The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

9 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

tomorrows guns n roses gig in glasgow has been postponed due to illness

:arghh:

Glasgow having some luck with the big bands. Red hot chillis cancelled due to illness at the weekend 

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Potter

Folk leaving chewing gum stuck at the pumps, strange behaviour , case of how naughty can i be,

makes a change from spilling diesel, 🤔.

Fuels not that expensive then. 

6 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Folk leaving chewing gum stuck at the pumps, strange behaviour , case of how naughty can i be,

makes a change from spilling diesel, 🤔.

Fuels not that expensive then. 

People can be selfish scumbags at times.

Lone Striker

Formally  v.  Formerly   in online media.    You'd have thought that people whose job requires an above average grasp of the English language  and what words mean  would know the difference ........

Example from today -

FILE - Britain's Defence Secretary Penny Mordaunt speaks ahead of Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt launching his leadership campaign for the Conservative Party in London, June 10, 2019. The contest to succeed British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has no single frontrunner but there are many prominent contenders. Mordaunt, 49, has emerged as a surprise potential contender, with supporters saying she could help heal party divisions.(AP Photo/Matt Dunham, File)

Penny Mordaunt was formally defence secretary before being sacked by Johnson. (PA)

:nojustno:

30 degrees in my bedroom and 31 in the living room. My heid looks like a snooker baw with condensation on it

Sooperstar
20 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Formally  v.  Formerly   in online media.    You'd have thought that people whose job requires an above average grasp of the English language  and what words mean  would know the difference ........

Example from today -

FILE - Britain's Defence Secretary Penny Mordaunt speaks ahead of Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt launching his leadership campaign for the Conservative Party in London, June 10, 2019. The contest to succeed British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has no single frontrunner but there are many prominent contenders. Mordaunt, 49, has emerged as a surprise potential contender, with supporters saying she could help heal party divisions.(AP Photo/Matt Dunham, File)

Penny Mordaunt was formally defence secretary before being sacked by Johnson. (PA)

:nojustno:

I feel ya.

50 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Just back from seeing surgeon. Not suitable for surgery due to risks involved for me. 

****ing gutted😞

I’ve ignored the urge to go and get ****ed up. 

I can’t control it, so it is what it is, but ain’t half frustrating. 

Is it worth looking abroad? 

Edited by IronJambo

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Just back from seeing surgeon. Not suitable for surgery due to risks involved for me. 

****ing gutted😞

I’ve ignored the urge to go and get ****ed up. 

I can’t control it, so it is what it is, but ain’t half frustrating. 

Be grateful you had a vigilant surgeon surely? 

JudyJudyJudy

People coughing on buses and no covering their mouths..

Arggh

However it should be noted that coughing does not necessarily mean covid...Smokers cough a lot.. and also with sinus and hay fever you can cough a lot. 

Ron Burgundy

How are people allowed to park on both sides of the pavement on Lochend Drive. I thought parking on the pavement was an automatic ticket but both full sides of the street always have full pavements of cars. Have done for years .

It annoys me.

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

How are people allowed to park on both sides of the pavement on Lochend Drive. I thought parking on the pavement was an automatic ticket but both full sides of the street always have full pavements of cars. Have done for years .

It annoys me.

That's a pet hate of mine. When my daughter was still quite young and in a buggy, if a car was partially blocking the pavement, wasn't my fault when the buggy handle caused a deep scratch on the car/s.

Dick Dastardly
38 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

It annoys me.

I don't think it's actually an offence to park on the pavement, unfortunately. I always feel the urge to just key up the sides if i have to squeeze by. 

The pavement on Loched Drive is double width.

It's a two lane road and a bus route.

People park on the pavement to stop the road being blocked every time a bus comes up or down.

Ron Burgundy
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

The pavement on Loched Drive is double width.

It's a two lane road and a bus route.

People park on the pavement to stop the road being blocked every time a bus comes up or down.

I get that but I'm not sure there is a rule that states carparking is ok on a pavement depending on it's width. I just want to see all the vermin ticketed.

Matchdays they abandon their cars anywhere down there.

Dennis Reynolds
3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I get that but I'm not sure there is a rule that states carparking is ok on a pavement depending on it's width. I just want to see all the vermin ticketed.

Matchdays they abandon their cars anywhere down there.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/transport/pavement-parking-ban-delay-in-scotland-to-2023-angers-campaigners-3219838

ShakenNotStirred

People who get an attitude with you, blow their horn, etc because in their mind you are not going fast enough on the interstate. Sorry, but I am not going to go 20 over the speed limit just to please you. You go ahead and do so and get a ticket dumbass.

JudyJudyJudy

More of a " why? than a seeth.  Just visited a relative in hospital tonight and saw a few patients outside in wheelchairs or just on benches smoking away.  Some with amputated limbs.  Just felt sad seeing this really. 

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

More of a " why? than a seeth.  Just visited a relative in hospital tonight and saw a few patients outside in wheelchairs or just on benches smoking away.  Some with amputated limbs.  Just felt sad seeing this really. 

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The entrance to the Royal Infirmary is a disgrace .. all sorts of inconsiderate scum smoking in areas where there are no 

smoking signs . Not great when elderly relatives with breathing issues have to endure the selfish ***** and as you say some are patients .

I wouldn't treat the patients if they continue to smoke while in for surgery , what's the point in helping them when they make no effort to help themself ? 

Cattle prod the lot of them .

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The entrance to the Royal Infirmary is a disgrace .. all sorts of inconsiderate scum smoking in areas where there are no 

smoking signs . Not great when elderly relatives with breathing issues have to endure the selfish ***** and as you say some are patients .

I wouldn't treat the patients if they continue to smoke while in for surgery , what's the point in helping them when they make no effort to help themself ? 

Cattle prod the lot of them .

Most were patients id say. 

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Every driver in the States is an inconsiderate fool. Each time I find myself driving over there, the locals are blaring their horns, flashing their lights and driving on the wrong side of the road; they have a thing or two to learn from the likes of Hong Kong, Australia, Malta, India and Japan.

🤣 very good.

ShakenNotStirred
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Every driver in the States is an inconsiderate fool. Each time I find myself driving over there, the locals are blaring their horns, flashing their lights and driving on the wrong side of the road; they have a thing or two to learn from the likes of Hong Kong, Australia, Malta, India and Japan.

Yes very true pal. No way these people are in that much of a hurry; 5 seconds can save a life as my Dad has always said. They did pass a new law here in NC whereby if you go 15 mph over the speed limit in a 30mph zone, its an automatic 30 day suspension of your license.

I 100 percent agree with that.

ShakenNotStirred
12 minutes ago, jonesy said:

9nohQh4.jpeg

Yes I realized it after submitting my post lol. Cheers pal

Folk on social media moaning about temporary road works for the installation of fibre optics.

You use it ya daft runts.

Fekin idiots

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Ked said:

Folk on social media moaning about temporary road works for the installation of fibre optics.

You use it ya daft runts.

Fekin idiots

How are u today ? Feeling any better ? 

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

How are u today ? Feeling any better ? 

High temperature .

And feeling a bit pissed off.

😄

Bored oot ma skull and feel like I'm posting shite.

But fek it yoiz lot kin suffer with me.

Thanks for asking Judy ya ma man 

Mad man mate 

In a guid way.

I think I'm better just reading instead of posting I feel my age with this.

Fekin fek it's a beamer

Edited by Ked

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Ked said:

High temperature .

And feeling a bit pissed off.

😄

Bored oot ma skull and feel like I'm posting shite.

But fek it yoiz lot kin suffer with me.

Thanks for asking Judy ya ma man 

Nae bother ! 😎

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Monday and Tuesday 😭😭😭😭

Screenshot_20220715-164247.jpg

Screenshot_20220715-165452_Twitter.jpg.937fda7cbf806c53f26e0d16731ff89e.jpg

Konrad von Carstein
On 13/07/2022 at 15:19, Ron Burgundy said:

It annoys me.

Oh you'd be in perma rage here in Dunfermline :lol:

18 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You lucky brastard! 

:qqb007:

It's 29 in my living room right now whilst it's 25 outside. Next week is going to be stupid.

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

It's 29 in my living room right now whilst it's 25 outside. Next week is going to be stupid.

:shockio:

The contestants on The Chase recently. Honestly, where do they get them and how do they get chosen to go on? Just a complete lack of basic general knowledge. Blonde bird the other day had absolutely no idea about anything. Just kept pressing button A and hoping for the best. Another woman last week pressed B and said it was all she could think of!!! You have 3 options you stupid old mare, how the feck can you say it's all you could think off!!!!!!!!!!! Rant over.

29 minutes ago, JWL said:

The contestants on The Chase recently. Honestly, where do they get them and how do they get chosen to go on? Just a complete lack of basic general knowledge. Blonde bird the other day had absolutely no idea about anything. Just kept pressing button A and hoping for the best. Another woman last week pressed B and said it was all she could think of!!! You have 3 options you stupid old mare, how the feck can you say it's all you could think off!!!!!!!!!!! Rant over.

I remember a while ago watching Tipping Point (I think) and there was a university student on it that had never heard of the river Rhine.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Thinking your mobile phone was charging for three hours when in fact the cable had fallen out. Grrr

Cat raking about under the tv cabinet, thought it was chasing a fly as usual so didn’t really bat an eye, next thing I know the damn thing is chasing a bloody frog about the living room, how the **** did a frog manage to get in behind my telly?

11 hours ago, Ribble said:

Cat raking about under the tv cabinet, thought it was chasing a fly as usual so didn’t really bat an eye, next thing I know the damn thing is chasing a bloody frog about the living room, how the **** did a frog manage to get in behind my telly?

your cat probably brought it in to play with

23 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

your cat probably brought it in to play with

Normally I’d agree but the cat had been upstairs sleeping for a few hours, she’s also constantly checking behind the tv this morning as she seems to think that’s where frogs come from!

My seethe is at myself. I’ve been down south for a wedding. For tonight I had the choice of two hotels about 200 meters apart, I chose the one that was £3.50 cheaper…….the other one has air conditioning and it’s still nearly 30 degrees at 8 at night. I’m an idiot. 

The wife's uncle passed on Monday. We were told the funeral was today so I took a holiday for it. Sitting outside the church, we were the only people waiting. Turned out there was a typo in the message fromnhis daughter, the funeral is tomorrow so I've wasted a days holiday. She said the funeral was T at 11. This is why I hate people abbreviating in messages as she was meant to type F at 11. Bloody women and their long nails.

1 hour ago, superjack said:

The wife's uncle passed on Monday. We were told the funeral was today so I took a holiday for it. Sitting outside the church, we were the only people waiting. Turned out there was a typo in the message fromnhis daughter, the funeral is tomorrow so I've wasted a days holiday. She said the funeral was T at 11. This is why I hate people abbreviating in messages as she was meant to type F at 11. Bloody women and their long nails.

That's just stupid. On her part, for the avoidance of doubt. What a ridiculous way of communicating. 

36 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

That's just stupid. On her part, for the avoidance of doubt. What a ridiculous way of communicating. 

Totally agree. Mind you, at least i can cut the grass today, which will give me time to sit with a beer to watch our game at Stoke on Saturday. 

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Andrew Tate. I suspect, posters, will be like who.

He seems to be making a name for himself on social media, by the selling the most extreme form toxic masculinity possible. My son was raving about guy and how he was the best. This resulted in me having a very long and serious about why this guy was not the best. 

The guy is little more than a hugely successful pimp, with rumours of him people involved in people trafficking, seeming to have a fair bit of substance. In fairness to him, he does seem to set up one of the most effective pyramid scheme ever.

Who is he ?