When Did Mikey Leave??

dazajmbo

Michal Pospisil has left Hearts after signing a three-and-a-half year contract with Belgian side Sint-Truidense.

The 28-year-old striker joined the Scottish side in summer 2005 from Slovan Liberec, but he has fallen down the pecking order this season.

He is the last Czech to have left the club after Rudolf Skacel and Roman Bednar both departed for England.

Pospisil has now joined St-Truidense who are currently second bottom of the Belgian top flight ahead of the second part of the season.

i thought he deserved more of a chance at hearts, because i thought he did okay, although getting him off the wage bill will help. all the best to him

ToadKiller Dog

I liked mikey he just got on with things and never made a fuss,Dont think his style of play suits the scottish game ,he deserved the move to go through as easy as able, has it been confirmed not seen it made official on hearts world.

Bednar is still owned by hearts.

ToadKiller Dog

typical just as i post its confirmed on hearts world.

good bye and good luck mikey!

philibitus ? gone home also

Drylaw Hearts
typical just as i post its confirmed on hearts world.

good bye and good luck mikey!

philibitus ? gone home also

Pilibaitis left weeks ago.

The Hearts World offices are based somewhere in Peebles.

Surprised he didn't go to the championship to be honest. If we'd played Dumfermline every week he'd have been a decent striker.

Michal Pospisil has left Hearts after signing a three-and-a-half year contract with Belgian side Sint-Truidense.

The 28-year-old striker joined the Scottish side in summer 2005 from Slovan Liberec, but he has fallen down the pecking order this season.

He is the last Czech to have left the club after Rudolf Skacel and Roman Bednar both departed for England.

Pospisil has now joined St-Truidense who are currently second bottom of the Belgian top flight ahead of the second part of the season.

Now he `s joined up with Beslija surely he has ambitions to go to a better team than this.

Archived