Sandy Hook

Brandt

I didnt read/hear to much about this tradgedy at the time so checked up old news reports on the BBC and on Youtube to get some news footage from the day it happened (Dec 14).

Noticed as i was typing SH into Youtube a conspiracy choice came up about it. Really thought there would be nothing in this one but was pretty unsettled with what i was watching.

Scary thing is, that most of it it literally from the officials or media and not some people speculating or whos aunties, brothers best pal happened to be walking passed.

An i like the way the guy has went about making the video, not accusing but just using logic and the facts that were fed to us to just say that it doesnt really add up. Not just the odd part of it, lots.

Make of it what you will. He saves the irrefutable part of it until last. Even if the all the rest was open to too much interpretation, the last part is mental. Seems like if it happened the way it was put to us they'e done a terrible job of making it look that way.

Think even the biggest anti conspiracist would admit that something just doesnt sit right on this one!

https://www.youtube....pctr=1358728889

Edited by spunkmeyer

I've no idea if this particular one has been done before, just the general subject of a conspiracy theory surrounding this whole sad story.

Can't wait until Dark Knight Rises is brought up again as concrete proof again though.

I've no idea if this particular one has been done before, just the general subject of a conspiracy theory surrounding this whole sad story.

Can't wait until Dark Knight Rises is brought up again as concrete proof again though.

It hasnt. Video is new. Prob 95% of the video isnt in the old thread. Batman thing: Weird coincidence. The video is pretty mind boggling if its what we are supposed to believe.

Edited by spunkmeyer

No hiding that videos agenda!

Looks like it was created by some lunatic at the NRA!

Half the stuff it claims to be a conspiracy is easily explainable and the stuff about the rifle being in the boot and only hand guns being found in the school etc is evidence of an agenda for the creator of that video!

1.5 million views as well!

No hiding that videos agenda!

Looks like it was created by some lunatic at the NRA!

Half the stuff it claims to be a conspiracy is easily explainable and the stuff about the rifle being in the boot and only hand guns being found in the school etc is evidence of an agenda for the creator of that video!

1.5 million views as well!

Most of the stuff is footage from the news and its authentic. All the guy has done is put it together and asked questions. On the news report though, they did say it was only hand guns used (2). Then they got more in that it was actually 4. No other gun was used. But, the medical examiner states live on TV that it was indeed rifle bullets in the victims. So whether or not the boot of the car scene was real, the medical guy confirmed it. There was also another video of the boot scene from another news report. Not saying that its all a cover up but putting out awful mismatching stories and the like to the media to tell is naturally only going to stir up conspiracies. Even if all was revealed as fake, the website part at the end must make you think a bit.

With a heavy heart i just wanted it to happen how it was supposed to have happened but after seeing some footage/interviews, its pretty unnerving.

Edited by spunkmeyer

Yes, crazy.

Thats where my mind goes blank on it all. how and why. Theres just so many holes in the stories from the news/authorities without conspiracist even having to add to it! Its all from whats been presented to us from the media. As i said, i wanted it to have happened as i initially heard it did. But looking at all the oddities in it, no wonder people are thinking their own conclusions. I really cant get my head round how bizarre it all is!

Edited by spunkmeyer

grampavs-sexualinadequacy6_thumb.png?w=512&h=384

We're through the looking-glass here, people...

grampavs-sexualinadequacy6_thumb.png?w=512&h=384

We're through the looking-glass here, people...

hehe i mind that episode!

Just read through the old thread on this. Jeez, what a calamity. Anyway, ive only based this thread on the stuff thats been put to us via the media/authorities. And on that info alone, theres plenty to scrutinize.

Up until Saturday,there has been 1,025 people killed in the USA since the school massacre happened,what a waste of lives.

And rather hilariously 5 people injured by accidents at the weekend attending NRA pro gun rallies.

I didnt read/hear to much about this tradgedy at the time so checked up old news reports on the BBC and on Youtube to get some news footage from the day it happened (Dec 14).

Noticed as i was typing SH into Youtube a conspiracy choice came up about it. Really thought there would be nothing in this one but was pretty unsettled with what i was watching.

Scary thing is, that most of it it literally from the officials or media and not some people speculating or whos aunties, brothers best pal happened to be walking passed.

An i like the way the guy has went about making the video, not accusing but just using logic and the facts that were fed to us to just say that it doesnt really add up. Not just the odd part of it, lots.

Make of it what you will. He saves the irrefutable part of it until last. Even if the all the rest was open to too much interpretation, the last part is mental. Seems like if it happened the way it was put to us they'e done a terrible job of making it look that way.

Think even the biggest anti conspiracist would admit that something just doesnt sit right on this one!

Your post is, without doubt, the most ridiculous post I have ever read on Kickback.

What is scary is that you have people on here, and on youtube, who don't see how ridiculous these conspiracy theories are! It's insulting to the families to suggest this was a hoax.

This was clearly made by some pro-gun nutjob.

And rather hilariously 5 people injured by accidents at the weekend attending NRA pro gun rallies.

Tbf it's in their constitution that every citizen has a right to own a pair of bear arms!

Also, here's two of the main thrusts of the video discredited after a 5 second google search. That search engined don't always reflect accurately when a webpage was created and the article also says there was a second gun left in the trunk of the car.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/sandy-hook-hoax-video-conspiracy-claim-draws-11m-views-on-youtube-video-88559/

Anyway, I won't go through and systematically pick apart this ridiculous 'conspiracy' as it's obvious some people are so deranged they will never face facts.

A conspiracy on this scale would need to involve hundreds of people and the mainstream media would have uncovered it. Not some nutjob who posted his findings on the internet.

AND, if it had happened, you would imagine they wouldn't make the mistake of posting webpages early!!

:symf:

Also, here's two of the main thrusts of the video discredited after a 5 second google search. That search engined don't always reflect accurately when a webpage was created and the article also says there was a second gun left in the trunk of the car.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/sandy-hook-hoax-video-conspiracy-claim-draws-11m-views-on-youtube-video-88559/

Anyway, I won't go through and systematically pick apart this ridiculous 'conspiracy' as it's obvious some people are so deranged they will never face facts.

A conspiracy on this scale would need to involve hundreds of people and the mainstream media would have uncovered it. Not some nutjob who posted his findings on the internet.

AND, if it had happened, you would imagine they wouldn't make the mistake of posting webpages early!!

:symf:

Not some nutjob who posted his findings on the internet.

Ironic.

---------------

Anyway, i just stated that its a bit odd some of the things surrounding it. I never once said it was a conspiracy, or told anyone to shut yo mouth, fool.

Not some nutjob who posted his findings on the internet.

Ironic.

---------------

Anyway, i just stated that its a bit odd some of the things surrounding it. I never once said it was a conspiracy, or told anyone to shut yo mouth, fool.

Do you SERIOUSLY think this was a hoax?

Edited by Marky1874

Do you SERIOUSLY think this was a hoax?

If you've read my posts, you'd have your answer. I just thought some elements to it all were odd.

Can i ask you. Who do you think killed JFK? Just curious.

Edited by spunkmeyer

If you've read my posts, you'd have your answer. I just thought some elements to it all were odd.

I did read your posts and yeah, it does sound like you believe it was a hoax.

I believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. I base that on the reading I have done on the topic and not the movie. While it's a good film, it is not at all based on facts

You did say that you wanted what was reported to be the whole story but were unnerved by the video.

Is that not just around about way of saying you think it's a conspiracy/cover up?

And if memory serves me correctly lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, Thomas Hamilton killed 13 children in Dunblane and Osama bin laden was behind the 9/11 attacks!

People will always find a conspiracy.

I dinnae mind reading or hearing the occasional conspiracy theory, but for some reason, I've found those bandied about regarding this shooting to be particularly offensive to all those involved.

I dinnae mind reading or hearing the occasional conspiracy theory, but for some reason, I've found those bandied about regarding this shooting to be particularly offensive to all those involved.

It's because

1. this involved children

2. this one is SO outrageously ridiculous

Edited by Marky1874

I did read your posts and yeah, it does sound like you believe it was a hoax.

I believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. I base that on the reading I have done on the topic and not the movie. While it's a good film, it is not at all based on facts. Correct.

The way the media put the SH events across was made perfect for people to pick holes in the story. Thats why many believe something else was behind it. Mental, i know.

The way the media put the SH events across was made perfect for people to pick holes in the story. Thats why many believe something else was behind it. Mental, i know.

This was a breaking news story with all sorts of confusion around it. In this day and age where there is 24 hour media there is always going to be misinformation with the authorities, media, and even families of those involved.

I watched it all unfold live on television here in the US. I work in Armonk, NY, only 30 minutes drive from Newtown and have a colleague from there which is probably why I have such an issue with the idea this was a hoax. BUT, even without those connections, the idea that actors were hired, people didn't really die etc etc all to push anti-gun legislation is ludicrous.

Yep,too much info always gets out by reporters who ain't got a clue.

Not that it makes much difference but that mad ******* Adam Lanza ONLY used hand guns in the Sandy Hook incident. The assault STYLE rifle was left in the car, and never used yet according to some reports he had one along with the hand guns.

This was a breaking news story with all sorts of confusion around it. In this day and age where there is 24 hour media there is always going to be misinformation with the authorities, media, and even families of those involved.

I watched it all unfold live on television here in the US. I work in Armonk, NY, only 30 minutes drive from Newtown and have a colleague from there which is probably why I have such an issue with the idea this was a hoax. BUT, even without those connections, the idea that actors were hired, people didn't really die etc etc all to push anti-gun legislation is ludicrous.

I agree. The way it was reported just had an unfortunate number of inconsistencies through information put to the media too early probably. Changing bits of the story through this didnt help.

Not that it makes much difference but that mad ******* Adam Lanza ONLY used hand guns in the Sandy Hook incident. The assault STYLE rifle was left in the car, and never used yet according to some reports he had one along with the hand guns.

This is what i mean. Obviously an official has told the media their findings. What goes wrong after that? Its like a chain of chinese whispers from the media until us, but bits change on the way. How hard is it to just say it how it is?

Edited by spunkmeyer

I agree. The way it was reported just had an unfortunate number of inconsistencies through information put to the media too early probably. Changing bits of the story through this didnt help.

Te problem with today's Internet culture is that everyone expects to know everything instantly. And much of what is "reported" is taken as fact, which then leads to credibility issues.

One of my cousins was in a cinema in Aurora watching the Dark Knight Rises the night that prick went on the rampage. Her parents were away traveling in another city, and had quite a nerve-wracking few hours before they established she was luckily in a different cinema.

And you know this as fact?

Te problem with today's Internet culture is that everyone expects to know everything instantly. And much of what is "reported" is taken as fact, which then leads to credibility issues.

One of my cousins was in a cinema in Aurora watching the Dark Knight Rises the night that prick went on the rampage. Her parents were away traveling in another city, and had quite a nerve-wracking few hours before they established she was luckily in a different cinema.

Yet another 4 people from Aurora were shot dead 2 weeks ago including the gunman himself.

jamboinglasgow

The thing to remember about youtube based documentary is that they have no obligation to offer a defence of the opposite point of view. So they are all one sided and it means they will take things out of context and exaggerate minor issues to back the only point they are supporting. Even some major investigative documentries are like that as well (with only the limited amount of time to allow the counter view to be on screen.)

• 6 years later...
3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

****** heartbreaking.

It truly is. Yet there’s still absolute cock wombles our there that still believe it was a hoax/conspiracy. Probably the same people who deny the holocaust. What those families went though can’t even be imagined.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Helzibob said:

It truly is. Yet there’s still absolute cock wombles our there that still believe it was a hoax/conspiracy. Probably the same people who deny the holocaust. What those families went though can’t even be imagined.

And 2 kids from Parkland committed suicide last week. ''Survivors guilt'' 19 year old kids. 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

And 2 kids from Parkland committed suicide last week. ''Survivors guilt'' 19 year old kids. 

FFS, I didn’t know that. I was on holiday in my own wee bubble. Poor kids having to live through that. NZ makes pretty much immediate gun law changes yet America just offers their thoughts and prayers. 

On 21/01/2013 at 00:28, Brandt said:

:cornette: 

Unknown user
35 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

FFS, I didn’t know that. I was on holiday in my own wee bubble. Poor kids having to live through that. NZ makes pretty much immediate gun law changes yet America just offers their thoughts and prayers. 

Literally the least a human being could do, to think about them for a minute. I get why some people need their religion but in cases like this it's used as a substitute for actually doing anything. 

Should we ban guns? No, thoughts and prayers.

The conspiracy stuff has been well covered and satan's tools like Alex Jones have got gullible people so worked up that grieving parents have had death threats amid accusations of being part of a conspiracy. Jones should be forced to apologise in person to each and every one of those parents.

I posted this previously on another topic, but very relevant to this one.

Read the second example which deals with Sandy Hook. A shameful pile of lies cantering on a fake conspiracy theory and targeting a guy who’s son was killed there.

Horrible stuff.

bottom line is that manufacturing conspiracy theories is a business and makes people money.

One of the biggest offenders is a guy called Alex Jones who just makes this type of crap up and ruins people’s lives.

They are often associated with the alt right and radical extremists in general in the USA who eagerly lap up this stuff.  They can sound convincing but there tends to be no truth to it whatsoever. They pick an innocent victim and spin the yarn.

read the link and see how innocent people have become victims of the most outrages conspiracy theories. Including the Parkland shooting in USA which was the deadliest high school shooting.

Very scary stuff.

As the guy says, “ there is no truth anymore. Just what’s trending on Twitter”

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/23/conspiracy-theories-internet-survivors-truth

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Helzibob said:

Absolute ****ing scumbags those folk.