• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta

It would take a lot more than points dropped to Dundee!! [emoji38] [emoji38]

A wee Hearts teddy and she'll be back [emoji38]

Good man :2thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back

Three women sitting next to us at the cinema shovelling it in their faces all the way through the film. Lights go on at the end and the fekr's leave the two tonne of empty food and drink cartons piled up all over the seats and floor. Middens, put it in the bin on the way out you lazy barstewards.

Pisses me off when folks do that or leave all their rubbish strewn over tables in McDs or olaces like that.

Too bloody ignorant and lazy to put it away themselves.

Scumbags

Dagger Is Back

Three women sitting next to us at the cinema shovelling it in their faces all the way through the film. Lights go on at the end and the fekr's leave the two tonne of empty food and drink cartons piled up all over the seats and floor. Middens, put it in the bin on the way out you lazy barstewards.

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

Really pisses me off at the end of the Calder Road roundabout where you can either head straight on to HWU or go right snd either on the slip down to the M8, or back into Sighthill.

Sitting in the inside lane at the second set of lights, take off aiming for the M8. Arsehole in the lane outside me takes off on the same route and as soon as we approach the slip, cuts in on me forcing brakes on.

Gave the ****er pelters then realised he was driving a red car with the word Police.

What chance have we got when Police Scotland can't get it right.

Didn't even acknowledge his mistake so he and his partner got another blast of the horn and an extended digit.

Twats

What fresh hell is this? Kicking about smelling like a penny mixture.

a6b3faa9a4d457c21ae017b7b9a69fe9.jpg

:facepalm:

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Inspired by our snazzy new away kit I'm sure ;)

Inspired by our snazzy new away kit I'm sure ;)

[emoji38] Didn't even notice that!

Still raging though. Smell like a ******* flump.

Edited by madvladsdad

Rudolf's Mate

People that want to disagree with everything others say. I appreciate everyone has opinions but there's generally one (maybe more in others) person in your life that can't help themselves. I've got one that will put their point of view to me and when I actually start agreeing with them will flip it round and start contradicting themselves. Personally if someones going to be that sad I just leave them to it. 

People that want to disagree with everything others say. I appreciate everyone has opinions but there's generally one (maybe more in others) person in your life that can't help themselves. I've got one that will put their point of view to me and when I actually start agreeing with them will flip it round and start contradicting themselves. Personally if someones going to be that sad I just leave them to it.

Your wife?

I have found Isa in the still game live and first episode of new series quite infuriating

It's like she is massively overemphasising herself to be noticed

In the early series she was calm but the accent, volume and tone of her voice has all changers

Bit nippy

The Mrs has just seen a psychic or whatever you call them.

All I've heard this week is she said this, she said that etc.

I try to pretend I'm interested because her Gran who died recently apparently came through so if she gets comfort in that fair enough.

Load of shite though.

I try to pretend I'm interested because her Gran who died recently apparently came through so if she gets comfort in that fair enough.

Load of shite though.

Someone on my Facebook done one of those tea leaf readings.

Just a complete load of shite.

Rudolf's Mate

Your wife?

:lol: Close but not quite. Her old man (yep again). phones me up just to disagree with me so it's got to the stage that I just say I don't know/not sure when asked a question. Last couple of times he's practically argued with himself because he couldn't get me to bite :vrface: 

Rudolf's Mate

Nightmare :lol:

I keep the chatting to a minimum with her folks, and mine tbh!

It's not just me tbf. He's like it with 95% of people and that includes his wife. He's a cantankerous auld ****er! 

Load of shite though.

Sharks. Profiteering off other people's grief. Hate them.

:lol: Close but not quite. Her old man (yep again). ###### phones me up just to disagree with me so it's got to the stage that I just say I don't know/not sure when asked a question. Last couple of times he's practically argued with himself because he couldn't get me to bite :vrface:

My old man can be the same at times. I go the other way from you though, me and the wife have a race to see who can get him irate first. He always owns about money as he is a tight fisted bugger. Whenever I buy something nice and he knows, or I fly away somewhere, I always exaggerate the price. As far as he knows, I always fly first class. When he says that must be a waste of cash, as soon as I say it's only money, his face usually matches the colour of a hearts top. My mother can't keep a straight face when I do this.

In fact, I'm sure even their dogs know I'm taking the piss.

Rudolf's Mate

My old man can be the same at times. I go the other way from you though, me and the wife have a race to see who can get him irate first. He always owns about money as he is a tight fisted bugger. Whenever I buy something nice and he knows, or I fly away somewhere, I always exaggerate the price. As far as he knows, I always fly first class. When he says that must be a waste of cash, as soon as I say it's only money, his face usually matches the colour of a hearts top. My mother can't keep a straight face when I do this.

:rofl: I'll need to give it a try [emoji1303]

:pleasing:

More road seethe I'm afraid.

This time the Gyle Roundabout at the centre.

I'm coming in from Ingliston direction and from what I make out (and have done as I'm at the Gyle alot) that the inside lane ,as you come off the roundabout , has markings indicating that anyone coming off the roundabout from the other direction must'nt change lane until beyond these markings protecting traffic on the inside.

So some flump decides to cut me up. Clear and blatant "I'm in a big car and I'll do what I want'" sheight. Beginning to really hate some of the habits people have got. Proper seethe :D

Edited by Debut 4

Some cretin stubbed a cigarette out on the top of my car.

It was even parked next to the communal bin for **** sake.

What the **** is wrong with people?

It's a trait I noticed in Gordon Stachan a long time back - when he was Southampton manager maybe. Any suggestion put to him in an interview he would always disagree with. I guess it's a passive aggressive way of saying you know best by belittling the other person.

I actually have a good friend who loves to be contrary and I find it quite amusing - maybe because I like the guy. If it was someone I didn't like I'd think they were a dick.

No you don't

Nicola sturgeon, I ****ing hate her, last time i hated anybody this much was when Thatcher was in power and that's saying something.

Bet you tasted it

Recommend that people don't actually do this.  I always buy one of these:

handwash.jpg

When I was steaming one night, I decided to see if the Bubblegum one tasted like it smelled.

It didn't, and I still don't entirely know what I expected :lol:

Captain Sausage

That Vodafone advert 'abolishing' line rental charges. By incorporating them into the flat monthly charge.

Then making out like they're slashing your bill. Welts.

Recommend that people don't actually do this. I always buy one of these:

handwash.jpg

When I was steaming one night, I decided to see if the Bubblegum one tasted like it smelled.

It didn't, and I still don't entirely know what I expected :lol:

Hate these things. I'm normally a bit too agressive and the contents usually blast over my crotch making me look like I've just wet myself....or worse.

chester copperpot

Hate these things. I'm normally a bit too agressive and the contents usually blast over my crotch making me look like I've just wet myself....or worse.

:lol:

I hate bus stops with a passion it's the only place in Britain where people will just jump on before you,it gets right on ma tits, especially old folk that just think it's their right and barge you out the way, don't get me wrong if they acknowledge me then fair do's but don't just expect remember respect is a 2 way street ya auld barstools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Integrated kitchen appliances. Just another level of baw ache when they inevitably break down.

Actually, worse than that is built/locked in plumbing - an all too common feature of modern flats. It might look pretty as far **** at the start but that cistern is still reliant on a perishable piece of plastic!

I hate bus stops with a passion it's the only place in Britain where people will just jump on before you,it gets right on ma tits, especially old folk that just think it's their right and barge you out the way, don't get me wrong if they acknowledge me then fair do's but don't just expect remember respect is a 2 way street ya auld barstools

100% this.

I think good ***** like me should be allowed to kill one bus stop arsehole a month.

More road seethe I'm afraid.

This time the Gyle Roundabout at the centre.

I'm coming in from Ingliston direction and from what I make out (and have done as I'm at the Gyle alot) that the inside lane ,as you come off the roundabout , has markings indicating that anyone coming off the roundabout from the other direction must'nt change lane until beyond these markings protecting traffic on the inside.

So some flump decides to cut me up. Clear and blatant "I'm in a big car and I'll do what I want'" sheight. Beginning to really hate some of the habits people have got. Proper seethe :D

Takes me back to the roundabout prior to entering Hermiston gate shopping centre.

was indicating right when a flash shot past my left hand side, never saw him, obviously in a hurry to get a 

new pair o joggers, one slight movement to my left could have caused chaos, still to this day question his 

intelligence.

Dagger Is Back

Integrated kitchen appliances. Just another level of baw ache when they inevitably break down.

Actually, worse than that is built/locked in plumbing - an all too common feature of modern flats. It might look pretty as far **** at the start but that cistern is still reliant on a perishable piece of plastic!

Oh Christ yeah. Especially when B&Q fit a non standard size dishwasher and when it breaks down you find you can't get one that fits.

Walter Payton

It depends- if you've actually queued at the stop, I agree with you 100%. If you've just loitered at the vicinity, I think anybody who's actually queued at the stop (doesn't matter how long for) should get on first. That way it'll encourage people to actually queue in an orderly fashion!

Walking along the gardens side of Princes street (or the bus stop on the Tynecastle side near the Tynecastle Arms) always gets me seething, People could queue in a long single line along the side of the road but instead they'd rather stand against the railings (or lean against the shops on Gorgie Road), getting in the way of the pedestrian traffic trying to go past them. It also doesn't help when they suddenly step out into that traffic when their bus arrives. 

Tell me about it. I've got a plumbing issue in my ensuite basin and the bloody things going to have to come off the wall because you can't even see a pipe let alone reach one. Arseholes! If I had my way my bathroom pipes would be stainless steel and run along the bottom of the wall where I can reach them. There would also be an extra foot at the end of my bath so you don't have to be a contortionist to change a tap!

Charlatans, each and every one of them. Lowlife scum.

Yep!

?25 and everything she told me that the woman said I could contribute to something else, or it was so vague yet my Mrs has in her head attached relevance to it.

Things like "Who bumped the car?" - Mrs Homme attributed this to me swerving to avoid some guy who ran out in front of me and kerbing my alloys. 3 months ago! I bet if you said that to almost anyone, they could attribute a minor car bump or incident to either themselves or someone they know.