The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Captain Sausage
23 minutes ago, Ribble said:

We had one booked a couple of weeks ago, girl had arranged to view on the saturday then we got a request for her mum to come see it a few days before. Mum then turned up looking really confused by our 1 bed, 1st floor tenement flat, seemed to think her daughter was going to be buying a house with garden in Leith for 160 grand?!?

Anyway congrats that you have bids coming in, wish we were!

Amazing!

My in laws had a couple of viewings back to back. Feedback from first was the garden was too small, the feedback from the second was that the garden was too big. Good feedback lol

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeffros Furios

Dan wankstain Wootton . . Has to be the thickest prick ever to appear on TV. 

Салатные палочки

Kids wanted a Burger King for tea tonight so decided I would just get one. No big burgers left (surprise surprise) so was left with a simple bacon double cheeseburger meal. The whole burger was the size of my palm and the chips were cold and disgusting. Ate one chip and binned the lot. I should have known better. Absolute shite mongers. 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Kids wanted a Burger King for tea tonight so decided I would just get one. No big burgers left (surprise surprise) so was left with a simple bacon double cheeseburger meal. The whole burger was the size of my palm and the chips were cold and disgusting. Ate one chip and binned the lot. I should have known better. Absolute shite mongers. 

Bet the milkshake machine was “broken” as well.

12 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Took one of the cars in for a service. Now this is the car second service, they require it for 2 days at a cost of £1300 just for the service. 

Dreading the phone call to say something needs done. 

£1300 second service is expensive. Is it a performance machine? Warranty should cover something needing done if the motor is relatively new...

On 26/07/2021 at 11:05, Lord BJ said:

Took one of the cars in for a service. Now this is the car second service, they require it for 2 days at a cost of £1300 just for the service. 

Dreading the phone call to say something needs done. 

If someone quoted me £1300 for anything on a car it would be getting handed back/sold :lol: that is astronomical.

We only have a little i10 but my first car was a Polo had only done 6000miles and was a great car. Most I paid was about 200 quid for anything.

Cyclists. On the road. Since the new laws where you have to give them even more room I feel like the ones I have encountered are deliberately taking more room also. 

It's the full kit wankers I feel sorry for. They must be at rock bottom so fair play for doing some exercise. 

Can you imagine seeing a 40-50 year old man on a grass space in a full kit sprinting about the pitch? :lol:

Hermes.

Package delivered over a day late.

No attempt was made to ring the bell either of my own flat or anybody else in the stair.

Package was simply dumped outside the communal stair door, in plain sight.

Pricks.:seething:

A straightforward unit of length being constantly misspelled.

This is a metre.

Wooden Metre Ruler

This is a meter.

VC890D+ Digital Multimeter ACDC Voltage Current Resistance Diod Tester |  eBay

Savage Vince

Menus without pound signs. Annoying as ****. Just a number that's much higher than it should be next to something that shouldn't exist. 

Sustainable Black Pudding Soup. 9.5

Elevated Pan-Fried Cloudy Eggs with Rocket, served with Chips in a Bronze-Age Cock Cage. 19

Ferris Wheel of Slovenian Plums. 8

Wanks.

Konrad von Carstein
17 minutes ago, Boof said:

A straightforward unit of length being constantly misspelled.

This is a metre.

Wooden Metre Ruler

This is a meter.

VC890D+ Digital Multimeter ACDC Voltage Current Resistance Diod Tester |  eBay

Think you've got that the wrong way round bud.

59 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Menus without pound signs. Annoying as ****. Just a number that's much higher than it should be next to something that shouldn't exist. 

Sustainable Black Pudding Soup. 9.5

Elevated Pan-Fried Cloudy Eggs with Rocket, served with Chips in a Bronze-Age Cock Cage. 19

Ferris Wheel of Slovenian Plums. 8

Wanks.

Try paying in Japanese Yen next time.

Explain that the accepted currency was not clear.

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Hermes.

No attempt was made to ring the bell either of my own flat or anybody else in the stair.

Where would you stand legally if the parcel was picked up by someone and you don’t receive your goods . Do they then claim it was delivered ? 

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Where would you stand legally if the parcel was picked up by someone and you don’t receive your goods . Do they then claim it was delivered ? 

Yes, as their notice said the package had been left in my "safe place".

Whether being dumped on the street in front of a door counts as a "safe place" is up for debate.

Lucky for me and unlucky for them, I was actually in at the time and after getting the "we left your package" text and seeing the feckin photo of a package left at the front door, it only took me 30 seconds to bolt down the stairs and grab it.

Arseholes.

Edited by Cade

Unknown user
On 26/07/2021 at 14:23, Lord BJ said:

Aye it is. It’s my daily driver but it doesn’t do that many miles so it was age that triggered service. So just out of warranty 

It appears I need windscreen wiper, a tyre and a brake disc service. Which I think they are taking the piss about. Apparently they need to drill the ventilation holes on discs that have become clogged 

Sound a bit excessive but no doubt I can laugh at the price. I will get little change out of £800 for the tire alone. 

:laugh2: my car cost a grand

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

I’ve got a lot of issues I need to compensate for. 

Ah good on you, I'd spend like a dick if I worked hard enough to have earned it

16 hours ago, Cade said:

Hermes.

This all started with covid in our building. Bloody entrance vestibule looks like a sorting office most days. Everything in full view of the street and everyone in the street has a code that will get them through the door. The lazy arseholes don't even buzz or try and deliver. Nobody lives in the vestibule. I'm very close to pretending I didn't get a delivery.

I used to like the skirl drone blare of the bagpipes, but the constant outside practicing at the PS community centre is doing my tits in...Where's the feckin rain that was promised, get the apple cheeks inside.

2 hours ago, OBE said:

I used to like the skirl drone blare of the bagpipes, but the constant outside practicing at the PS community centre is doing my tits in...Where's the feckin rain that was promised, get the apple cheeks inside.

I was sat in my parents' garden today and could hear it. My dad says they are sometimes accompanied by drums.

5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I was sat in my parents' garden today and could hear it. My dad says they are sometimes accompanied by drums.

Aye, a semi-accomplished band playing a full tune would be fine but it's the practice mode, fits and starts that grates...Maybe should be grateful we're allowed to congregate again in 🔢,  I'll wind my neck in...😁

4 hours ago, OBE said:

Aye, a semi-accomplished band playing a full tune would be fine but it's the practice mode, fits and starts that grates...Maybe should be grateful we're allowed to congregate again in 🔢,  I'll wind my neck in...😁

Don't think the old man is a huge fan either!

Cramp. Woke up a few minutes ago in agony, eventually managed to get my foot flat on the ground to stop it but now I’ve got an aching calf. First time in ages and I’d forgotten how sore it is. 

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Getting older and effects on body. There is not a day I don’t wake up due to some aching or pain. 

The worst of it is I have never worked a physical job. 

The latter is probably why.

Getting older creeps up on you and then explodes in your face. I was always fine until I had a hernia at 38. I'm in my early 40's now and get a recurring and persistent pain in my foot that I think started over 3 years and I've been close to slipping a disc in my back a few times. The latter is the bigger concern with the odd crippling muscle spasm happening to prevent it.

Harry Potter
On 28/07/2021 at 08:53, Harry Potter said:

Traffic lights on the Drumbrae south, seethin.  thought this work was done a few weeks back.

Still 2 big holes in the road, no sign of anyone working, ack well its only

a major road, no urgency , no surprise.

9 hours ago, Tazio said:

Cramp. Woke up a few minutes ago in agony, eventually managed to get my foot flat on the ground to stop it but now I’ve got an aching calf. First time in ages and I’d forgotten how sore it is. 

The cramp behind the knee is the one that kills me. When your heel just keeps moving closer to your butt and its impossible to stretch your leg. I've been close to tears with this too often.

Always reminds me of my idea for a military weapon that would change combat for ever.

A Ray gun that weaponises Pins and Needles. Imagine being able to snipe someone silently who is perhaps holding hostages in a bank vault. You hit him on the leg, he immediately develops pins and needles and you simply strut in, mock him, say something witty, knock him over and handcuff him.

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

The cramp behind the knee is the one that kills me. When your heel just keeps moving closer to your butt and its impossible to stretch your leg. I've been close to tears with this too often.

Always reminds me of my idea for a military weapon that would change combat for ever.

A Ray gun that weaponises Pins and Needles. Imagine being able to snipe someone silently who is perhaps holding hostages in a bank vault. You hit him on the leg, he immediately develops pins and needles and you simply strut in, mock him, say something witty, knock him over and handcuff him.

I like this! How about a secondary weapon that goes for the funny bone?

A Boy Named Crow

The Olymics. Two weeks where folk watch people they've never heard of do things that don't matter. 

"So and so won the 3m springboard diving"...did they, aye?

Madness 

Салатные палочки
14 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The Olymics. Two weeks where folk watch people they've never heard of do things that don't matter. 

"So and so won the 3m springboard diving"...did they, aye?

Madness 

First item on the news as well. Couldn't give a shiny shite who won what in rowing. 

I noticed they have BMX and skateboarding this year :laugh:

Салатные палочки

People smoking weed in the communal garden. Had to shut the windows to stop the smell getting in. The wee one has a temperature as well so we're trying to cool the house down. It has to be the smelliest, most anti-social way to get a buzz. Never got a smell like that with solid but no one smokes that these days. 

The house absolutely stinks of it now. 

23 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

First item on the news as well. Couldn't give a shiny shite who won what in rowing. 

I noticed they have BMX and skateboarding this year :laugh:

I can't be hooped with the Olympics generally. 

BMX and Skateboarding is a great addition to it though (we had BMX in London 2012). Some of them have got insane skills and deserve recognition.

Team GB should be hanging their heads in shame though, I believe Charlotte Worthington had to crowdfund to get there as they decided they were only funding blokes on BMX's

3fingersreid
23 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

People smoking weed in the communal garden. Had to shut the windows to stop the smell getting in. The wee one has a temperature as well so we're trying to cool the house down. It has to be the smelliest, most anti-social way to get a buzz. Never got a smell like that with solid but no one smokes that these days. 

The house absolutely stinks of it now. 

I agree the smell is disgusting , not sure the people smoking it realise that when they’ve finished it makes them stink too? 
I’m at my angriest regarding the smell when sitting behind or beside a vehicle and someone is smoking it and driving , no different from drink driving in my view and should receive a heavy punishment . 

Governor Tarkin
On 30/07/2021 at 07:02, Lord BJ said:

Getting older and effects on body. There is not a day I don’t wake up due to some aching or pain. 

The worst of it is I have never worked a physical job. 

On 30/07/2021 at 08:13, IronJambo said:

The latter is probably why.

This.

I had a physical job until my early 30s and it set me up well for the following decade. Glad I quit when I did, mind. Howfing those big lumps of stone about can only be good for a man for so long I reckon.

In the latter half of my 40s now and still suffering from post furlough and young kid fatigue, but after a trip or two at sea on a regular rotation with no booze, 3 square meals per day, 8 hours sleep a night, half a dozen good runs per week, and four good sessions of resistance training, I can feel fitter and stronger than an almost any time in my life. 

You still getting bother with the shoulder/back, LBJ?

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

I agree the smell is disgusting , not sure the people smoking it realise that when they’ve finished it makes them stink too? 
I’m at my angriest regarding the smell when sitting behind or beside a vehicle and someone is smoking it and driving , no different from drink driving in my view and should receive a heavy punishment . 

Yes! That is ridiculous. Seen a guy in his fifties at the beach a while ago who was in full leathers smoking a joint and getting back on his bike. Idiotic behaviour. 

I know it's tolerated a lot more these days but it seems to give people the impression they can just smoke it whenever and wherever they like. 

Governor Tarkin
29 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Kind of, the injury itself isn’t horrendous now and had been back lifting, albeit one side was about half strength other. The problem is my body has started compensating for the injury and that’s causing another injury/problem. 

How’s things with you? You not heading off to sea again soon? Hope all good in Tarkin Towers👍

You really need to watch out for that natural tendency to compensate. I know so many folk who have ended up chasing injuries and tweaks for years on end. We're all just too desperate to get back into it or train through it. I guess that the gains seem to tank a lot quicker as we age, so the temptation is to just work around problems and store some more up for the future in the process.

Flying out to the Netherlands for a spot of quarantine tomorrow morning, so expect a flurry of shitposting while I'm locked up.  First time I'll have been in Amsterdam and unable to indulge in its many delights.

:muggy:

Should be home by early October though, so will make the boys' birthdays. 👍

Dennis Reynolds

Just received a £100 penalty through the post for sending in my land and buildings transaction tax return late. :berra:

A tax I didn't need to pay and a return I didn't send in 😄 Seems legit so I'm assuming my solicitor dropped the ball or was this maybe something I should have done? 

• 2 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

Why do pricks in work vans think it's okay to drive up your arse? Is it the thought that if they crash into you they don't need to worry about the insurance? Or is it them trying not to lose face in front of their daft wee workmates?  They don't realise that the closer they get, the slower I go. Had two in a Malcolm van do exactly that last night. Hope he enjoyed cruising along at 30 in a 50 the fat tw@t. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Why do pricks in work vans think it's okay to drive up your arse? Is it the thought that if they crash into you they don't need to worry about the insurance? Or is it them trying not to lose face in front of their daft wee workmates?  They don't realise that the closer they get, the slower I go. Had two in a Malcolm van do exactly that last night. Hope he enjoyed cruising along at 30 in a 50 the fat tw@t. 

I have done a bit of driving work over the years I hate driving up someones arse at the best of times even in my car never done it in the van but I think its down to delivery times I've came across a few drivers who are always in a mad hurry everything is 100mph loading van, walking about and their driving. 

What I hate what pisses me off is some W&NK waiting for a long stretch of road to over take you but they don't over take you they try and pass about 3 cars accident waiting to happen. Some tit was up my arse a year or so ago coming up the road from a mates in Gala got pissed off with the boy every time he moved out to over take the foot went down on the accelerator he was behind me right up to Edinburgh.  

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Couple of weeks back, I was going along Calder Road at about 5.30pm. I was doing slightly under the limit (40 mph) as it was quite busy. There was a woman in the car behind me and right up my area. I could see her in the rear view mirror, impatiently tapping on her steering wheel.

Eventually, she lost all patience and pulled into the bus lane to overtake me, screaming along it towards the roundabout whilst I sat with a small smile on my face. I bet her face was a picture when she saw the bus lane camera that I already knew was up ahead 😁

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Couple of weeks back, I was going along Calder Road at about 5.30pm. I was doing slightly under the limit (40 mph) as it was quite busy. There was a woman in the car behind me and right up my area. I could see her in the rear view mirror, impatiently tapping on her steering wheel.

Eventually, she lost all patience and pulled into the bus lane to overtake me, screaming along it towards the roundabout whilst I sat with a small smile on my face. I bet her face was a picture when she saw the bus lane camera that I already knew was up ahead 😁

Haha! she will probably try to appeal it and give a pathetic excuse. new bus lane past the airport kicks in at 730 in the morning on the way to work as soon as 730 hits into the right lane had a twat in and out left and right lanes from b and m at the gyle nearly hit me cause he pulled in to go under the under pass. got to the bus lane he never noticed was right behind a slow moving bus i'm in the the right lane he tried indicating to pull into the lane in front of me matched his speed well below 40 due to the bus. I hope he enjoyed his drive right to newbridge roundabout in the bus lane and got a ticket I wasn't letting the pr**k in. 

4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Haha! she will probably try to appeal it and give a pathetic excuse. new bus lane past the airport kicks in at 730 in the morning on the way to work as soon as 730 hits into the right lane had a twat in and out left and right lanes from b and m at the gyle nearly hit me cause he pulled in to go under the under pass. got to the bus lane he never noticed was right behind a slow moving bus i'm in the the right lane he tried indicating to pull into the lane in front of me matched his speed well below 40 due to the bus. I hope he enjoyed his drive right to newbridge roundabout in the bus lane and got a ticket I wasn't letting the pr**k in. 

I get a sense of satisfaction when people do things like that and get their comeuppance. See it quite a lot on Harry Lauder Road at the junction at ‘The Range’. The right lane (Heading towards portobello) is often busy, while the left lane (for the left turn heading towards Portobello high school) is usually quite empty. A lot of dicks will scream up the empty left lane and then indicate to get into the right, effectively skipping the que. at pleases me greatly when people (myself included) don’t let them in. 

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I get a sense of satisfaction when people do things like that and get their comeuppance. See it quite a lot on Harry Lauder Road at the junction at ‘The Range’. The right lane (Heading towards portobello) is often busy, while the left lane (for the left turn heading towards Portobello high school) is usually quite empty. A lot of dicks will scream up the empty left lane and then indicate to get into the right, effectively skipping the que. at pleases me greatly when people (myself included) don’t let them in. 

Yea I know exactly what one you're on about I have been caught in that left lane before my mistake just been in the wrong lane so I had to just turn left and navigate my way back to the junction one at the junction near the bus station also going towards seafield merges into one lane always get someone try to speed up and push in.

It's been glorious for the last 17 months. Sadly, all good things come to an end and we arrived at my in-laws an hour or so ago. Old marshmallow face has something in the oven that probably used to resemble meat. There will be gravy which will fail badly to disguise the fact that this meat has been utterly destroyed. I'll have sneezing fits in 24 hours that will last for 2 days because I'm allergic to their house. If I try not to be an ignoramus then I'll be an expert on CIS *insert city by the time i leave. I will most likely be glued to my laptop with headphones on.

I'm a heathen aetheist but please can all the Mormons, scientologists, and Amish (😁😂) amongst us say a little prayer for me.

2 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

It's been glorious for the last 17 months. Sadly, all good things come to an end and we arrived at my in-laws an hour or so ago. Old marshmallow face has something in the oven that probably used to resemble meat. There will be gravy which will fail badly to disguise the fact that this meat has been utterly destroyed. I'll have sneezing fits in 24 hours that will last for 2 days because I'm allergic to their house. If I try not to be an ignoramus then I'll be an expert on CIS *insert city by the time i leave. I will most likely be glued to my laptop with headphones on.

I'm a heathen aetheist but please can all the Mormons, scientologists, and Amish (😁😂) amongst us say a little prayer for me.

:pleasing:

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

:yas: 

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

You sound delightful :lol:

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You sound delightful :lol:

There's nothing delightful about this at all.