The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Sooperstar
3 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

A guy at work had similar symptoms a while back. We were all telling him he'd be in for some of the old finger up the hole treatment. But he only got antibiotics. 

I can feel the disappointment oozing from your keyboard.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I can feel the disappointment oozing from your keyboard.

Happy for him that it wasn't anything serious, but there was a certain amount of disappointment. :D 

Get the living room to myself. Few beers. Glass of wine. Xbox... Great. Wee game of tiger Woods. No played that for ages.... Disc unreadable.... Wtf..... Ffs

IronJambo
29 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Get the living room to myself. Few beers. Glass of wine. Xbox... Great. Wee game of tiger Woods. No played that for ages.... Disc unreadable.... Wtf..... Ffs

Give a clean and then give it a rub up with a dab of toothpaste

50 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Give a clean and then give it a rub up with a dab of toothpaste

Did that. But anyway back to the xbox... 

Rudi Skacel

Got two numbers and two stars on the Euromillions tonight, so 4 out of 7 numbers required. Not too bad, thinking maybe £30-£40. Nah, only £8.40. Crap!

Der Kaiser
On 28/04/2020 at 14:38, Der Kaiser said:

On my drive into work today and yesterday I would have thought the significantly less traffic would be more pleasant......I was wrong. 

Contrary to what I read people are driving more slowly.....like they want to fully appreciate the quieter roads for longer.

Can these people **** off.

Cyclists I've encountered are also enjoying the quieter roads...coasting slowly care free down the middle of roads two abreast.

Pedestrians.....why are you walking in the road? I get you want to keep 2m from passing pedestrians but the road is for me and the pavement is for you.

All these jokers were out again today!

Also....are you an elderly gentleman who likes jogging near Hillend early in the morning? Social distancing is 2m....not 20m....next time you come off the payment to avoid pedestrians look behind you before you run into the middle of the road.....you were almost a hood ornament on my car you dozy git.

Thornybauk/ Ponton Street lights

coming from fountain park towards lothian road, absolute nightmare of a couple of sets of light, if one is red, the other is green, and vice Versa but it take unnecessarily long to get through them 

55 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Thornybauk/ Ponton Street lights

coming from fountain park towards lothian road, absolute nightmare of a couple of sets of light, if one is red, the other is green, and vice Versa but it take unnecessarily long to get through them 

For going round into Semple Street?  My main gripe there is people using the wrong lanes.

Idiots piling up sacks full of donations outside the charity shop near my house despite the massive sign in the window saying it’s closed until further notice. 

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

LB you've been outed

:rofl: Really wasn’t happy when I came on and saw that. A Rangers advert on JKB, a new fekn low that one.

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:rofl: Really wasn’t happy when I came on and saw that. A Rangers advert on JKB, a new fekn low that one.

at least it wasn't for a hibs season ticket

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

at least it wasn't for a hibs season ticket

there is that I suppose :lol:

iantjambo

See when you’re in a que and someone comes up to it and wants to skip to the front. They’ll ask the person at the very front of the que “I’m in a hurry, can I jump ahead of you?. If they agree then they’ll jump to the front of the que and won’t even bother asking the rest of the people waiting if they mind them jumping ahead of them.

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

See when you’re in a que and someone comes up to it and wants to skip to the front. They’ll ask the person at the very front of the que “I’m in a hurry, can I jump ahead of you?. If they agree then they’ll jump to the front of the que and won’t even bother asking the rest of the people waiting if they mind them jumping ahead of them.

Next time tell the person who let them in that they'll have to take the fellys place at the back of queue.

iantjambo
13 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Next time tell the person who let them in that they'll have to take the fellys place at the back of queue.

Have done this in the past.

****ing idiot neighbours have a load of pals at their house from this afternoon and they’re still all there having a wee party. 

IronJambo
20 hours ago, iantjambo said:

In what seems like another life I worked for a shite supermarket. A woman that belonged with the travellers at Dale Farm in Essex used to come in and she'd always shove herself to the front of a queue in an aggressive manner shouting about her baby being in the car and can she go first. I let her do it a few times and then told her I wasn't serving her unless she joined the queue like everyone else. She threw her shopping on the floor and I never seen her again.

3 hours ago, IronJambo said:

In what seems like another life I worked for a shite supermarket. A woman that belonged with the travellers at Dale Farm in Essex used to come in and she'd always shove herself to the front of a queue in an aggressive manner shouting about her baby being in the car and can she go first. I let her do it a few times and then told her I wasn't serving her unless she joined the queue like everyone else. She threw her shopping on the floor and I never seen her again.

Well played, my man.

Been laid up all week with some shitty virus.

Anyone know of something going round?

iantjambo
1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Been laid up all week with some shitty virus.

Anyone know of something going round?

Nothing springs to mind.

iantjambo

I was just on live chat with Vodafone as my iPad is due an upgrade. Did all the details. Picked my new package etc and the boy toddles off to put the order through. I then get disconnected and almost immediately reconnected and get told I would need to provide full name, bank account number etc for proof of address! Aye,nae bother pal. I was born yesterday right enough.

Scummy ****

• 2 weeks later...
Realzaragoza

Hibs neighbours who ask me about relegation . Never see them for weeks after derbies , months after cup final. They need to be in lockdown for their own safety.

Салатные палочки

Listening to Radio 6 this morning, they had a guy called Erland Cooper (personally I have never heard of him) who has composed a song using sounds "from lockdown" sent in by listeners.  These included bird songs, a baby crying etc.  All fair enough, I suppose.  

But my seethe is with the listeners texts after the played it.  People saying that they held their partner in their arms during it, they stood at the window and looked at the outside world in silence., one said her and her partner held hands and cried.  :cornette:.  No doubt they were holding a latte and stroking their beards at the same time. Hipster bullshit.  

It really wasn't that sad a song, in fact it was quite pish in all honesty.  If you felt the need to cry during it you probably should visit your G.P.  It's not Cats in the Cradle ffs.  

3fingersreid

Fancied watching The Pacific on TV , just finished reading the book it’s based on , I’ve got the DVD’s but no idea where they are . Searched through both Netflix and Amazon prime ,found it , but the *******s want to charge for it , ffs it was on free TV years ago ,, robbing *******s 😡

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Fancied watching The Pacific on TV , just finished reading the book it’s based on , I’ve got the DVD’s but no idea where they are . Searched through both Netflix and Amazon prime ,found it , but the *******s want to charge for it , ffs it was on free TV years ago ,, robbing *******s 😡

It's on Sky, I hadn't heard of it. Might give it a bash, cheers. :) 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Listening to Radio 6 this morning, they had a guy called Erland Cooper (personally I have never heard of him) who has composed a song using sounds "from lockdown" sent in by listeners.  These included bird songs, a baby crying etc.  All fair enough, I suppose.  

But my seethe is with the listeners texts after the played it.  People saying that they held their partner in their arms during it, they stood at the window and looked at the outside world in silence., one said her and her partner held hands and cried.  :cornette:.  No doubt they were holding a latte and stroking their beards at the same time. Hipster bullshit.  

It really wasn't that sad a song, in fact it was quite pish in all honesty.  If you felt the need to cry during it you probably should visit your G.P.  It's not Cats in the Cradle ffs.  

What a load of absolute horse shit. How did the DJ not burst out laughing? :rofl:

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

But my seethe is with the listeners texts after the played it.  People saying that they held their partner in their arms during it, they stood at the window and looked at the outside world in silence., one said her and her partner held hands and cried.  :cornette:.  No doubt they were holding a latte and stroking their beards at the same time. Hipster bullshit.  

:lol: 

What a load of absolute codswallop.

It’s your latte and beard comment that really clinches it for me.

Some folk.

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

It's on Sky, I hadn't heard of it. Might give it a bash, cheers. :) 

It’s the Pacific version of Band of Brothers , the books worth a read too , hope you enjoy it 👍🏻

Салатные палочки

The gf made coconut truffles today. Had one earlier and it was actually really good. Then about half an hour later I started coughing with something tickling my throat. A ******* bit of coconut flake is stuck in it. Coughed for about an hour solid until I was sick and it's still stuck in there. 

Between the baking constantly recently and now this, I'm convinced she's trying to do me in. 

Stuart Lyon
9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

The gf made coconut truffles today. Had one earlier and it was actually really good. Then about half an hour later I started coughing with something tickling my throat. A ******* bit of coconut flake is stuck in it. Coughed for about an hour solid until I was sick and it's still stuck in there. 

Between the baking constantly recently and now this, I'm convinced she's trying to do me in. 

Get her to slap your back its Bounty come out then.

8 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Get her to slap your back its Bounty come out then.

🤣

chubby1973

Kids greeting all weekend to go out and play in garden. Today, right wee go on your bikes, schoolwork then out the back. Nah, just want to play with lego. 🤨🤨🤨

Love them to bits, but will never work them out?!? 

chubby1973

Kids greeting all weekend to go out and play in garden. Today, right wee go on your bikes, schoolwork then out the back. Nah, just want to play with lego. 🤨🤨🤨

Love them to bits, but will never work them out?!? 

Салатные палочки

That bloody Antti Niemi joke. It was funny when the guy first did it and maybe the few times afterwards I listened to it but does every internet comedian and their dad need to crack it every time his name is mentioned on social media and even post the YouTube link of the video just in case someone (unlikely) hasn't seen it? 

Harry Potter

8 weeks to send a sticker for my brown bin,  as said before told them to forget it as i was missing 4 collections,

an old moan but having to bag the hedge cuttings yesterday made me seeth.☹️

Crows. They've decided to take up residence in trees near my house, and I can't take my dogs out for a walk without those gits swooping down at them (and me). Tempted to buy a baseball bat. :veryangry2:

2 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Crows. They've decided to take up residence in trees near my house, and I can't take my dogs out for a walk without those gits swooping down at them (and me). Tempted to buy a baseball bat. :veryangry2:

Make sure you hit them then, pretty sure crows remember faces of anyone that has been cruel/nasty/aggressive towards them and will attack as soon as they see that person again, oh and they tell their pals too!

1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Make sure you hit them then, pretty sure crows remember faces of anyone that has been cruel/nasty/aggressive towards them and will attack as soon as they see that person again, oh and they tell their pals too!

Ah, so it's a bat and a Boris Johnson mask I need.  Someone would probably report me, if they saw he whacking them, so I guess I'll have to avoid them/put up with it, for however long it takes for their chick to fledge.   I suppose kind of admire them, the way they're protecting their young.

8 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

They must have eggs or young to protect. You'll be fine to walk by when the young ones are teenagers as their mum and dad will hate them by then.

Edited by IronJambo

On 01/06/2020 at 10:39, Ribble said:

I can just imagine them sitting there...good guy...good guy...good guy...w***...swoop.

17 hours ago, IronJambo said:

They must have eggs or young to protect. You'll be fine to walk by when the young ones are teenagers as their mum and dad will hate them by then.

No sign of them when I passed with the dogs at 10 last night. They must have been tucked up in their wee twiggy beds.

Bordeaux 03

I think I'm now on my 4th roofer who hasn't turned up when they said they would to provide a quote. It continually happens with workies, it's so difficult to give them money!

I'm halfway through a fortnight off and the barrel phones the Mrs every day without fail. To make matters worse she's now got what's app and it's a daily video call. 

One minute I'm having a bit of peace and the next her big fat marshmallow face is getting shoved in my coupon to say hello. It wouldn't be so bad but she's got zero conversation. At least she doesn't fall asleep on the phone I suppose.

3 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I'm halfway through a fortnight off and the barrel phones the Mrs every day without fail. To make matters worse she's now got what's app and it's a daily video call. 

One minute I'm having a bit of peace and the next her big fat marshmallow face is getting shoved in my coupon to say hello. It wouldn't be so bad but she's got zero conversation. At least she doesn't fall asleep on the phone I suppose.

:yas: