?5 tickets for Saturday

Say What Again

Say What Again

Sorry if I've missed this covered in another thread.

Bought tickets for myself, a mate, and his Dad. ?15 in the South Stand.

Just spoke to his old man just now, and he reckons his ticket, a pensioner, should only have been a fiver. I can't see this anywhere on the official site or on Ticketmaster. The only tickets for ?5 are under 16s.

Normally I'd just assume he's mistaken - which is still most likely the case - but he said he spoke to a pal of his who claims to have bought one of these ?5 tickets :blink:

Can anyone shed any light on this? Any auld duffers on here bought one of these ?5 tickets?

The ticket office premium rate number is blocked on the phone, before someone suggests giving them a call.

Say What Again

Exactly what I thought BB.

Like I said, I would have disregarded it if he hadn't said he'd spoken to someone who claims to have bought a ?5 OAP ticket. :(

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Exactly what I thought BB.

Like I said, I would have disregarded it if he hadn't said he'd spoken to someone who claims to have bought a ?5 OAP ticket. :(

It's definitely only concessions for u16s, I asked the TO when I booked for me, my grandad & wee brother.

Old folk tend to be away with the fairies mate so I wouldnt discount the old farts ridiculous claims about fiver tickets.

Old folk tend to be away with the fairies mate so I would discount the old farts ridiculous claims about fiver tickets.

Auld buggers get too much anyway. Its the oldies and students that are killing the club with reduced prices. Make them pay same as anyone else the club might not be in as much shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say What Again

Old folk tend to be away with the fairies mate so I would discount the old farts ridiculous claims about fiver tickets.

Auld buggers get too much anyway. Its the oldies and students that are killing the club with reduced prices. Make them pay same as anyone else the club might not be in as much shit

:D I'll pass both of those on to him on Saturday.

Or you drive students and oaps away from the club, losing out on their money altogether?

And I'm neither a student or an oap.

Or you drive students and oaps away from the club, losing out on their money altogether?

And I'm neither a student or an oap.

Get rid of the freeloaders and cheapskates.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Get rid of the freeloaders and cheapskates.

interesting.gif

How much did you pay for your ticket as a matter of interest ??

Gid yin.

I buy a student ticket and it works out as about ?8 cheaper. By the time I buy something in the club shop and my match day programme, I've spent over the cost of a normal ticket anyway. Some students don't have the money to go chucking around on football tickets. You make them pay full price, you get less through the door. Easy really.

You probably don't even go in the first place.

Mind you, someone on here was saying the other day their ?15 ticket has ?15 on the main ticket and ?5 on the stub in error so maybe the boy your dad spoke to is getting mixed up (or talking pish!).

Did somebody else have this problem or are you meaning my post? I posted last week as I have this problem but nobody replied! It says ?5 on the main ticket and ?15 on the stub!

All I'm wondering is if they'll be okay with it or if I should contact the ticket office?

Cheers!

Did somebody else have this problem or are you meaning my post? I posted last week as I have this problem but nobody replied! It says ?5 on the main ticket and ?15 on the stub!

All I'm wondering is if they'll be okay with it or if I should contact the ticket office?

Cheers!

As long as the stub bit that says ?15 is still attached, you're fine. When tickets are sold for U16s for a fiver, the ticket office will detach the bit that says ?15 before handing the ticket over/popping it in the post. Anyone 16 or older should be refused entry if the bit with ?15 isn't attached to the ticket when they try to get in.

Archived