Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgaro Gomis

I remember Wilson playing Left Back for Scotland against, I think, Czech Republic and he was absolutely honking there.

Gregory House M.D.

About the physicality of the league, he'll handle it fine. He likes a good tussle.

Don't know about comparing the SPL to the reserves league. I'd say the SPL is better and obviously playing infront of 10k+ week in week out at home won't be a terrible thing either and he'll be more pumped up than playing infront of 50 people for the reserves

Good to hear. I took from your original post that he never really excelled in physical battles.

Lets give the lad a chance. If he scores a few goals but more importantly can be a catalyst or link to make our iffy formation work it will be equal to the Beattie signing.

HeartsForever

Nap folk will be calling for him to get punted back to Liverpool/calling him a waste of a transfer if he doesn't hump about 9 goals past ICT the morra.

Im not expecting miracles but if he scores 3 tomorrow I won't boo him.

Nah like others I would def throw him in, shake it up a bit. Better havin a go of it!

From the summary from the LFC fan there sounds a decent chance might be played wide right, with Sutton up top and driver on the left

Decent enough way to give him his first game I guess. And would hopefully naturally drift in from right into second striker position when we attack down left

Francis Albert

Call me grumpy, but this isn't done until SFA accept registration.They'll be trawling the rule book and sanction decision with a fine tooth comb right now, while listening to Michael Johnson and Stephen Thomson bellowing advice down the 'phone...

Not the least pleasing thing about the signing is that Doncaster and his mates seem to me to have bungled their transfer restriction rule. Forgetting the u-21 nonsense, the logic of one in one out was surely that we only get to bring one in if we lose one from the payroll. But Enckelman was already off the payroll, his contract having expired, so we haven't lost one. Shame., Donkey, better luck next time.

View from a Liverpool fan I know:

"Ngoo is pacey and has looked good in the reserves. Danny Wilson has been a horror show whenever he's played 1st team, surprised he was once Scottish young player of the year. Hoof ball merchant. I reckon Ngoo will do a good job, he's big strong and quick. Not sure of his scoring record but think its pretty good. Hopefully Wilson makes an impression with you and gets a move cos he isn't going to make it in the english prem."

I think the best thing is .. we will all call him Bambii. It's sort of fun for such a big lad as well as the way he runs about.

He's certainly no daft. Said the right things.

I get a feeling he is the type of guy that will actually play for the fans and hopefully build a good rapport.

He's the kind of guy I'd like to have Twitter, seems like a guy that would talk to fans a la McGowan.

He's the kind of guy I'd like to have Twitter, seems like a guy that would talk to fans a la McGowan.

There's a parody Twitter account.

With parody spelt wrongly. :raging:

Sorry for the wait;

The kind of quiet confidence and dreamy eyes that make the ladies weak at the knees.

And for "ladies" read "me".

And "weak at the knees", read "drop my trousers to my ankles".

To be honest most new forwards to Scottish football (with any quality at all) tend to do well, so I can see Michael standing out in this league :)

Archived