Zaliukas staying (for now)

Walter Bishop

Was told this evening that our captain, leader and inspiration to all mankind has told hearts he does not want to go just now as he wants to see out the season, however if a sufficient bid comes in he will leave for the good of the club and waive any monies that he is due to collect at the end of this campaign.

There is a couple of players expected to leave next week, one will apparently be a shock/surprise, no names yet but we may be paying players to leave early.

I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised by the signing of Ngoo (sp). Yes, we need a striker, but on paper from a financial point of view the position is well covered, if that makes sense.

I wonder if John Sutton is offski.

Gregory House M.D.

Was told this evening that our captain, leader and inspiration to all mankind has told hearts he does not want to go just now as he wants to see out the season, however if a sufficient bid comes in he will leave for the good of the club and waive any monies that he is due to collect at the end of this campaign.

There is a couple of players expected to leave next week, one will apparently be a shock/surprise, no names yet but we may be paying players to leave early.

I have a very horrible feeling that Jason Holt could be off.

Charlie-Brown

wouldn't surprise me if the club would like to move on Jefferies 4 summer signings of Grainger, Hammill, Sutton and Taouil maybe also Darren Barr who is out of contract soon.

jamboinglasgow

I have a very horrible feeling that Jason Holt could be off.

It would incredibly short term for us to do that, I know we need money but just cant see him going yet.

I read this as.

Nobody wants him, and he will milk every last penny he can,as he knows he won't get paid silly money at the level he is playing at,next season.

U R A DIKK N TALK SOME SCHIT :toilet:

Charlie-Brown

Holt hasn't been linked with any clubs has he? he's talented of course but he's hardly played so I doubt if teams are ready to bid for him just yet?

So to re-cap on the surprise departure so far we have one of:

McDonald

Hamill

Grainger

Zaliukas

Barr

Taouil

Holt

Patterson

Sutton

Ever get the impression that no one is entirely sure!

Well, um! Really, I have to say that, um!

I'm not sure that no one is entirely sure but, I'm definitely sure I'm not sure.

Holt hasn't been linked with any clubs has he? he's talented of course but he's hardly played so I doubt if teams are ready to bid for him just yet?

Newcastle and Sunderland I have heard

Patterson to Liverpool.

Might sound crazy but i heard this when the threat of going out of business came out.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Archived