epileptic episode on the pavement and being attended to by a couple of military policemen who luckily happened to be passing. The sheer number of people that had stopped dead to stand and stare was disgusting. I was on the opposite side of the road, saw what was happening and looked straight away and continued on my was as he was getting help. Other people stopped their journey so they could watch. A basic lack of respect for a fellow human. 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Heading into work yesterday a man was having, what I assume to be, an epileptic episode on the pavement and being attended to by a couple of military policemen who luckily happened to be passing. The sheer number of people that had stopped dead to stand and stare was disgusting. I was on the opposite side of the road, saw what was happening and looked straight away and continued on my was as he was getting help. Other people stopped their journey so they could watch. A basic lack of respect for a fellow human. 

Rubber-necking things like that should be a criminal offence. Disgusting behaviour.  

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

A guarantee that several got their phones out. 

40 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I remember a few months ago having to give first aid to someone who had collapsed and was out cold. After 2 minutes I turned around and was telling the crowd to eff off, give the guy some privacy. I actually thought I was going to end up in a scrap.

People who post on Facebook, pictures of bank cards they’ve found. I get that they’re trying to be helpful and return the card to the owner. But there’s a reason that there’s a number on the back that you should call if you find one.

Someone took idiocy to a whole new level today though.

Posted a pic of a lost card. Filtered out the first name but left the second name on view (some equally thick twat helped out by posting a potential full name in the comments) also filtered out the long card number but left the account number for all to see. Also only partially filtered the sort code, it wasn’t a stretch to work out what it was.

The person who lost it should’ve been more careful but I’d have been raging if some dick on Facebook, severely compromised my account.

Dick Dastardly
46 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

People who post on Facebook, pictures of bank cards they’ve found. I get that they’re trying to be helpful and return the card to the owner. But there’s a reason that there’s a number on the back that you should call if you find one.

Someone took idiocy to a whole new level today though.

Posted a pic of a lost card. Filtered out the first name but left the second name on view (some equally thick twat helped out by posting a potential full name in the comments) also filtered out the long card number but left the account number for all to see. Also only partially filtered the sort code, it wasn’t a stretch to work out what it was.

The person who lost it should’ve been more careful but I’d have been raging if some dick on Facebook, severely compromised my account.

You got a link? 😂😂

19 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

You got a link? 😂😂

It got deleted 😂😂😂

Managed to get some decent stuff from Amazon before though :lol:

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Galium aparine, more commonly known as sticky willy. I must have to comb a fist full of this crap out of my dog three times a day. Its really starting to do my head in. 

31A60CE4-4E46-4E4D-9C1D-EE1557DAC4AC.png

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Yea I can never understand that . 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

31A60CE4-4E46-4E4D-9C1D-EE1557DAC4AC.png

A fistful of sticky willies.... I suppose i could should worded that slightly differently 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

It got deleted 😂😂😂

Managed to get some decent stuff from Amazon before though :lol:

I hope you got it delivered to a neighbour 

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

A fistful of sticky willies.... I suppose i could should worded that slightly differently 

Even better 😂