WWE

Beats

4 hours ago, Bauld said:

Now this is going to be very interesting. 

WWE tables ladders and chairs has been thrown into absolute chaos.

Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt have been struck down by viral meningitis and as a result they can't perform.

AJ Styles has been drafted in to face Finn Balor. While that meeting is pretty random it's an absolute dream match between former Bullet Club leaders and AJ could face off against a cardboard cut out of himself and still work a good match. 

KURT ANGLE WRESTLES IN WWE RING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 11 YEARS. 

He replaced Reigns to battle in the 3 on 5 handicap match. Love it. Let him win it with an ankle lock to the Miz. 

Shit. Probably improves both matches tbh. Bray should be immense but isnt allowed to be. Hope get chance to watch it tomorrow.

Asuka fight being hugely hyped, hope Emma can handle it and make it big.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First good PPV in a while.  Enjoyed that a lot.  Fell asleep for the Enzo fight though so no idea if that was any cope!!

Angle coming back and slamming everyone in sight was so obvious from the moment he was led off, but it was still brilliant.

A Kane Strowman feud could be fun over the next few weeks too.

letsalldothebeattie

Thought TLC was excellent first solid PPV from start to finish. Only match I didn’t enjoy was the Cruiserweight Championship match. I’m not liking how much they are switching the title about lately. The whole thing with Neville holding it as long was brilliant and should’ve kept it going for a bit longer. Amore is not a Champion in my eyes. He’s a very poor and limited wrestler and it shows. 

Credit to Styles & Bálor for putting on a cracking match in such a short time with Style only landing back in the states Sunday morning. Match of the night and was always going to be when it was booked. I want more of this in the future. Styles to Raw or Bálor to Smackdown and let’s have them battle over the world titles. 

Great to see Angle back in a WWE ring for the first time in 11 years despite what they tried to imply on commentary. Think they booked him well taking him out a good chunk of the match to protect him before coming back to win it for the Shield. He looked great and hope this can lead to more matches soon for him and hopefully also lead to a return to in ring action for Smackdown GM D.Bry

For a show that was seriously hampered by illness and thrown together a couple late decisions it was a great show. I was really worried it would be affected quite badly but they pulled it out the bag. 

1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Thought TLC was excellent first solid PPV from start to finish. Only match I didn’t enjoy was the Cruiserweight Championship match. I’m not liking how much they are switching the title about lately. The whole thing with Neville holding it as long was brilliant and should’ve kept it going for a bit longer. Amore is not a Champion in my eyes. He’s a very poor and limited wrestler and it shows. 

Credit to Styles & Bálor for putting on a cracking match in such a short time with Style only landing back in the states Sunday morning. Match of the night and was always going to be when it was booked. I want more of this in the future. Styles to Raw or Bálor to Smackdown and let’s have them battle over the world titles. 

Great to see Angle back in a WWE ring for the first time in 11 years despite what they tried to imply on commentary. Think they booked him well taking him out a good chunk of the match to protect him before coming back to win it for the Shield. He looked great and hope this can lead to more matches soon for him and hopefully also lead to a return to in ring action for Smackdown GM D.Bry

For a show that was seriously hampered by illness and thrown together a couple late decisions it was a great show. I was really worried it would be affected quite badly but they pulled it out the bag. 

Neville walked out of the company after dropping the title to Enzo.

So at the moment they are trying to use kalisto to basically keep the division alive because without Neville their only draw is Enzo and he can't even wrestle. Problem is Kalisto is just another bog standard cruiserweight with no mic skills or personality. 

They've made a total arse of the cruiserweight division. It never occurred to them that just throwing a bunch of high fliers together doesn't work. You still need engaging storylines and characters for fans to get hyped about. 

Kurt Angle will go on to captain the survivor series team against Smackdown. Probably end on a wrestlemania retirement match.

Daniel Bryan can't wrestle, he's genuinely not medically cleared to do so and WWE cannot take those risks anymore after all the concussion issues going around. Angle is a big enough gamble alone. 

Edited by Bauld

letsalldothebeattie
7 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Neville walked out of the company after dropping the title to Enzo.

So at the moment they are trying to use kalisto to basically keep the division alive because without Neville their only draw is Enzo and he can't even wrestle. Problem is Kalisto is just another bog standard cruiserweight with no mic skills or personality. 

They've made a total arse of the cruiserweight division. It never occurred to them that just throwing a bunch of high fliers together doesn't work. You still need engaging storylines and characters for fans to get hyped about. 

Kurt Angle will go on to captain the survivor series team against Smackdown. Probably end on a wrestlemania retirement match.

Daniel Bryan can't wrestle, he's genuinely not medically cleared to do so and WWE cannot take those risks anymore after all the concussion issues going around. Angle is a big enough gamble alone. 

I know that’s why Neville walked out and it’s not right. He was doing the best thing for the division looking like a legitimate badass heel and legitimising the belt with his long run. Enzo should never have got the title as quick. If they could’ve used a better build with him it would have made him and the title win better and built the division up more. They’ve ruined that division especially with letting Neville walk and Aries as well. 2 of the best cruiserweights and they’ve just let them walk. 

I agree with Kalisto comment he’s too many botches to be considered a genuine cruiserweight superstar. Only reason he’s getting the push is because he’s come from the main roster and had 2 US Title reigns. I would love to see them do something more with Noam Dar/Cedrick Alexander & Jack Gallagher. 3 of the best left in the division and would make great champions but they just waste these guys. 

Agree about Angle as well can see him lead a team at Survivor Series and can see something build for Mania as well think there’s more to come from the Jason’s Jordan story whether it’s a match with him or HHH is behind it

On the Cruiserweight discussion - Noam Dar could go on to be a huge star. He has all the in ring skills needed and if they can get around copyright issues to use the Dar Wars phrase on t-shirts and on commentary/promos then it could be massive.

1 hour ago, Mysterion said:

On the Cruiserweight discussion - Noam Dar could go on to be a huge star. He has all the in ring skills needed and if they can get around copyright issues to use the Dar Wars phrase on t-shirts and on commentary/promos then it could be massive.

I just think they lack any real star power and more so than that they lack anyone who looks like they could become that big star of the division. They have also failed to make the title a legitimate big goal for wrestlers. You could have some real names from the top rosters drop down but you'll likely just piss them off by making them feel like it's a demotion. 

TNA built the best cruiserweight division of all time with the X-Division.

The first champion? AJ Styles. Just a young lad with not big reputation but he had the ability to leave fans speechless and he could work the microphone naturally. 

Longest champion reign? Austin Aries, WWE had no idea how to use him and he's walked. Massively popular and talented. 

Other title holders in the X-Division, Chris Sabin, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, X-Pac, Jay Lethal, Petey Williams etc etc. All of them capable of working great matches with holy shit moments every week but also well rounded to get fans on their feet with their mic skills as well as their wrestling. They could create stories. Bringing in the 6 sided ring was genius for these guys as well. Ultimate X also created an astonishing dynamic for the cruiserweight style. 

It was the division that between 2003-2008 created the hype that made people think TNA could legitimately challenge WWE. They became the main attraction even when AJ and Joe etc moved onto the heavyweight title picture the rest of the division powered on because they had created this phenomenon that everyone was hooked on.

WWE have failed to create anything like that. Hardly surprising though because they can't create anything decent on the main roster either. I mean seriously how could you botch Bray Wyatt? His character should be the easiest to get right but they still make a ***** of it.

5 hours ago, Bauld said:

Daniel Bryan will either be allowed to wrestle again in WWE or he will leave when his contract is up.

3 hours ago, SpikeDudley said:

Daniel Bryan will either be allowed to wrestle again in WWE or he will leave when his contract is up.

Which is why I think he will go.

WWE have enough wrestlers either not being used or not being used where they should be. 

Bryan isn't really needed as a wrestler anymore. Especially if they improve the writing for the others.

On top of him being a dreadful GM I think his time is up.

letsalldothebeattie
On 24/10/2017 at 12:17, Bauld said:

I just think they lack any real star power and more so than that they lack anyone who looks like they could become that big star of the division. They have also failed to make the title a legitimate big goal for wrestlers. You could have some real names from the top rosters drop down but you'll likely just piss them off by making them feel like it's a demotion. 

TNA built the best cruiserweight division of all time with the X-Division.

The first champion? AJ Styles. Just a young lad with not big reputation but he had the ability to leave fans speechless and he could work the microphone naturally. 

Longest champion reign? Austin Aries, WWE had no idea how to use him and he's walked. Massively popular and talented. 

Other title holders in the X-Division, Chris Sabin, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, X-Pac, Jay Lethal, Petey Williams etc etc. All of them capable of working great matches with holy shit moments every week but also well rounded to get fans on their feet with their mic skills as well as their wrestling. They could create stories. Bringing in the 6 sided ring was genius for these guys as well. Ultimate X also created an astonishing dynamic for the cruiserweight style. 

It was the division that between 2003-2008 created the hype that made people think TNA could legitimately challenge WWE. They became the main attraction even when AJ and Joe etc moved onto the heavyweight title picture the rest of the division powered on because they had created this phenomenon that everyone was hooked on.

WWE have failed to create anything like that. Hardly surprising though because they can't create anything decent on the main roster either. I mean seriously how could you botch Bray Wyatt? His character should be the easiest to get right but they still make a ***** of it.

To tie in these 2 points it amazes me that they didn’t get right behind someone like Gargano or Ciampa in the CWC. Both massive in NXT would’ve made popular winners and legitimised the division straight away. Imagine Gargano winning the CWC and have Ciampa turn on him and have a hell of a rivalry right from the start. Even introducing the likes of Tyler Bate & Pete Dunne into the division would’ve made it a must watch

I think its going to be difficult now to pull it back and make it a division everyone wants to watch. I wouldn’t be surprised if WWE end up cutting the division soon

letsalldothebeattie

Intercontinental Champion The Miz is doing an appearance at Belong Gaming in Union Street in Glasgow on the 1st November at 4pm for those in the area for the house show at the Hydro or just in the area in general. Keep an eye on Belong Twitter or Facebook for information on how to get a wristband for the event. 

Edited by letsalldothebeattie

letsalldothebeattie

14 time WWE Champion Triple H to be at selected WWE UK Tour house shows including Glasgow on the opening night of the tour. The Game will be competing in ring on Wednesday 

letsalldothebeattie
1 hour ago, Bauld said:

Warming up for wrestlemania season. 

Wonder who will be targeted for the feud.

One last run for Show or Kane?

I think he’s going to be facing Kurt Angle at Mania. Not seen anything just got a feeling it’ll be revealed he’s behind the Jason Jordan story leading to a match at Mania which I think would be amazing 

letsalldothebeattie

For those interested in meeting The Miz at Belong Gaming in Glasgow tomorrow afternoon. You require a wristband for entry which you can collect from Belong Gaming in Glasgow from 9am today and it’s only 1 wristband per person as well. Sucks for those of us who don’t live or work near Glasgow. 

• 2 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

Think the two main events for Raw & Smackdown saves the shows for me this week. The tag title match on Raw with the New Day coming out costing the Shield the titles was excellent, surely setting up Shield v New Day at Survivors Series and then Styles winning the WWE title setting up the match everyone wants at Survivor Series was great. The noise when the 3 happened was incredible. 

Also interesting to see this morning Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens sent home from the European tour for not following through with instructions for after the match against Kofi Kingston. Zayn & Owens we’re supposed to get back in the ring and get beaten up by the New Day setting up a fued  with them for after Survivors Series. 

letsalldothebeattie

What a go home show for Smackdown going into Survivor Series. Thought both shows were great for going into the PPV. The changes to matches over the past week makes the card absolutely stacked from top to bottom excluding the Cruiserweight match which nobody really cares about. Can’t wait for Sunday night now.

Also can’t wait for NXT Takeover War Games on Saturday night. These shows usually steal the show on these weekends will be tough to steal the show with the stacked card for SS but I’m sure both will be great shows to watch 

letsalldothebeattie

Watched Takeover War Games last night when I got home from Tynecastle and what a bloody show that was again. Triple H knows how to book a show.

Got to admit it got off to a slow start with Ohno v Sullivan quite a boring match didn't enjoy it wasn't invested in the match glad to see it finish

Aleister Black v Velveteen Dream was amazing loved the way they worked together cracking match to watch

Womens title match was ok, I understand why they put the title on Ember Moon but I would have rather seen Peyton Royce take home the gold she could be a great heel champion.

McIntyre v Almas was incredible as well, 2 incredible workers disappointing to see McIntyre go down with what appears to be a serious injury.

The War games match was unreal, absolute chaos but in a good way, to me should be up with Dunne v Bate for Match of the Year all 9 men put in one hell of a show for us fans and thoroughly deserved the this is awesome chants it got. This like the Bate v Dunne match will be a match I will go back to time and again to sit back and enjoy.

Not seen Survivor Series yet that's for when I get home from work.

9 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Watched Takeover War Games last night when I got home from Tynecastle and what a bloody show that was again. Triple H knows how to book a show.

Got to admit it got off to a slow start with Ohno v Sullivan quite a boring match didn't enjoy it wasn't invested in the match glad to see it finish

Aleister Black v Velveteen Dream was amazing loved the way they worked together cracking match to watch

Womens title match was ok, I understand why they put the title on Ember Moon but I would have rather seen Peyton Royce take home the gold she could be a great heel champion.

McIntyre v Almas was incredible as well, 2 incredible workers disappointing to see McIntyre go down with what appears to be a serious injury.

The War games match was unreal, absolute chaos but in a good way, to me should be up with Dunne v Bate for Match of the Year all 9 men put in one hell of a show for us fans and thoroughly deserved the this is awesome chants it got. This like the Bate v Dunne match will be a match I will go back to time and again to sit back and enjoy.

Not seen Survivor Series yet that's for when I get home from work.

Done the other way round, not watched this yet, ended up watching SS live as couldnt sleep last night (bairns wi coughs!!)

Was a decent show, both tag matches were excellent (new day/shield n bar/uso), flair/bliss was excellent, but bliss always is imo - hugely underrated worker. Lesner/Styles was awesome, left me wondering how real their injuries were which is often the mark of a good match.

Didnt enjoy Miz Corbin, but i never enjoy Corbin, hes shite, dont get him. Id ve getting rid.

Both 5 man tags were shite. Booking all wrong. Why Lynch n Bayley would go out so early and then mistakes on pins, think it was Fox. Ending on Asuka decent but very obvious.

The mens: wtf!! Nakamura, Balor, Joe, Strowman all totally underused to play up a McMahon feud. Orton and Cena (especially), whats the point in them? Cena did nothing so why bring him in? Maybe setting up Strowman v authority/corp kane which i guess could be ok. How can they have Bray on the roster and not find a place for him? All over the place.

letsalldothebeattie
10 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Done the other way round, not watched this yet, ended up watching SS live as couldnt sleep last night (bairns wi coughs!!)

Was a decent show, both tag matches were excellent (new day/shield n bar/uso), flair/bliss was excellent, but bliss always is imo - hugely underrated worker. Lesner/Styles was awesome, left me wondering how real their injuries were which is often the mark of a good match.

Didnt enjoy Miz Corbin, but i never enjoy Corbin, hes shite, dont get him. Id ve getting rid.

Both 5 man tags were shite. Booking all wrong. Why Lynch n Bayley would go out so early and then mistakes on pins, think it was Fox. Ending on Asuka decent but very obvious.

The mens: wtf!! Nakamura, Balor, Joe, Strowman all totally underused to play up a McMahon feud. Orton and Cena (especially), whats the point in them? Cena did nothing so why bring him in? Maybe setting up Strowman v authority/corp kane which i guess could be ok. How can they have Bray on the roster and not find a place for him? All over the place.

I agree I thought Survivor Series was a decent show arguably the best of the big 4 this year. 

I agree both tag matches were excellent especially Shield v New Day but think that always was going to be both teams are filled with excellent workers, you talk about Alexa Bliss being an underrated worker for me on the men’s side of the roster Xavier Woods is massively underrated in the ring. And I’m glad WWE gave the Usos the W over the Bar simply because I think they’ve been arguably the best team in the company all year they’ve put on some excellent matches especially that fued with New Day. 

Corbin/Miz I thought was ok not surprised to see them put Corbin over in this instance the Miz can afford to take the loss in this occasion he’s massive for the company just now not going to hurt him too much and it legitimises Corbin that bit more now. 

Womens match was good Bliss & Charlotte seem to have some good chemistry I was going to be happy either way who won this match

Brock v AJ! WOW! A lot better than I thought it was going to be. I thought they were going to let Brock murder Styles in 2 mins and that be it. Amazed the match went 15/16 mins and I thought Lesnar made Styles look amazing when Styles was getting his offence in it actually suckered me in as I thought when he had Lesnar in the calf crusher Lesnar was going to tap. Great match right outcome in Lesnar winning but AJ looks even more Phenomenal. 

I felt let down by the women’s 5on5 more than the mens. I felt the outcome was right in terms of Asuka being sole survivor and destroying the rest of Smackdown but I don’t know if they cut time in this match maybe New Day/Shield ran over or something but it felt rushed at times. 

I felt the men’s match was good to watch in terms of all the little battles/history on both sides like Balor/Nakamura(Japan), Nakamura&Roode/HHH(NXT), Angle/Cena. I felt they could’ve booked it better in terms of eliminations and ending. Agree Cena/Orton brought nothing to the match why not eliminate them and show faith in Roode & Nakamura the new guys although at least they were eliminated by Strowman and not HHH. The ending confused me as I didn’t know if HHH was defecting and gonna help Shane but then he ended the match himself. I don’t know what WWE are trying to book here. Are we heading towards Angle/HHH, Shane/HHH one Strowman/HHH. I felt the end was a mess and could’ve been done better and almost ruined what was a really good show

letsalldothebeattie

Great to see so many NXT call ups this week, Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville moving to Raw to form a group with Page, Ruby Riot, Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan forming an invading trio on Smackdown & Hideo Itami joining Raw & 205 Live

I hope all call ups can do well and not suffer like some previously have. I hope Itami can murder Enzo and make the Cruiserweight division more interesting to watch

On 21/11/2017 at 21:20, letsalldothebeattie said:

Paige is back! 

Wonder if she’ll be taking an interest in tag teams again...

• 4 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

Watched Clash of Champions last night and was very disappointed in the show. It felt like an extended episode of Smackdown rather than a PPV. Most of the matches a let down with exception of a couple. Apart from that the rest would’ve been better served on a Smackdown episode. 

Mojo v Ryder - didn’t care about it was what I expected. Why pre show it? Put it on the main card or Smackdown. 

Corbin/Roode/Ziggler - good match until the end I think. Why put the title on Ziggler

Usos/New Day/Benjables/RusevDay - cracking match despite the odd set up of having 1 from each team in the ring at all times. Rusev/English are amazingly over and it’s great felt they should’ve won. Gable wow they deadlift suplexes especially the one to Big E wow what power he has for a wee guy. 

Charlotte v Natalya - another one should’ve been on a Smackdown just purely for the lumberjack element. It didn’t work. I would’ve loved if Carmella did cash in would’ve made it better but it was a bore fest. 

Owens/Zayn v Nakamura/Orton - this match had the set up to be excellent but this was a shambles. I know the whole Shane/Bryan as refs was meant to be shaky at first but the two refs killed this match until the finish. That stop from Shane when Zayn had Orton for 3 was brilliant then the Bryan fast count now makes me want to watch Smackdown going forward. But overall Shane/Bryan story overshadowed 4 of the finest workers in what should’ve been an epic match. 

Style v Mahal - wow this was quality. Credit Mahal I don’t like him I never bought him as a champ because he was a glorified jobber until the month before he won the title, but god damn he put in a hell of an effort in the match. Styles made him look like a million bucks. Delighted Styles retained. Wonder where they go from here. 

I really want them to do Styles v Nakamura for the title but I don’t want them to waste it before Mania. I would love Nakamura to win the rumble next month and go on and face Styles at Mania. But who do they have challenge him until then? 

8 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Watched Clash of Champions last night and was very disappointed in the show. It felt like an extended episode of Smackdown rather than a PPV. Most of the matches a let down with exception of a couple. Apart from that the rest would’ve been better served on a Smackdown episode. 

Mojo v Ryder - didn’t care about it was what I expected. Why pre show it? Put it on the main card or Smackdown. 

Corbin/Roode/Ziggler - good match until the end I think. Why put the title on Ziggler

Usos/New Day/Benjables/RusevDay - cracking match despite the odd set up of having 1 from each team in the ring at all times. Rusev/English are amazingly over and it’s great felt they should’ve won. Gable wow they deadlift suplexes especially the one to Big E wow what power he has for a wee guy. 

Charlotte v Natalya - another one should’ve been on a Smackdown just purely for the lumberjack element. It didn’t work. I would’ve loved if Carmella did cash in would’ve made it better but it was a bore fest. 

Owens/Zayn v Nakamura/Orton - this match had the set up to be excellent but this was a shambles. I know the whole Shane/Bryan as refs was meant to be shaky at first but the two refs killed this match until the finish. That stop from Shane when Zayn had Orton for 3 was brilliant then the Bryan fast count now makes me want to watch Smackdown going forward. But overall Shane/Bryan story overshadowed 4 of the finest workers in what should’ve been an epic match. 

Style v Mahal - wow this was quality. Credit Mahal I don’t like him I never bought him as a champ because he was a glorified jobber until the month before he won the title, but god damn he put in a hell of an effort in the match. Styles made him look like a million bucks. Delighted Styles retained. Wonder where they go from here. 

I really want them to do Styles v Nakamura for the title but I don’t want them to waste it before Mania. I would love Nakamura to win the rumble next month and go on and face Styles at Mania. But who do they have challenge him until then? 

Agree with everything you said in that post. I'm not liking the angle were they are going with the whole owens story think his character is coming a bit of a joke since moving to smack down but will see how it pans out.

Raw was fairly rubbish the night but did like the addition of a womens royal rumble about time they did that. 

• 4 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

Some terrible news rumoured tonight that WWE have apparently told Paige they won’t clear her after her injury she suffered in the ring at a house show a week or two back at the hands of Sasha Banks. It looks like at the age of 25 her in ring career is going to be over. That is gutting for her after all she’s been through the past year and a half being out injured and coming back and looking like she could take the title again or even win the rumble. I hope this is not true as she’s one of the best around just now and would be a sad way to end her career especially so young

• 2 weeks later...

Rumble this weekend guys.  We looking forward to it? Heard a few rumours and it sounds like it's going to be one of the better in recent times. 

Question is what's your favourite RR?

I'm going to say 92. The depth in talent was outstanding. An excellent event. 

Matthew Le Tissier

With Regans losing the IC title I can see him winning the RR hopefully not as if love to see Nakamura win it.

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, Beats said:

Whose that chap?

Alan Kilby. Deaf British wrestler from the 70/80's. World of Sport and Saturday's have never been the same.

15 hours ago, Beats said:

Rumble this weekend guys.  We looking forward to it? Heard a few rumours and it sounds like it's going to be one of the better in recent times. 

Question is what's your favourite RR?

I'm going to say 92. The depth in talent was outstanding. An excellent event. 

Yeah definitely 92 Beats.

I only owned one PPV on VHS when i was younger and this was it.

WOOOOOO!!

94 for me, great championship match and a few build up stories in the rumble for mania. 

thoughts on the winner? 

I know Nakamura is fav but I'm thinking Finn Balour though Reigns just lost his IC good timing some might say? 

11 hours ago, Jambo316 said:

94 for me, great championship match and a few build up stories in the rumble for mania. 

thoughts on the winner? 

I know Nakamura is fav but I'm thinking Finn Balour though Reigns just lost his IC good timing some might say? 

They can build a Reigns title match for mania v easily without rumble win, so it’d be a waste imo.

Nakamura needs and deserves momentum so its a great chance.

Balor i can see his Balor Club picking up monentum and getting him back over so again no real need for rumble victory.

Naka for me.

Who are the surprises gona be?? Big Show return? Rey Mysterio? Bogie Man????

Just now, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Balor for me, with help from The Club.

You?

It's a hard one to call mate. 

Looking forward to it though. 

Terrible Royal Rumble. Great performance from Finn but usual favourites on the bookies win. 

And folk betting on Daniel Bryan to come back :facepalm: