• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perfect v Hitman (Perfect Plex and Sharpshooter both kicked out from)

Macho Man v Ultimate Warrior

Razor Ramone v HBK ladder match.

These were my top three fave matches of all time.

Plus pretty much any match with Ric Flair.

It saddens me that DDT's eventually became regular moves and not finishers like Jake the Snake used to deliver. Did he not later have a cobra instead of the python? I seem to recall it chewing on someones arm.

Chris Benoit

Perfect v Hitman (Perfect Plex and Sharpshooter both kicked out from)

Macho Man v Ultimate Warrior

Razor Ramone v HBK ladder match.

These were my top three fave matches of all time.

Plus pretty much any match with Ric Flair.

It saddens me that DDT's eventually became regular moves and not finishers like Jake the Snake used to deliver. Did he not later have a cobra instead of the python? I seem to recall it chewing on someones arm.

Fairly sure that was Hogan that got bit.

Agree with 2 out of your 3 matches but as much as I was a Macho Man fan no match with the Warrior in it could be a classic.

HMFCjamieHMFC

Speaking of Sid, are you aware of the rumour that he shat himself in a match with The Undertaker?

The Tombstone in that match would be rank.

IIRC Sid also nearly stabbed Arn Anderson to death during a fight with pair of scissors. If I'm right i think it happened somewhere in Britain.

Fairly sure that was Hogan that got bit.

Agree with 2 out of your 3 matches but as much as I was a Macho Man fan no match with the Warrior in it could be a classic.

Warrior v Macho Man Wrestlemania 7....one of my faves purely because of the spectacle of it all. Randy drops 5 flying elbows and Warrior kicks out. Then delivers 5 flying shoulders back and stands on his chest for the three count. I loved it. Then Macho Man wins back Elizabeth....

Found this site, I can vouch for it and say its 100% real and true. Just like WWE.

There are some corkers in it.. and a confirmation for those on here..

68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF.

www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

Marty Jannetty V Skinner was one of my favourites. Had everything you want from classic WWF.

Can't find it on you tube though :(

Marty Jannetty V Skinner was one of my favourites. Had everything you want from classic WWF.

Can't find it on you tube though :(

I'm in the same situation with an elusive Hercules v Berzerker match.

I believe that was the match that made Edge want to become a wrestler. It's probably in his book.

I'm in the same situation with an elusive Hercules v Berzerker match.

I believe that was the match that made Edge want to become a wrestler. It's probably in his book.

That rings a bell mate.

It was a great match.

Found this site, I can vouch for it and say its 100% real and true. Just like WWE.

There are some corkers in it.. and a confirmation for those on here..

68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF.

www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

Some disturbing stories on that site though some i've heard before.

Royal Rumble 1994

Cheers - it amazed me at the time as a 12 year old how they managed to do it. Sure if I watched it back now it would look shite.

Cheers - it amazed me at the time as a 12 year old how they managed to do it. Sure if I watched it back now it would look shite.

The ones i liked were when HBK won after starting the rumble along with the bulldog in 95 ( he won Pamela Anderson to lead him out at Wrestlemania which ended up getting him into trouble with her ) and the one Ric Flair won in 92. Edited by jose barriniho

Stuart McNeill

Decided to start watching the Build up to the Royal Rumble and to WrestleMania..

Build up - now til then..

The girlfriend bought me the game for Xbox and thought I'd give it a watch and for some reason the GF loves watching it haha. So I guess that's alright.

Does anyone watch nowadays or is it all just andre the giant and Hulk Hogans you guys know? Haha.

Decided to start watching the Build up to the Royal Rumble and to WrestleMania..

Build up - now til then..

The girlfriend bought me the game for Xbox and thought I'd give it a watch and for some reason the GF loves watching it haha. So I guess that's alright.

Does anyone watch nowadays or is it all just andre the giant and Hulk Hogans you guys know? Haha.

I've seen the odd PPV over the years (mainly the Rumbles and Wrestlemania's), but I don't know much of today's product (I assume John Cena is still the top guy?).

Stuart McNeill

I've seen the odd PPV over the years (mainly the Rumbles and Wrestlemania's), but I don't know much of today's product (I assume John Cena is still the top guy?).

Yup Cena's still going around kicking ass ha, he got voted Superstar of 2012 so obviously doing not bad!

Yup Cena's still going around kicking ass ha, he got voted Superstar of 2012 so obviously doing not bad!

Cena is a below average wrestler but he fits the bill big friendly honest looking guy great with the younger fans and has sold more WWE merchandise than any other WWE wrestler. I saw him and Rey Mysterio fight Edge and the Big Show at Braehead and he was just terrible actually ruined the match with his sluggish movements.Which is saying something considering the Big Show was in the ring. Edited by jose barriniho

PaulHartley10

:duff:

I've not seen it for years.Royal Rumble when the Undertaker won was the last time.

This thread is getting me in the mood. What's the shows to watch? Wrestling Challenge still on?

Who is the superstar to follow now?

The Great Khali

I've not seen it for years.Royal Rumble when the Undertaker won was the last time.

This thread is getting me in the mood. What's the shows to watch? Wrestling Challenge still on?

Who is the superstar to follow now?

The Great Khali.

:duff:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best in the world, or so he'd like to let you think.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The wee boy crying at 6.43

:rofl:

I'm not in da house with these matters but that looked like rowdy Roddy piper to the rescue?

I'm not in da house with these matters but that looked like rowdy Roddy piper to the rescue?

Aye he made the save even though he had a leg break at the time.

Great stuff :thumbsup:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Aye he made the save even though he had a leg break at the time.

Great stuff :thumbsup:

Did Jake the snake duly get the shit kicked out of him?

I mind watching that as a bairn. Apparently the bite was all part of it (obviously!) but it went on longer than was planned as Roberts couldnt get the snake to release its bite!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Carrying a cobra I doubt it!

No I mean did him and macho man not brawl each other at wrestlemania or something and the macho man take his revenge? I thought that was how these things worked

No I mean did him and macho man not brawl each other at wrestlemania or something and the macho man take his revenge? I thought that was how these things worked

No idea mate.

You watching Raw tonight?

We need a Hulk Hogan type heel turn for John Cena imo. That and the Legion of Doom back.

Been saying this for ages. Cena was better when he was a heel being a wideo with his rapper persona just pissing people off. Now he's boring kids love him adults hate him but as long as parents buy his brightly coloured pg merchandise for their kids then the WWE will keep him the way he is Edited by jose barriniho

Gordon Ramsay

They've had numerous chances to turn Cena heel but they never seem to go with it. I can see him staying face for the rest of his career which is disappointing. Think he'd create an insane amount of heat if they turned him.

Oh well, at least they have Dolph Ziggler.

Cena turning heel would be IMO bigger than when Hogan done it way back in WCW but had Hogan stayed at the WWF they would never have turned him. The first chance WWE got with Hogan when he returned was to turn him back to the all American good guy say your prayers eat your vitamins Hogan. Even Hogan was a better heel than face

the reaction here was something else

Downloaded and watched the last PPV - it was surprisingly quite good.

Are you sure John Cena is a good guy? The crowd ******* hate him :lol:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Cena turning heel would be IMO bigger than when Hogan done it way back in WCW but had Hogan stayed at the WWF they would never have turned him. The first chance WWE got with Hogan when he returned was to turn him back to the all American good guy say your prayers eat your vitamins Hogan. Even Hogan was a better heel than face

the reaction here was something else

I've watched that before. Hogan does a great job of pissing of the fans :lol:

Really?

I didn't know that. Did you know Axe from Demolition was Doink the Clown?

Rubbish!!!!!

Bill Eadie was Ax from Demolition and Matthew "Matt" Wade Osborne was Doink The Clown

Noel Edmond's was no too bad...

l.jpg

And who can forget the casual racism with The Million Dollar mans slave ermmm minder Virgil.