Melbourne Jambos

maroonedinoz

Mate of mine said Hearts supporters at least matched the Hibs supporters in the Charles Dickens in Melbourne watching the derby.

Anyone confirm this, as I thought they had a pretty active following in bleak city.

There were at least as many Jambos spread around - which is unheard of for Melbourne.

I think a couple of guys were over from Perth.

marshallschunkychicken
Mate of mine said Hearts supporters at least matched the Hibs supporters in the Charles Dickens in Melbourne watching the derby.

Anyone confirm this, as I thought they had a pretty active following in bleak city.

Good pub. Watched Coulthard win the Monaco Grand Prix in there in 2002.

Irrelevant, I know.

I watched it on the net, only because I wasn't aware of a gathering anywhere!

I didn't get an email out last week because simply no-one has turned up at a game for weeks.

If your name isn't on the list yet, PM me your email address and I'll add you to the list.

Cheers

Brian

Walter Payton

I watched the Boxing Day game in there last season- great wee pub. Sorry for mentioning other posters before they've posted Mods, but one of the guys I met (Luke- posts as RobotRocker) said he was coming across sometime this year. Do any of the Mexicans know if he's left yet? He was looking for tickets for the Rangers CIS cup game.

oh hibees are gay

just over here on 3 month visa,watched game in said pub with 2 fellow jambos over from perth/oz and met another jambo from moat.probably 8 jts to 7 ****wits.magic result pretty pish game, hope to see many more derby wins in that footy pub.mon the hearts!!!!!!!

I mind getting barred from that pub in 2001 when I was there for serious Celtic abuse

me and my 3 mates(all Jambos) were outnumbered big time, so we just started signing Jambo songs non stop

glad to see the Gorgie agro geeing it large

:)

Archived