Billy Davis

lou

Did anyone read his interview in the NOTW yesterday, he refused to be interviewed for the Scotland job.

Who does he think he is, so far he has proved nothing in football, very arrogant to think he can walk into that role.

Starting to think I would rather have JJ or Gary Mac ahead of him at Tynie, he reminds me too much of hamster puss McLean

Drylaw Hearts
Did anyone read his interview in the NOTW yesterday, he refused to be interviewed for the Scotland job.

Who does he think he is, so far he has proved nothing in football, very arrogant to think he can walk into that role.

Starting to think I would rather have JJ or Gary Mac ahead of him at Tynie, he reminds me too much of hamster puss McLean

He refused on the grounds he wanted full control of the teams at all levels.

He wanted to appoint all the Coaches etc.

When he discovered Billy Stark was to be given the U21 job before the main job was filled he queried this.

I must admit to finding that decision a little strange also.

Billy Davies was right to tell them to stick it... they appoint billy stark for under 21s before they appoint a manager for the 1st team.... that is balls... when Berti vogt came in he brought in Rainher bonhof for the under 21's because he wanted someone he knew could do a job.... and oh aye... who was billy stark a number 2 with a few years back?

aye must admit after being in favour of Davies for our manager I thought he came across a tad arrogant. We all know journos dont always write what you say but given the circumstances would have been better to say nought.

Just a thought but with a all the crap about Burns not wanting to be interviewed, Mcgee reluctant to leave well etc and with new quotes today from souness who is apparently dead keen it may well be that it goes to him by default although there is still Burley

I'd refuse too if I felt that the blazer brigade had all ready made up their mind.

Well done Billy if you ask me.

Drylaw Hearts
aye must admit after being in favour of Davies for our manager I thought he came across a tad arrogant. We all know journos dont always write what you say but given the circumstances would have been better to say nought.

Just a thought but with a all the crap about Burns not wanting to be interviewed, Mcgee reluctant to leave well etc and with new quotes today from souness who is apparently dead keen it may well be that it goes to him by default although there is still Burley

And even he looks to be less interested now.

I think he made all the noises about the Scotland job when Southampton were on the verge of a takeover and he probabaly thought the new owners would employ a new manager.

That fell through and he seems to the full backing of the Southampton board.

One of the papers (can't remember which one) is reporting Burley for Scotland and Davies to take up the reins at Southampton. Sounds pretty feasible, as I've head Davies doesn't want to leave England.

The most important thing is that Tommy Burns doesn't get the job.

A dirty snidey player. Terrible manager. And a guy who ratted on the hapless Berti (with the connivance of his Celtic minded friends in the media).

Horatio Caine
It appears, yet again, that the GFA is making a right royal feck up of the situation and process!!

Are you really surprised at this???

Yep, Davies (or his lawyer) said he did not think experienced managers should need to be interviewed, then later on the article went on to say Davies would be getting interviewed for the Irish job on his return from holiday. :wacko:

Archived