The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

4 hours ago, Tazio said:

Woman gets on the bus, sits down and proceeds to spray large amount of perfume on herself. Entire deck of the bus now stinks of it. Now she’s doing a full make up job. Just get up a few minutes earlier you stupid cow. 

Hooker 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Tazio said:

Woman gets on the bus, sits down and proceeds to spray large amount of perfume on herself. Entire deck of the bus now stinks of it. Now she’s doing a full make up job. Just get up a few minutes earlier you stupid cow. 

Girl I worked beside used to do that but at her desk. Came in all huffing and puffing, sat down, clocked in, then proceeded to apply full slap that seemed to take half an hour to do. All the time I'm actually working. She was tidy mind.

Slipped on ice on way to work on Monday and broke two ribs and sprained my wrist.

Been in agony since, 'sleeping' in a chair, get about 5 mins a night. 

Tested positive for covid this morning, coughing is excruciating on he ribs.

still, it's not all doom and gloom, xmas at the in laws cancelled .

52 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Slipped on ice on way to work on Monday and broke two ribs and sprained my wrist.

That's some bad luck. Deliberately falling to avoid visiting the in-laws only to then catch covid.......

That's some bad luck. Deliberately falling to avoid visiting the in-laws only to then catch covid.......

10 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

some might say karma

Malinga the Swinga

Condescending people that you meet in any walk of life. 

I work with a couple of them and the temptation to reach through lap top screen and rip throat out used to be strong.

Now, I try to keep calm and eventually their lack of knowledge, or arrogance catches them out.

7 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

This rain, going to the zoo light show this evening. Between restrictions and the weather ain’t half putting a dampener on my festivities. 

Ohh and not being able to get the panto on Boxing Day.

I'll no tell you how good it was.

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Condescending people that you meet in any walk of life. 

I work with a couple of them and the temptation to reach through lap top screen and rip throat out used to be strong.

Now, I try to keep calm and eventually their lack of knowledge, or arrogance catches them out.

I know exactly what you mean. When dealing with people like this, I'm thankful for having to wear a mask, but I know the condescending twats can hear roll my eyes.

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Up nice and early to find one of the cats has puked all over the couch 😡

We've got the whole family over tomorrow with both sets of parents staying over, no doubt at some point one of the cats will decide to either spew or take a shite under the spare bed

2 minutes ago, Ribble said:

We've got the whole family over tomorrow with both sets of parents staying over, no doubt at some point one of the cats will decide to either spew or take a shite under the spare bed

Need to borrow your cat next time my in-laws are here. Or rent. I'll pay.

Just now, IronJambo said:

As much as I dislike the little critters i'm not subjecting them to your in laws i'm afraid, no matter the price

Konrad von Carstein
4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

You've never lived until you step barefoot in cats puke while going for a middle of the night pee. :(

<_<

5 hours ago, iantjambo said:

It's worse when you used to come down the stairs at night in the dark and stand in the sick, You could feel the sick slime between toes all over the place 4am in the morning with your foot in the bath using the shower head to clean it off :lenny:

luckyBatistuta

Saw this and couldn’t bring myself to hit play. It captures perfectly how over the top fake this cretin really is. It’s  ruined my Christmas Eve seeing his puss, would love to kick the absolute shoite out of the man

:smiliz46:

3B8EC9A3-A9CB-4386-AA03-F83FD07B5781.jpeg

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Dennis Reynolds

Went in to Tesco earlier to pickup a sandwich and everyone's doing the Christmas Eve panic buy. Kiosk queue was snaked all over the place. Had one look and decided against a Tesco Meal Deal for lunch.

5 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You've never lived until you step barefoot in cats puke while going for a middle of the night pee. :(

<_<

5 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

It's worse when you used to come down the stairs at night in the dark and stand in the sick, You could feel the sick slime between toes all over the place 4am in the morning with your foot in the bath using the shower head to clean it off :lenny:

Been there lads…Been there.

Konrad von Carstein

Not a seethe as such, but, WTF happened to Kathleen Turner?

"Watching" Jewel of the Nile while waiting on Mrs KvC putting her face on before we go out, she was stunning, then I recall her bit part in Marley & Me

:berra:

5 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

<_<

It's when you hear it during the night but you have no idea where it is:huh:

10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

"Watching" Jewel of the Nile while waiting on Mrs KvC putting her face on before we go out, she was stunning,

Lovely words about your wife. You should tell her when you're out tonight.

4 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Saw this and couldn’t bring myself to hit play. It captures perfectly how over the top fake this cretin really is. It’s  ruined my Christmas Eve seeing his puss, would love to kick the absolute shoite out of the man

:smiliz46:

3B8EC9A3-A9CB-4386-AA03-F83FD07B5781.jpeg

There's a similar pic of him with the Friends cast during their re-union. The 6 cast members politely smiling and this prick in full on guffaw mode. As much as I hate Friends, even they didn't deserve to have this smug, cretinous individual foisted upon them.

Konrad von Carstein
7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Lovely words about your wife. You should tell her when you're out tonight.

The right words, not necessarily in the right order...:lol: 

:angry:

Malinga the Swinga
5 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

When i had Samuel as my cat, he loved sleeping on either my head or on wife's. Dread to think how many nights I woke up after he had puked on wife's or my head.

Depending on how tired we were, sometimes didn't even bother cleaning it till the morning in shower.

Still miss him though, even though it's been years. 

Spitonastranger
7 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

<_<

Have you had dog squirt between your toes going to the bathroom at night

1 hour ago, Spitonastranger said:

Have you had dog squirt between your toes going to the bathroom at night

I didn't know that dogs were squirters. 

13 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Lots of matching jammies on Facebook tonight. Just no.

I’ve just looked at Facebook and you’re right. Worst one being a lassie I know from Inverness and her family. Different jammies for the men and women. It would be entirely fair of me to say there isn’t a very wide gene pool in their family. She’s not the best looking woman but looks like a supermodel in that company. 

8 hours ago, Tazio said:

I’ve just looked at Facebook and you’re right. Worst one being a lassie I know from Inverness and her family. Different jammies for the men and women. It would be entirely fair of me to say there isn’t a very wide gene pool in their family. She’s not the best looking woman but looks like a supermodel in that company. 

Here BUD that’s nae a bank machine

Edited by Stu_HMFC

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Twat faced wank with his fake laugh. Made a fortune out of being an utter phallus. 

You can see why he buggered off to the states. A country full of fake, talentless turds would easily appreciate the feckin waste of feckin ozone.

Of course they throw money at the prick. Probably spent his youth being ripped up for arsepaper by his pals.

:laugh: 
A lovely evisceration of a thoroughly unlikeable *****!

Went for a stroll to the supermarket earlier. In the course of the 10 minute walk I saw a car accelerate through a red light on a crossing, another enter the car park by the no entry and drive round it against the traffic flow, and another park facing oncoming traffic with their lights on full. 
The common factor? Every one was an Audi. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Went for a stroll to the supermarket earlier. In the course of the 10 minute walk I saw a car accelerate through a red light on a crossing, another enter the car park by the no entry and drive round it against the traffic flow, and another park facing oncoming traffic with their lights on full. 
The common factor? Every one was an Audi. 

Audi drivers are easily the worst on the road and that’s coming from a bmw driver! 

People who don't flush the toilet.

In public cubicles.

With a sensor flush.

You are literally too lazy to wave your hand, you dirty, disgusting, selfish scum. 

6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

People who don't flush the toilet.

In public cubicles.

With a sensor flush.

You are literally too lazy to wave your hand, you dirty, disgusting, selfish scum. 

And the cretins who walk out of a cubicle and proceed to leave without washing their hands! Can they all be Celtic supporters?

On 24/12/2021 at 12:59, Stu_HMFC said:

My dog...

When I got her she was a rescue and very anxious, used to eat her own poo.

You haven't lived until you've wakened up to a dog puking up shite next to your face.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

My dog...

You haven't lived until you've wakened up to a dog puking up shite next to your face.

🤢 that grim mate 😂.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

My dog...

Deary me sounds like the dog has had a hard life, some folk should never have animals, gets my

goat when some are prosecuted for neglect then get a 5year ban, should be a life ban.

Dennis Reynolds

Hermes. Have 'delivered' a parcel for my wife somewhere. Picture they sent is useless. Went out and checked the stair and there's a pile of parcels just left on the ground. None for Mrs LMc though. 

I understand that delivery drivers are given an unbelievable amount of packages to deliver in a very short space of time but ffs. Some of the parcels left out in the stair are from some pretty pricey stores. 

On 24/12/2021 at 12:31, IronJambo said:

I know you shouldn't take joy in other people's misery, but I don't half look forward to your yearly posts about the in-laws :jj:

COVID has ruined it, I fully expect next Christmas to more than make up for it!