The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

New bus Lane cameras up and ready to make money on Stenhouse Drive . 

Glad to see our wonderful council prioritising the problems the city is facing 😡

Drumbrae down towards PC World roundabout were switched on at the start of this week too.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey....Edinburgh Council 

Braid Road closure. 

Gonnae just open it now if youre not fixing anything on it. Pointless closure that just makes traffic worse around it.

If traffic keeps getting worse there as the weather gets harsher I will kill someone to ensure I maintain good mental health. That murder will be blood on your hands.

On 21/10/2020 at 01:22, luckyBatistuta said:

Worst after sales service I’ve ever had from any car manufacturer 

At least you got a free coughie...

On 27/10/2020 at 22:17, Sooperstar said:

Drumbrae down towards PC World roundabout were switched on at the start of this week too.

Another road i use a lot, go with caution now.

******* roadworks!

Due to the roadworks at the Drumbrae roundabout, I’ve been stuck in the Tesco car park for over an hour. I was meant to pick my son up from school at 12.25. Thankfully when I phoned the school, one of his teachers kindly offered to drive him home.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

******* roadworks!

Due to the roadworks at the Drumbrae roundabout, I’ve been stuck in the Tesco car park for over an hour. I was meant to pick my son up from school at 12.25. Thankfully when I phoned the school, one of his teachers kindly offered to drive him home.

Was just about to head there on a beer run for tomorrow. Sainsbury’s will have to do

Just now, mutley said:

Was just about to head there on a beer run for tomorrow. Sainsbury’s will have to do

Avoid it like the plague mate. Absolutely pandemonium along here.

luckyBatistuta

Just drove up Pentland terrace. The wet leaves are piled up on the pavement and these cycle lanes. How are they going to clear them, as it’s really narrow. Someone going to get hurt. 

I got thrown out of sainsbury's tonight after the security took offence to me asking them to stand back from me. I was waiting to pay and they stood about 6inches away from me to discuss someone they thought was shop lifting. They tried to deny it then they followed me and one was pushing into me using his belly and trying to intimidate me. 

****ing jumped up prick. I did give him lip on the way out because I never done anything wrong in the first place.

People who go to the shops and think “you know what, I better take a shit while I’m here”, drop a large one off (skidders and all) then get up and go for the next poor ****er to enter the cubicle to be greeted with.

Clarty behaviour anywhere but in public...:nojustno:

Electric Scooters on the road. Black Scooter, black jeans and black parka with hood up, seen more illuminance emanating from a Xmas fairylight than the light over the back wheel barely 9 inches from the ground. Just about took this fud out proper on Crewe Toll roundabout @ 6:45 this morning.

27 minutes ago, OBE said:

Electric Scooters on the road. Black Scooter, black jeans and black parka with hood up, seen more illuminance emanating from a Xmas fairylight than the light over the back wheel barely 9 inches from the ground. Just about took this fud out proper on Crewe Toll roundabout @ 6:45 this morning.

Just wait until December. I reckon electric scooters are going to be the Christmas present of choice for neds. 

43 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Just wait until December. I reckon electric scooters are going to be the Christmas present of choice for neds. 

Ned population will be decimated...:thumbs_up:

4 hours ago, OBE said:

Shocking , a bit common sense and wear bright clothing, not difficult, oh wait, for some it is.

Everyday i dont believe it.   as Victor meldrew would say.

3 hours ago, OBE said:

Ned population will be decimated...:thumbs_up:

Somebody I know (not a Ned but a sensible middle aged man) bought himself one during lockdown so he could get around without having to go on public transport. He got all huffy when people slagged it and spent a lot of time on Facebook going on about how brilliant it is. Obviously didn’t understand that small wheels are quite unstable and managed to hit a small lump on a footpath and break both his wrists. 
I smirked. 

On 30/10/2020 at 23:24, Thommo414 said:

People who go to the shops and think “you know what, I better take a shit while I’m here”, drop a large one off (skidders and all) then get up and go for the next poor ****er to enter the cubicle to be greeted with.

Clarty behaviour anywhere but in public...:nojustno:

I once had to stop at a supermarket for a shit cause I was still about a hour from home and it was pushing me through the roof, I dropped the biggest dirtiest thing imaginable and when I eventually came out a wee boy was waiting to get in, I couldn't hide the smile. It was glorious.

7 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I once had to stop at a supermarket for a shit cause I was still about a hour from home and it was pushing me through the roof, I dropped the biggest dirtiest thing imaginable and when I eventually came out a wee boy was waiting to get in, I couldn't hide the smile. It was glorious.

I had to have an emergency stop in the NCP car park on Castle Terrace. It was better after I left it, it was like the toilet from Trainspotting and actually had blood from syringes squirted on the walls. It’s not easy having a dump trying to hover so your cheeks don’t touch the seat. 
The worst toilet experience of my life until a couple of years ago in New York when I got terrible cramps and had to use a public toilet (rare things in the states) in Union Square. Tiny toilet with one cubicle and I had to push my way past the junkies to get to the toilet. Cue sitting in pain for 5 minutes with them banging on the door asking how long I was going to be as they needed in for business purposes. 

I was down at a mates in Northampton a few years ago stalking, we'd been out in the morning and went to a cafe for breakfast that had an outside toilet, it was late February and was well below freezing, I nipped out to the bog and dropped the log of a lifetime, we'd been out each night on the beer and had a couple of curries, low and behold the water had frozen in the outside bog and there was no way of flushing the thing I'd left, I had to ask in the cafe to get a stick or something to break it's back and see if I could get it moving somehow, by christ it stuck too, my mate says he never went back there for months out of sheer embarrassment. 

6 hours ago, OBE said:

Just about took one out yesterday as the stupid sod decided it would be a good idea to take his scooter down the now one way leith walk

30 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Just about took one out yesterday as the stupid sod decided it would be a good idea to take his scooter down the now one way leith walk

There are also the goons that have worked out how to take the speed limiters off them. I was cycling home a few nights ago late at night on the cycle path which was totally deserted as it was well after dark. I was going at a decent speed when one of the powered skateboards with the handle held throttle shot past me. I didn’t hear it coming up behind me and got a bit of a fright as it shot past. I was ready to have a word with him but there was no way I was able to catch it the speed it was going, must have been close to 30mph. 

A Boy Named Crow
11 hours ago, OBE said:

5 hours ago, Tazio said:

Somebody I know (not a Ned but a sensible middle aged man) bought himself one during lockdown so he could get around without having to go on public transport. He got all huffy when people slagged it and spent a lot of time on Facebook going on about how brilliant it is. Obviously didn’t understand that small wheels are quite unstable and managed to hit a small lump on a footpath and break both his wrists. 
I smirked. 

Related seethe, electric skate boards.

They are not legal on pavements or roads here (Sydney), but you see them all the time,  whizzing down the pavement, inches from breaking ankles of law abiding pedestrians.  

*Anti-seethe, saw the police huckle a bloke on one on Saturday  he was told he could disconnect the motor and try to skate normally,  or carry it. That made my day!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

5 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Related seethe, electric skate boards.

They are not legal on pavements or roads here (Sydney), but you see them all the time,  whizzing down the pavement, inches from breaking ankles of law abiding pedestrians.  

*Anti-seethe, saw the police huckle a bloke on one on Saturday  he was told he could disconnect the motor and try to skate normally,  or carry it. That made my day!

See my post above yours. 

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

See my post above yours. 

Ooft, maybe start carrying marbles or something similar in your pocket? I'd imagine hitting them at 30mph with those wee wheels would be catastrophic...

luckyBatistuta

And that’s the temporary traffic lights and digging up the top of Comiston Road AGAIN!!!

How many ####ing times🤬🤬🤬

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Dennis Reynolds
4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

And that’s the temporary traffic lights and digging up the top of Comiston Road AGAIN!!!

How many ####ing times🤬🤬🤬

Roadworks are always annoying but a necessary evil. But when they seem to dig up the same road over and over again which seems to happen consistently in Edinburgh it boils my piss. 

Three times this year the end of my road has been dug up. Not emergency works either but upgrades by three different companies! 

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, LMc said:

Roadworks are always annoying but a necessary evil. But when they seem to dig up the same road over and over again which seems to happen consistently in Edinburgh it boils my piss. 

Three times this year the end of my road has been dug up. Not emergency works either but upgrades by three different companies! 

How is there no interface setup where these companies can all work together and stop all this constant chaos.

luckyBatistuta
Just now, jonesy said:

It's not in the road work companies' interest :( 

Yeah😞 I was sitting watching them working on the junction of Comiston Road and Greenbank Drive this afternoon, but still have no idea what they were up to. They cut a rectangular shape in the road in the right hand lane on the edge of the cycle box and just beyond🤷🏼‍♂️

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Ratcliffe Terrace has those ominous yellow signs up, too. All they've managed to achieve in two days is to paint a squint line next to the bike lane. 

Council tax well spent :( 

Have you been up Pentland terrace lately bud, I don’t know how anyone hasn’t had an accident with those cycle lane restrictions they’ve put in. They just randomly feed right out into the road at certain points and a mental City Car and Disabled space chucked in also, just to make it that little bit more awkward. Just a matter of time imo.

The_razors_edge

Guys that are clearly going bald but try desperately to cling on to whatever hair they have left and end up looking ridiculous. 

I just look at them and think...honestly mate, just shave it off. 

9 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

Guys that are clearly going bald but try desperately to cling on to whatever hair they have left and end up looking ridiculous. 

Do you mean guys like the thumb?

Samuel Camazzola
8 hours ago, Tazio said:

And Martin Boyle, and Anthony Stokes. 
I’m sensing a theme. 

A Lucozade thief, an Elvis tribute basher and what will Boyle's brush with the law be? 

Салатные палочки

Sitting on Sunday night fudding about on my phone and get a message pop up saying my data is low.  I thought nothing of it as I was connected to the WiFi.  Monday night I get a message to say my data has run out and will renew in 23 days.  I think, must be some mistake.  Turns out I wasn't connected to the WiFi.  We got a new router on Friday and although my phone was connected, I wasn't signed in.  Absolute twit.   

All roads lead to Gorgie
10 hours ago, The_razors_edge said:

Seems to have won one of them guys votes though :29:

16 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Seems to have won one of them guys votes though :29:

You don't see any comb overs these days, my auld man sported a fantastic comb over, held on to his scalp with o zone depleting amounts of "Cossack hair spray.

13 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

You don't see any comb overs these days, my auld man sported a fantastic comb over, held on to his scalp with o zone depleting amounts of "Cossack hair spray.

They're out there. I know 2 with them, albeit a bit more subtle than you're describing. One only gets away without looking ridiculous because he's 6 foot 4 and nobody can really see the top of his head

2 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

They're out there. I know 2 with them, albeit a bit more subtle than you're describing. One only gets away without looking ridiculous because he's 6 foot 4 and nobody can really see the top of his head

0814fb58b455184818a9d2727a763483.jpg

All roads lead to Gorgie
24 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

This ad probably did more for razors than cigars :laugh:2109344298_download(2).jpg.c78ffd396ab11515eefdcda2bd7b4ede.jpg

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Sitting on Sunday night fudding about on my phone and get a message pop up saying my data is low.  I thought nothing of it as I was connected to the WiFi.  Monday night I get a message to say my data has run out and will renew in 23 days.  I think, must be some mistake.  Turns out I wasn't connected to the WiFi.  We got a new router on Friday and although my phone was connected, I wasn't signed in.  Absolute twit.   

Interesting use of words. Do you have another account on here? 🤔 

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Interesting use of words. Do you have another account on here? 🤔 

:laugh2: Not me.  At first the term annoyed me but because they used it so much I began to find it funny. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh2: Not me.  At first the term annoyed me but because they used it so much I began to find it funny. 

Ummm... 😄 

The M90 from Dundee to Perth last night.  Thought I'd be nice and pick up my partner from work at 9pm after a long day, but the roadworks on the way back.... :vrface:

70mph filters to one lane and drops to 50mph.   No problem really.  Then it's 30mph.   Then it's 10mph.   Then there's a ****ing red light on the southbound carriageway.  Had to wait for a convoy vehicle to trundle its way along, do a 15 million point turn, and then take a huge line of traffic the next few miles at about 5mph.   Took forever, and once the road finally opened up, there was a beeline for the outside lane, with cars doing 50 trying to overtake other cars getting back up to speed.

Drive usually takes 20 minutes, didn't get home until after 10pm.

She's on her own today :seethe:

Zoe Ball she’s bad enough but she’s got that prick Tom Allen on , is there a worse combination? 
The worst radio presenter on the air waves ( J Vine V Felts run her close) and the least funny “ comedian “ to be discovered in the last 5 years 

30 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Shot off like a rocket, did he? 

Sorry... hope he's safe and well. :) 

Maybe a full nights sleep tonight, minus rockets at 3-40am, 😮that was monday.

Beyond me, there is no hope for some.