The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

put brown bin out at 5-45, to be out by 6am, still no sign of them , wots the point.😵

good moan that.

When/if they do arrive to empty it , you can then take the seethe up a level by questioning as to why can’t they put the bloody thing back from where they got it ? 

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

When/if they do arrive to empty it , you can then take the seethe up a level by questioning as to why can’t they put the bloody thing back from where they got it ? 

Just been, lol put back in right place🙂.

43 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Just been, lol put back in right place🙂.

Well that just pisses me right off 😂😂

53 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Why do they always just dump it in front of people's driveways?

24 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Why do they always just dump it in front of people's driveways?

I knew it wasn’t just me that noticed that 😀

Continuing the bin man rant. 
Just sat and watched them pick up my glass recycling bin from next to my gate and empty it into the van. So I popped out to get my blue bin back so it wasn’t sitting around the street and the damn thing is about 30 yards up the road. So after emptying it he’s then walked up the street before randomly dropping it elsewhere. 
Arsehole. 

Horatio Caine
9 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

****ing fireworks going off , 14th November and still it’s going on , **** off 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I think it's inappropriate for fireworks to be being set off around Remembrance. The two seemed to come really close to one another this year.   We're remembering those who gave their lives in horrific circumstances, while arseholes are setting off explosions.  :seething:

Took my son to a pond for a duck, perfect night and he shot like Stevie Wonder, 8 shots for nothing, even the Spaniels were pissed off.

The wife got a couple of steaks from Sainsbury's for tea, utter shite.

She also got a bottle of Malbec, utter pish, I didn't think there was such a thing as a bad bottle of Malbec but she found one.

**** Saturday nights🤬🤬

It's Diwali.

We can allow it for one night.

Same as we can allow it for one night on the 5th Nov.

It's all the other nights that are the problem.

2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Took my son to a pond for a duck, perfect night and he shot like Stevie Wonder, 8 shots for nothing, even the Spaniels were pissed off.

She also got a bottle of Malbec, utter pish, I didn't think there was such a thing as a bad bottle of Malbec but she found one.

**** Saturday nights🤬🤬

But at least Blackadder is on though 😀

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

****ing fireworks going off , 14th November and still it’s going on , **** off 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I’m at the ERI and seen quite a few going off, it’s nuts. There really is no need for them. If you want to watch them, you should go to a controlled display. There would be more of them for folks, if they just got their finger out and banned the ruddy things😡😡😡

10 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’m at the ERI and seen quite a few going off, it’s nuts. There really is no need for them. If you want to watch them, you should go to a controlled display. There would be more of them for folks, if they just got their finger out and banned the ruddy things😡😡😡

👍🏻

23 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Those will be for Diwali. They're allowed extra late for that too, same rules as New Year.

12 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Those will be for Diwali. They're allowed extra late for that too, same rules as New Year.

It’s fair enough celebrating their beliefs and yes set off fireworks , just not those of military grade explosives , surely that’s not too much to ask given fireworks have been getting set off since mid October ? 

On 11/11/2020 at 19:08, SectionDJambo said:

Quite recently, I saw a young adult doing a wheely on his bicycle, on the wrong side of the road, on the A7 at the old Lady Victoria mine. For guys who don't know the area, it's a very busy stretch of road with entry points on it from a couple of directions and bends at either end where traffic regularly moves fairly quickly round from.

Was thinking, at the time, about how the driver of any vehicle who hit him would have been judged without all the facts being known, and the torment that any unfortunate driver would have suffered.

Was he a junkie?

The bicycle junkie loves a wheelie.

8 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

It’s fair enough celebrating their beliefs and yes set off fireworks , just not those of military grade explosives , surely that’s not too much to ask given fireworks have been getting set off since mid October ? 

Preaching to the converted!

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

People who turn the video camera off during workplace Zoom meetings.

Precious arseholes. 

So you just let them watch you touch yourself?

Interesting.....might give that a try.

4 hours ago, JWL said:

The comedian, and I use the term extremely lightly, Lee Nelson. Can someone please explain to me why people find him funny?

Is he still about? 

I've not seen him since he had that pish show on bbc3.

Weakened Offender
18 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

So you just let them watch you touch yourself?

Interesting.....might give that a try.

Fill your boots. 

On 14/11/2020 at 19:23, Dawnrazor said:

**** Saturday nights🤬🤬

Most folk take their kids to FEED the ducks not ****ing shoot them.

A Boy Named Crow
5 hours ago, luckydug said:

It took me a few reads to work out that's what he meant.  Like you, I assumed the ducks were on for a scran!

3 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It took me a few reads to work out that's what he meant.  Like you, I assumed the ducks were on for a scran!

Hunting, shooting and fishing set. 😕

Pulled a bit of nail off last week and I've got a paronychia in my index finger now. I can barely do anything with my right hand today. It's SAF 😭

15 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

least they have stopped at 3-30, 4-15, and 5-30 in the morning, wots that all about, do these people not sleep, 

Edited by Harry Potter

10 hours ago, luckydug said:

:lol: Eight shots for nothing, up the ducks!

5 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Of course they were for scran, how do you think Peking Duck end up on the menue, walk in the back door of the restaurant with thier wings up in surrender?!

Edited by Dawnrazor

10 hours ago, luckydug said:

It's easier to eat a dead duck than a live one, eating live ducks is just cruel. 

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Of course they were for scran, how do you think Peking Dick end up on the menue, walk in the back door of the restaurant with thier wings up in surrender?!

:oohmatron:

Just now, Justin Z said:

Footage of Dawn's son and spaniel on Saturday night

db1.gif

That's pretty accurate..........more accurate than my son was!!!!

Never mind, there will be other nights.

33 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

That's pretty accurate..........more accurate than my son was!!!!

Never mind, there will be other nights.

Oh there will for sure. The bad Malbec is on you though—that's what you get for trying to go schmancy instead of with some nice, reliable real ale like I had Saturday night 🍻

6 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I got that he meant hunting the ducks, was more confused by pond, had images of Dawnrazor and son jumping out the back of a land rover at somewhere like holyrood park and letting loose with shotguns as the usual gambit of joggers/cyclists went past!

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

I got that he meant hunting the ducks, was more confused by pond, had images of Dawnrazor and son jumping out the back of a land rover at somewhere like holyrood park and letting loose with shotguns as the usual gambit of joggers/cyclists went past!

Now that would be interesting!!

23 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Precious arseholes. 

I'm not going to leave the camera on when I'm still in bed on a video call though, am I? :lol:

Anyone who doesn't have their camera on is clearly up to no good and just doesn't want to be seen. Not showered, not dressed, taking a shite, etc. 

5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I'm not going to leave the camera on when I'm still in bed on a video call though, am I? :lol:

Anyone who doesn't have their camera on is clearly up to no good and just doesn't want to be seen. Not showered, not dressed, taking a shite, etc. 

9GO1.gif

A Boy Named Crow
12 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Of course they were for scran, how do you think Peking Duck end up on the menue, walk in the back door of the restaurant with thier wings up in surrender?!

No, of course not, but my initial assumption was the ducks were getting a scran, bread or the like...

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

No, of course not, but my initial assumption was the ducks were getting a dcran, bread or the like...

Ah, right, no, it was us looking for the scran!

On 15/11/2020 at 22:01, Weakened Offender said:

Precious arseholes. 

pricks at work that want video calls when phone calls have been fine for years

Last week I packed my garden waste bin full with leaves which had blown into my garden.  Now there's masses there again. They come from trees on the council owned land just up the road. At one time the council used to clear up the leaves, but have decided it's better just to leave them to blow into into folks gardens and have them dispose of them, in the brown bins they pay for the council extra to empty. It a bloody racket.

7 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

Last week I packed my garden waste bin full with leaves which had blown into my garden.  Now there's masses there again. They come from trees on the council owned land just up the road. At one time the council used to clear up the leaves, but have decided it's better just to leave them to blow into into folks gardens and have them dispose of them, in the brown bins they pay for the council extra to empty. It a bloody racket.

Some misguided residents in the Grange are gathering and bagging the leaves from the pavements on behalf of the CeC! The Council uplift the filled bags. We can spaff money on vanity projects like Spaces for people and loss making trams but can't clear the leaves.

Edited by Stuart Lyon

On 16/11/2020 at 10:43, Dawnrazor said:

Ffs!! I just snorted water down my nose laughing at that!! 

3 hours ago, jonesy said:

The pavements in the area are a shambles. Like a skating rink at time with the leaves. The gutters are clogged, too.

Want to see the nick of the street outside the covid testing place in Sighthill. "walked" past it yesterday and nearly up doing an impression of Gemma Collins when she was on dancing on ice!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Edited by chubby1973