WWE

Beats

Anyone staying up to watch 'The Elimination Chamber'?

I'm watching it. Heading to bed very soon tho. Wrestling is shit. Still like to have a quick wee watch when the main events are on though haha.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have it on as well, can't see it being that great so doubt I'll last the distance but we'll see. Surprisingly decent first match from Del Rio and Big Show there despite a bit of a botch from Del Rio towards the end! It annoys me how they constantly put the WHC match on as part of the PPV undercard though.

It won't be a 'main event' match - the WHC match at 'Mania last year was a joke, on first and over in what 10 seconds? The way they book that title is ridiculous at times. Swagger is getting pushed to the moon at the moment, **** knows why, but it won't last. A few weeks ago he was jobbing to near enough anyone and now they're trying to pass him off as championship material, even by WWE standards it's crazy. He'll be back in the lower mid card after Wrestlemania and they'll push someone else in his place only to drop them soon after. It's what they do.

telford_jambo84

It won't be a 'main event' match - the WHC match at 'Mania last year was a joke, on first and over in what 10 seconds? The way they book that title is ridiculous at times. Swagger is getting pushed to the moon at the moment, **** knows why, but it won't last. A few weeks ago he was jobbing to near enough anyone and now they're trying to pass him off as championship material, even by WWE standards it's crazy. He'll be back in the lower mid card after Wrestlemania and they'll push someone else in his place only to drop them soon after. It's what they do.

I know he won't get the title just seems a piss take that people like Orton isn't anywhere bear the title picture

Stuart McNeill

Punk vs Rock.

Wont Paul Heyman just need to interrupt and hit CM Punk and the rock loses?

Surprised at the way the 6 man tag match ended but kind of expected it.

I know he won't get the title just seems a piss take that people like Orton isn't anywhere bear the title picture

Thing is though the likes of Swagger, Ziggler, Barrett, Bryan, Rhodes and even Drew McIntyre should be up there in the title hunt. The Cena's and Orton's of the roster have had their time and should be putting the young talent over. WWE's biggest problem is their lack of stars and it's their own doing, they continually hold back younger talent in favour of the old guard and it's boring.

So in that respect Swagger going over in the chamber (despite the fact its daft he came from nowhere to get there) is encouraging but you just know they'll make an arse of it sooner than later.

telford_jambo84

Punk vs Rock.

Wont Paul Heyman just need to interrupt and hit CM Punk and the rock loses?

Surprised at the way the 6 man tag match ended but kind of expected it.

Cue vince coming out again and restarting te match. There's no chance the best wrestler ever will win tonight. How old does the rock look these days btw

telford_jambo84

Thing is though the likes of Swagger, Ziggler, Barrett, Bryan, Rhodes and even Drew McIntyre should be up there in the title hunt. The Cena's and Orton's of the roster have had their time and should be putting the young talent over. WWE's biggest problem is their lack of stars and it's their own doing, they continually hold back younger talent in favour of the old guard and it's boring.

So in that respect Swagger going over in the chamber (despite the fact its daft he came from nowhere to get there) is encouraging but you just know they'll make an arse of it sooner than later.

They messed up swaggers first title run after all. The wwe are going to be pining all there hopes on zigler in the next few years which I'm happy with. Would love it if he won the title at wrestlemania

dobmisterdobster

Cue vince coming out again and restarting te match. There's no chance the best wrestler ever will win tonight. How old does the rock look these days btw

CM Punk?

He's not even the best wrestler today, never mind of all time. (on a technical level)

I know mate, I thought Owen was coming back too but they must be keeping it for Mania.

Here's hoping anyway :thumbsup:

Possibly mate.

Still to see any evidence that he is dead and none the fanatics on here can prove it either.

telford_jambo84

CM Punk?

He's not even the best wrestler today, never mind of all time. (on a technical level)

Please tell be who is the best today

dobmisterdobster

Disclaimer: I'm talking about who has the best technical wrestling skills not who's the most popular/entertaining.

Edited by dobmisterdobster

dobmisterdobster

Nonsense.

Doink the Clown AKA Ax from Demolition is still a wonderful Wrestler.

Isn't Doink is played by like 5 different people?

Isn't Doink is played by like 5 different people?

Talking about the original Doink who is AX.

My sources telling me he will be back by the Summer :thumbsup:

Talking about the original Doink who is AX.

My sources telling me he will be back by the Summer :thumbsup:

He must be in his 60s now - which is about 20 years longer than the life expectancy of a wrestler from the late-80s/early-90s :lol:

Try and catch last nights Raw if you can. Cena v Punk was the best match I've seen in ages. Proper wrestling.

Unless things have changed rapidly in the last few years, this is a bit of juxtaposition :lol:

Punk is the most overrated Wrestler I've ever seen. Don't get what the hype is with him.
in modern terms he's one of the top 3. Ziggler and Bryan being the other 2.

Nonsense.

No it's not.

I don't watch it much now but I'm a veteran of the WWF and I for one am not impressed with this boy. Not one bit.

He is one of the reasons this sport isn't as popular as it used to be.

:facepalm: diva matches. Waste of everyone's time

They used to be good back in the late 90s, where 'match' basically meant Sable getting her knockers out.

Now BURSD who aren't as tidy now try and 'wrestle', when all the crowd want is more tits.

No it's not.

I don't watch it much now but I'm a veteran of the WWF and I for one am not impressed with this boy. Not one bit.

He is one of the reasons this sport isn't as popular as it used to be.

As am I. I'm not comparing him to years gone by. I'm saying right now there aren't any better, either in the ring or on the mic. Watch last nights match then get back to me.

As am I. I'm not comparing him to years gone by. I'm saying right now there aren't any better, either in the ring or on the mic. Watch last nights match then get back to me.

I'll watch it later mate. You are clearly a fanatic so I respect what you are saying but I'd say Chris Jericho is far better. Kane as well.

I'll have a think and give you my list later though :thumbsup:

I'll watch it later mate. You are clearly a fanatic so I respect what you are saying but I'd say Chris Jericho is far better. Kane as well.

The old Kane was great, before they turned him into a normal bloke.

Bring back the voicebox

Now that's a stipulation :lol:

The Great Khali

He's not joking btw. I watched it this morning and it is actually class. Brought back good memories of when wrasslin was great :jjyay:

Im not any sort of wrestling geek/buff but have watched it with my son everyweek for the last few years, and cm punk is by far the best in the business, its definately not the same as 10 years ago but it is still entertaining!

Generic Username

I mind the whole "Kane's a disfigured monster" patter from when I was a youngster. Then the mask came aff and he had no eyebrows and a dirty face.

Heartbroken.

I was expecting someone with a tit for a face.

I mind the whole "Kane's a disfigured monster" patter from when I was a youngster. Then the mask came aff and he had no eyebrows and a dirty face.

Heartbroken.

I was expecting someone with a tit for a face.

:lol:

I remember feeling that same pain.

The day wrestling died :sob:

'is that a human'

He's just got some black paint on ffs :rofl:

Not forgetting that his original storyline that he was a mentally scarred pyromaniac, then at some point they revealed that he crashed his car after a party years before he showed up in the WWF (and it was insinuated that he shagged his dead girlfriend) :rofl: