The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Some good seethes already on this thread.

One thing I really hate, is when groups - and generally it has to be said large middle-aged women - congregate in the aisles of supermarkets to chat, not leaving even enough room for one person and a trolley to get past them, and are so caught up in their gossiping they don't hear you ask them to shift, or do move but look at you like you have no right to be there.

Grrrr.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ultimate seethe for tonight is the usual "can't wait for the Superbowl tonight" rants that appear on facebook/twitter etc. Don't see them getting a semi for any other NFL game. NFL is shite. :seething:

People who feel the need to seethe about things......

Young-Ones-Neil-Exams-Lucky-Gonk.jpg

How about people who pick controversial name / avatar combos on JKB to prove they're a bit zany with a great sense of humour.

(just kidding :peepwall: )

I absolutely hate when people type on JKB or facebook in their accents. Just stop it. Makes you look like a ****.

"It pure dis mah boax in man, eh" etc

Used to have a nippy bint from Shetland on my facebook that would type in a shetland accent but only if she was posting about shetland or replying to someone from shetland. Could understand it if everyone from there did it but nobody else from shetland replied to her in the same manner!

Edited by Ribble

In my experience it is those out in the sticks that do start earlier and those nearby wander in at 10am and then moan at others for leaving at 4pm.

Folk that either come in early and do a 7-4 or come in late and do a 10-6 are just lazy gits that want to spend as much time in the office with next to no-one else there so they can get away with doing very little!

:lol:

touche

If you head said - "how about people who use the word "zany" at any point, in any conversation" I would have had no defence.

One of those words like wacky or banter or craic that just makes me cringe.

If you head said - "how about people who use the word "zany" at any point, in any conversation" I would have had no defence.

One of those words like wacky or banter or craic that just makes me cringe.

Indeed but I don't do seething away.

"Working from home" - often happens on a Monday, usually on a Friday and always when it snows or people have "child care issues". Take a ****ing days holiday !!

Shopping malls/centres - a magnet for the brain dead and the socially inept. Security should be issued with Tazers to eradicate this problem and make shopping enjoyable.

Easyjet - turning international air travel into a rugby scrum for chavs. Sat in Edinburgh airport on Thursday listening to endless appeals for punters to come forward and volunteer for their luggage to go in the hold (no charge and priority boarding for the volunteers) No volunteers so EJ warn that random punters will be picked. Still no volunteers. EJ start singling people out - who refuse to comply. Would love to know if that flight ever took off.

BBC Scotland.

Women who can't park their shitty little cars.

Konrad von Carstein

Spending a couple of hundred quid on a jacket and on the third wear a button falls off!!

Staff in "upmarket" or designer stores who treat you like you have no right to be in "their" store....

losing accumulators by one - really boils ma piss that

Happens to me practically every goddam week.

Unbelievable some of the teams that have been the last game on my coupon and they have lost to some terrible teams.

Indeed but I don't do seething away.

Fair enough. Seethe is a blanket term on JKB that encapsulates everything from mild irritation to murderous rage.

What "gets on your goat" as the Dougstar might say?

Fair enough. Seethe is a blanket term on JKB that encapsulates everything from mild irritation to murderous rage.

What "gets on your goat" as the Dougstar might say?

Loads of stuff :lol:

• People trying to get on a bus who don't realise if they stand directly in your way as you're getting off its not gonna happen.
  • Neighbours in my stair who think saving ?10 a month on stair cleaning is a better choice than living in a fekn midden.
  • People who complain about Rantic's 90 minutes bigots but think its OK to wish cancer on opposing players' kids (bit controversial as that covers quite a few of our common mates!)
  • Didn't realise this one till visiting the Far East last month - Japanese tourists who blatantly walk into shot as you're taking pictures and get pissy when you ask them to move for 10 seconds.
  • Bursd who fail to respond positively to my sparking repartee :)

...amongst others. Definitely more the mild irritation end of the spectrum for me though. I think that might be because I don't value other people's opinions that highly if I think they're a welt....

Loads of stuff :lol:

• People trying to get on a bus who don't realise if they stand directly in your way as you're getting off its not gonna happen.
  • Neighbours in my stair who think saving ?10 a month on stair cleaning is a better choice than living in a fekn midden.
  • People who complain about Rantic's 90 minutes bigots but think its OK to wish cancer on opposing players' kids (bit controversial as that covers quite a few of our common mates!)
  • Didn't realise this one till visiting the Far East last month - Japanese tourists who blatantly walk into shot as you're taking pictures and get pissy when you ask them to move for 10 seconds.
  • Bursd who fail to respond positively to my sparking repartee :)

...amongst others. Definitely more the mild irritation end of the spectrum for me though. I think that might be because I don't value other people's opinions that highly if I think they're a welt....

Have to agree with most of those.

The behaviour of some Hearts fans at away games is generally as bad as Celtic or Rangers when they come to Tynecastle. That's true enough.

Groups of people sauntering along 3/4 abreast on the pavement so if you want past you have to step out onto the road.

Following on from that, people that just stop dead in their tracks right in front of you.

Football commentators/summarisers/pundits that trawl out the same old stereotypes about teams/players which just go to show their lack of knowledge/research (eg. Hearts being a big, physical team, Ian Black being a hatchet man, Zaliukas having poor discipline etc.)

Edited by Maurice Moss

When you've been waiting at the bus stop for ages and folk just barge in front of you, old folk are especially bad for it thinking they get priority.

Folk who can't use self service it's not f******* rocket science.

Gary Caldwell

John Motson

Can I add cyclists who cycle on the pavement or through red lights and wrong way in one way streets and expect pedestrians to move for them. Arrogant feckers.

The Great Khali

Crap toilet paper you get in bogs. My poor bumhole gets torn to shreds on a daily basis in my work.

Women using a about twenty towels when they go for one ******* shower, the worst of it is, she just chucks them in a pile, leaves them and then uses a new bunch the next day. Proper ***** me off that.

Or leaving a wet towel on the bed so the covers sook up the moisture. Mingin.

Close to calling off the wedding tbh.

Runners, in particular pricks from Carnegie Harriers every Tuesday & Thursday!!!!

Mrs McFrench likes to walk every night (half hour or so) and to avoid random chavs on the streets where we live we go to walk round a nearby business estate where it is quieter, however these cocks think it's fine to run 4/5 deep on the path / road meaning when I drive up there I have to drive round them as they blissfully ignore vehicles on the road and I've saw myself crawling along behind them because of cars coming the other way. Worst thing is when the Mrs is walking they have no cares for anyone else and they'll run straight at her stopping at the last moment going round her because she's not moved causing her to stop too (she's a stubborn wee bugger :lol:)

Groups of people sauntering along 3/4 abreast on the pavement so if you want past you have to step out onto the road.

Following on from that, people that just stop dead in their tracks right in front of you.

The type in bold really does piss me off, because you are the one who gets the dirty look if any of said people have to step aside for you.

Again: people who drop litter. The whole of Scotland is choked with litter. Even road verges in the Highlands, ffs. Either the littering underclass is very large indeed or there is a small group of people leaving huge amounts of litter everywhere they go. It's all the same stuff too - Irn Bru and Coke cans and bottles, coffee containers, fast food packaging and the remains of anything you can buy in a service station. Surcharge the feckers that sell the stuff until they start contributing to a national clean-up (I'm surprised no politician has yet hit on the idea of organising something along these lines) and fine the **** out of the morons whose mental incontinence is so bad they think the rest of us want to wade through their crap. The whole country looks disgusting. It should be one of the most beautiful countries on the planet.

Oh, and people that let their dogs and cats crap anywhere. Death is too good for them.

People that spit out their chewing gum on the streets. What disgusting lowlife.

Brain-dead hoors you can hear long before you see them. Guaranteed their conversation will consist of little other than the f-word in its various forms - they still think their monosyllabic caveman talk will somehow be of interest to others so yell to each other at full volume.

Radio 4 "comedy" shows. I'm not really a violent person, but...

The hoors at the council who voted for the half tram-line.

The hoors at the council who have let Edinburgh's roads and pavements fall into a state of complete disrepair.

People who use their mobile phones while driving or stopped at junctions.

Drivers and cyclists who go through red lights.

Runners, in particular pricks from Carnegie Harriers every Tuesday & Thursday!!!!

Mrs McFrench likes to walk every night (half hour or so) and to avoid random chavs on the streets where we live we go to walk round a nearby business estate where it is quieter, however these cocks think it's fine to run 4/5 deep on the path / road meaning when I drive up there I have to drive round them as they blissfully ignore vehicles on the road and I've saw myself crawling along behind them because of cars coming the other way. Worst thing is when the Mrs is walking they have no cares for anyone else and they'll run straight at her stopping at the last moment going round her because she's not moved causing her to stop too (she's a stubborn wee bugger :lol:)

I get very annoyed at anyone who hogs the road like that.

Club cyclists are a right bunch of arrogant shits - had a run in once when I was out cycling with the family and my son was waiting at the bottom of a hill to turn right, which he did, safely, albeit carefully (he was learning at the time).

Cocky wee ***** shouts "a bit faster next time". No, you don't own the road and encouraging a young kid learning road-craft to cut across traffic when they are not ready is downright reckless, all to stop you dabbing your precious breaks as you try to be the fastest down the hill!

Same goes for runners transgressing onto the road, or idiotic muslims praying across the road outside a mosque.

I've noticed they do get out the way when I'm bumbling along in my old series landrover.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Folk who spit on the ground for no apparent reason. ******* rancid. The only acceptable time to spit is when playing a sport or you have something disgusting in your mouth.

Jeremy Clarkson

People obsessed with independence. Usually try and paint those against it as knuckle dragging bigots. Nothing in your life will change whatsoever you ******* cretins.

Non-weegies who travel from Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen etc to Celtic Park or Ibrox every week to watch either half of the Old Firm. This utterly enrages me. Why the feck would you want to leave Edinburgh to go through there to watch that shower when there are two SPL teams in Edinburgh (only one of which is worth supporting of course)!!

People who start talking over you before you've even finished your sentence. Have some manners you ignorant bast*rds.

Going to the pub and finding a group of 35/45yo women who act like 17 year olds sneaking their first pints :muggy:

Worse than the Tartan Army brigade that appear every 2 years for the next glorious Scottish failure and think its okay to piss in pint glasses and generally act like fuds.

***** that leave their K-cup in the machine ... when you're done remove it and put it in the bin ... how difficult is it.

Same goes for the communal coffee machine ... if you take the last cup, set it up for the next person to brew a pot you inconsiderate tosser. If that habit continues then don't be surprised if you end up picking shards of glass out your third degree burned napper. Sure to win the fact-finding coz the boss hates you an all. :thumbsup:

Ugly burds at work. Just no need is there. :11300:

Edited by ArcticJambo

The current generation of graduates coming in to the workplace. Far too eager, hard working, ambitious and capable. Means us existing employees have to try harder, what ever happened to half-arsed, slack jawed incompetents?

Do me a favor love :dry:

No excuse for using colorful language though.

Lowest form of humor imo.

Stop it right now. Absolutely does my head in .... arrrgh.

People who start talking over you before you've even finished your sentence. Have some manners you ignorant bast*rds.

... well get the **** on with it then ... we already know what word you're about to use. sighs.

I hate it as well tbf - what I despise most is when I type in a word to JKB and it claims that it is spelt wrong because it is in proper English. Seethe factor off the scale.

telford_jambo84

Evil women who gossip about people and slag them off behind their backs but are lovely to their faces.

People having full blown conversations at 7am - too bloody early.

Celeb magazines telling us that anyone over 5 stone is a fat whale and getting excited about z listers.

People on facebook that tell everyone about 50 times a day how much they love their kids yet are horrible patents

Edited by telford_jambo84

Evil women who gossip about people and slag them off behind their backs but are lovely to their faces.

People having full blown conversations at 7am - too bloody early.

Celeb magazines telling us that anyone over 5 stone is a fat whale and getting excited about z listers.

People on facebook that tell everyone about 50 times a day how much they love their kids yet are horrible patents

This. Don't say good morning, in fact don't say nowt, leave me alone.

Also, if I start work at 8:30am don't even think about calling me til at least 8:50am. Like I really want to deal with whether I've received your invoice first thing nevermind contemplate the next 8hrs. grinding my teeth.

Folks that dress up all smart, comfortable and cool like ... to go on an aeroplane ... making me look a scruffy bugger struggling with two kids that know what an aneurysm is, three boarding passes & various IDs, a box of Timbits, a pink Dora backback (full of nonsense), a rather cool Spiderman one, if I say so myself (full of cool Hot Wheels cars), and an old 30yr old Karrimor backpack that'll ruin a sniffer dog. Bang out of order you smug gits.

Also, big men wearing chinos, shirt tucked in - the rich-looking ones who waltz in on priority boarding particularly annoy me. Saying that, I get plenty of pleasure strolling right up to the front of the line with the aforementioned circus in tow for 'Passengers with small children ...' ... can almost feel the seethe on my back as I crack a wee joke about the kids being really quite useful at times. :crowngrin:

People who kill baby seals :(

I assume you're just generalising there, and the comment ain't aimed at anyone in particular. Anyway, would you rather know they were dealt with humanely as opposed to leaving them to have their head ripped off by a pbear or see them sink to the bottom without their lower half after an orca attack. Thought not, you cruel evil bounder.

People who don't walk up and down escalators. They are so slow, and I don't want to be stuck behind you for half an hour whilst going between floors.

People who walk dead centre on the pavement, leaving no room to maneuver around them. Same applies to escalators.

People who take the lift one floor.

Old people attempting to use the self scanner. Useless.

People who queue up for the self scanner, but because there's not one available under their nose, they stand waiting for it. There is one down at the end, open your ******* eyes.

People who invade your personal space.

When people come to the counter and don't have their money ready. You know what you're there for, use some forward thinking.

People who press the bell to stop the bus, and stand up way before the stop. Is it a race to see who can get off first or something?

People who can't use correct grammar or punctuation. (Your all fannys ;) )

People with bad personal hygiene. Even 30 seconds effort would be better than none.