The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Bloody car broke down at the meadows. New fuel pump needed 🤬

21 minutes ago, JWL said:

Ordered an Indian half an hour ago and just realised I've forgotten the garlic naan:jj_facepalm:

I know what problem I’d prefer🤣

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. 

Why does nobody get this right on here? Annoys the **** out of me. 

48 minutes ago, cheetah said:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. 

Why does nobody get this right on here? Annoys the **** out of me. 

It's a doggy dog world

damp squid

could of/should of

for all intensive purposes

on accident

aks

expresso

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Received my first “merry Christmas!” today.

Absolutely no need at all. 
And I add anyone that says happy hallowe’en to that as well. Even on the day. 

Completely irrational and very petty but …..  

people who call any kind of dual carriageway a ‘motorway’.

Edited by FWJ

1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Or a ring road a bypass knew a guy from Falkirk called the roads around the outside of Falkirk the bypass 😂

Edited by Stu_HMFC

21 hours ago, jonesy said:

Received my first “merry Christmas!” today.

:muggy:

Some on Facebook posted this stating “ so excited “ took my all my ill to say ‘**** off and stop

wishing your life away 

3BAD89BD-0916-4CFF-8868-0396CE5E82E9.jpeg

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Or a ring road a bypass knew a guy from Falkirk called the roads around the outside of Falkirk the bypass 😂

A ring road is a bypass.

20 hours ago, Tazio said:

Absolutely no need at all. 
And I add anyone that says happy hallowe’en to that as well. Even on the day. 

It could be worse

Capture16.png

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Of course, one could quite legitimately throw a spanner in the works of such people by justifiably murdering them. No more sleeps, full-stop. No court in the land will convict anyone for such a mercy killing.

Only 2 eats til my next sleep!

:verysmug:

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

:laugh2:

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I'll give you that one. :)

I countdown my day in coffees. Two aeropresses and an espresso until my next ham-shank.

I could be measured in calls per joint, joints per day. I love working from home!

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It could be worse

Capture16.png

Christians trying to christianise a christian festival?

What will they think of next?

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

If you ever have a power cut, you're always welcome round here, Smiffy. :) Bring all your 'work kit' with you.

Hide contents

Maskless, of course... ;) 

I can't wear a mask since surgery mate, I have to paint one on my beard to annoy roasters

22 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

A ring road is a bypass.

Not in Falkirk . No one in Falkirk calls it the bypass bar this pleb I worked with years ago 😂. The road he is speaking about is 

From the roundabout at the football stadium what takes you to Camelon A9 then from the Roundabout there back to the football stadium via the town centre, Callander park, B803 

Not “bypassing” anything 

49 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Of course, one could quite legitimately throw a spanner in the works of such people by justifiably murdering them. No more sleeps, full-stop. No court in the land will convict anyone for such a mercy killing.

She accompanied it with a “ sorry not sorry “ and laughing emoji ! She’s a work colleague so I had to just roll my eyes reading and swear under my breath . On a serious note it’s wishing ones life’s away , isn’t it ? Look forward to each day not days months away 

08F51307-76F3-47EE-A3CE-A63F0A1E1CDF.gif

51 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Only 2 eats til my next sleep!

:verysmug:

Only two coffees until my next piss 

45 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'll give you that one. :)

I countdown my day in coffees. Two aeropresses and an espresso until my next ham-shank.

F29D28B2-DB2B-48A0-AA64-8D02B38BEDDA.gif

Edited by JamesM48

On the bus along Princes Street for the first time in what feels like forever and spot that what used to be a jeweller at the bottom of Frederick Street is now Royal House of Scotland. Just what we need, another tartan tat shop. 

15 hours ago, Tazio said:

On the bus along Princes Street for the first time in what feels like forever and spot that what used to be a jeweller at the bottom of Frederick Street is now Royal House of Scotland. Just what we need, another tartan tat shop. 

That’s been there for a long time ! Yes princes street is a right midden now 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

That’s been there for a long time ! Yes princes street is a right midden now 

It’s sad, that on one side is the gardens, a gorgeous view of the castle, Scott monument, art gallery etc. Then on the other side, you’ve got all these shitty shops.

Princes St is a dump.

Primark and various Gold Bros shops on one side, "Underbelly Presents; A Bad Day on The Somme " on the other and a billion quid toy-town tram line running down the middle.

Garbage.

Edited by Cade

On 17/10/2021 at 06:55, FWJ said:

I'm with you on this one couldn't agree more. 

People who put stuff up for sale online and then don’t get back in touch if you send a question. Or you send a message and they get back in touch and say that it was sold already. Well take the advert down numbnuts 

4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. 

Kilts for a tenner :rofl:

These tut shops shouldn't be allowed in the capital city. 

Maybe in the West, but not in Edinburgh.

My whole highland outfit cost £700 a few years back . Great quality as opposed to those pathetic tat shops . They really are insulting 

Edited by JamesM48

Autumn sky photos on Facebook. Sky goes a bit red and suddenly everyone is an amateur photographer. 

Pumpkin photos to follow shortly.

Then a little respite until pictures of decorated trees.

What a dull race we are.

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Autumn sky photos on Facebook. Sky goes a bit red and suddenly everyone is an amateur photographer. 

What a dull race we are.

Drives me mad too . Sad b****** wishing their days away really 

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

What a dull race we are.

The Bannon Flick

work / office life  related one -  self-promoters

People that continually bang on about how busy they are / how many hours they work / how late they stay in the office or how early they come in / how many emails they come back to when they've been on annual leave.

Sit down and shut up. 

5 minutes ago, The Bannon Flick said:

People that continually bang on about how busy they are / how many hours they work / how late they stay in the office or how early they come in / how many emails they come back to when they've been on annual leave.

Sit down and shut up. 

Those people need to either manage their time better or go to their bosses and inform them they have too much work. Yes occasionally working late to meet a deadline is fine but doing it everyday is not

The Bannon Flick
4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Those people need to either manage their time better or go to their bosses and inform them they have too much work. Yes occasionally working late to meet a deadline is fine but doing it everyday is not

Agreed - but many wear it like a badge of honour.

In a similar vein it's often these characters that do well in office culture as they talk themselves up so much they end up in promoted roles.

(Re-reading this makes me sound bitter... not the case - they just really annoy me 🙂).

Xmas decorations are up in several houses in my neighbourhood.

We've not even had Halloween yet.

:seething:

Yes, I know that some people work abroad or on the rigs and won't be home for xmas but I doubt there are that many of those rare cases in my immediate area.

1 hour ago, The Bannon Flick said:

Sit down and shut up. 

My line manager is one of those. He loves to tell people he can have meetings any time as “he doesn’t have time to stop for lunch”. This causes much hilarity as he always takes a lunch break, just not always at the same time. He also claims lots of TOIL as he apparently works over his hours constantly despite leaving early more than anyone else and habitually turning up late in the morning. The stupid arse doesn’t realise it’s a running joke with everyone, apart from senior management who believe him as they’re there even less than him. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. Being busy just shows you can’t do your job.

Eh, no. Being too busy means you need to learn to prioritise/delegate or say No to someone when they are trying to unload something onto you.

Really difficult to get into that "No"  mindset tho...

The charlatans at the CeC who say Lothian Rd is being resurfaced but fail to mention the road layout changes they are making at the junction of East Fountainbridge and Lothian Rd! Large pavement apron on left hand side suggests they might be making it a no left turn junction.

I h8 a gimp called David dunnett - I8 that he’s so bitter after his relationship with Aaron didn’t work out and that he was bullied in High school.

i8 will always be David dunnett

luckyBatistuta
45 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

The charlatans at the CeC who say Lothian Rd is being resurfaced but fail to mention the road layout changes they are making at the junction of East Fountainbridge and Lothian Rd! Large pavement apron on left hand side suggests they might be making it a no left turn junction.

The congestion that will cause coming up Lothian road as well as coming from East Fountainbridge will be horrendous. It’s deliberate, it really is. That pavement isn’t really that busy either, just stinks of them trying to bring this city to a standstill. Another pointless alteration just like the lights they placed at the bottom of Easter Road and Lochend Road. I despise this council, I really do.

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

The congestion that will cause coming up Lothian road as well as coming from East Fountainbridge will be horrendous. It’s deliberate, it really is. That pavement isn’t really that busy either, just stinks of them trying to bring this city to a standstill. Another pointless alteration just like the lights they placed at the bottom of Easter Road and Lochend Road. I despise this council, I really do.

it is so they can justify their low emissions zone or whatever it is called that they are trying to bring in

6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

A light joke about Bob’s somewhat long replies (who I’d guess would find it funny) annoys you? You’ve falling to my top three now mate 😢

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Tynieman said:

I h8 a gimp called David dunnett - I8 that he’s so bitter after his relationship with Aaron didn’t work out and that he was bullied in High school.

i8 will always be David dunnett

Who is David Dunnett ? 

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

The true reveal of I8

Would you like to have sex with David ? 

24 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it is so they can justify their low emissions zone or whatever it is called that they are trying to bring in

The LEZ they have admitted they cannot manage because of a lack of cameras is yet another assault on vehicles. Today they also admitted they haven't done a traffic displacement plan to assess the affects on other areas outwith the LEZ! The next thing will be that the area currently outwith the LEZ will be absorbed in to it and possibly the 1st stage LEZ will become an Ultra LEZ with only the bang-up-to-date expensive motors being allowed in. So driving i the LEZ (ULEZ) will be for the the rich! 

55 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Would you like to have sex with David ? 

David Dunnett would. Or I8, depends what real name you use

1 hour ago, Tynieman said:

A light joke about Bob’s somewhat long replies (who I’d guess would find it funny) annoys you? You’ve falling to my top three now mate 😢

😂 no I’m devastated ! It didn’t annoy me ! 👍👍