• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Macho Man

:sob:

Bit of trivia for you Beats. Did you know that Papa Shango was also the Godfather?

Really?

I didn't know that. Did you know Axe from Demolition was Doink the Clown?

Edited by Bugman

Ah the Royal Rumble. Me and my mates would stick a fiver in each and draw random numbers from a hat between 1 and 30. Whoever had the winning number (the number the winning wrestler came in at) won the pot. Not watched it in a few years now.

The memories

Get right out of here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Snuka

"On May 10, 1983, a few hours after Snuka had performed at a WWF TV taping at the Lehigh County Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Snuka placed a call for an ambulance. When emergency personnel arrived on the scene at Room 427 of the George Washington Motor Lodge in nearby Whitehall Township, they found Snuka?s girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, injured. She was transported to Allentown's Sacred Heart Medical Center, where she died shortly after of "undetermined craniocerebral injuries." Deputy Lehigh County coroner Wayne Snyder said, ?Upon viewing the body and speaking to the pathologist, I immediately suspected foul play and so notified the district attorney." Snuka was the only suspect involved in the subsequent investigation. Charges were not pressed against Snuka, although the case was left officially open, meaning no official judgment on whether the incident was accidental or homicide was ever made. In 1985, Argentino?s parents won a $500,000 default judgment against Snuka in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, although Snuka appears not to have ever paid, claiming financial inability to do so"

:arry:

I've just spent 15 mins watching John Cena monologue to some random thanks to the wrestling chat on the other thread.

:vrface:

When's Royal Rumble?

:yas:

Oh and Rey Mysterio is really Owen Hart.

Im like Beats. Nae chance.

PS Has anyone seen the 'ghost' photo of Owen Hart?:unsure:

I've just spent 15 mins watching John Cena monologue to some random thanks to the wrestling chat on the other thread.

:vrface:

I just spent the same time watching Ric Flair videos! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

The Great Khali

I will tell you all this right now.

I am going to walk out of the Royal Rumble...

As your new WWE champion.

If ya smeeeeelllllll

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I will tell you all this right now.

I am going to walk out of the Royal Rumble...

As your new WWE champion.

If ya smeeeeelllllll

I've been reliably informed by my 9 year old that you will win the rumble, thus receiving a title shot at Wrestlemania.

But you ain't winning the title at the rumble :lol:

[deleted post]

Possibly. Watched it the other day out of curiosity. FFS!! What total pish, about as realistic as the chances of Stampy winning Miss West Lothian.

Can we get the thread title changed - the WWF was the ultimate in sports entertainment...

Aye this.

Any footage of the Oddities?

Possibly. Watched it the other day out of curiosity. FFS!! What total pish, about as realistic as the chances of Stampy winning Miss West Lothian.

:cornette:

Who the **** are the Oddities?

Attitude era, man!

They were, essentially a bunch of 'freaks'. They hung out with the Insane Clown Posse and loved South Park. They were also ******* awful.

The Great Khali

I've been reliably informed by my 9 year old that you will win the rumble, thus receiving a title shot at Wrestlemania.

But you ain't winning the title at the rumble :lol:

:arry:

That's not what Vinny Mac told me! He's gettin it.

Chris Benoit

Loving this thread man.

What about you. Favourite Wrestler?

Mine was the Randy Savage was gutted when he died last year.

Met The Mountie and Jimmy Hart in McDonalds in Glasgow before a show at the SECC. Nice guys but still cheered on the Macho Man against him to retain the World title that night. Legion of Doom were on that night too.

The Legion Of Doom are my all time favourites. Animal was, well, an animal. I'll always remember them giving the 'doomsday device' to Smash from demolition. Good times.

Tommy Wiseau

Loving this thread man.

What about you. Favourite Wrestler?

Got to be Rowdy Roddy Piper or Chris Jericho :jjyay:

Got to be Rowdy Roddy Piper or Chris Jericho :jjyay:

I can mind back in the early 90's I won tickets to go to the SECC and watch it.

Main Event Hot Rod V Warlord. Roddy was a no show :sob:

Some other big star didn't show and they replaced them with Koko b Ware :vrface:

Chris Benoit

Macho Man Randy Savage.

Feel your pain man

He never really recovered from Miss Elizabeth dying in Lex Lugers house.

Tommy Wiseau

Gold dust.

Also got to mention Booker T and his classic "Hulk Hogan, we comin' fuh you, n**ga!!" :lol:

Had loads of favourites from the late 80s/early 90s - Macho Man Randy Savage, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect, Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase, and who can forget the Mountie?

tumblr_mciz8cHgTW1qzigel.gif

I went to TNA while I was in Florida and it was one of the best nights i've had. Went on a PPV night as VIP and met most of the wrestlers and ring side seats.

Also the really weird american die hards that are there every week and believe these characters are real told us a bar near Universal where the wrestlers go, and had a beer with Rob Van Dam and that guy that was on Gladiators.

Good guys.