WWE

Beats

letsalldothebeattie

Absolutely tragic news tonight. ICW Legend Lionheart has passed away aged just 36, looks like it could’ve been suicide given his last tweet. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Absolutely tragic news tonight. ICW Legend Lionheart has passed away aged just 36, looks like it could’ve been suicide given his last tweet. 

my thoughts as well.

guy was class, will be a real loss to wrestling in the uk. one of the main reasons that British wrestling is on the up. 

letsalldothebeattie
27 minutes ago, Dinger said:

my thoughts as well.

guy was class, will be a real loss to wrestling in the uk. one of the main reasons that British wrestling is on the up

The thoughts echoed by many wrestlers last night

1 hour ago, Dinger said:

my thoughts as well.

guy was class, will be a real loss to wrestling in the uk. one of the main reasons that British wrestling is on the up. 

Saw him wrestle once and followed his career for a few years - the guy was top class.

He had it all IMO and is one of the reasons wrestling has made a big resurgence in Scotland.

To come back from the botched Styles Clash a few years back was quite something.

Really sad about this. 

letsalldothebeattie

It’s official. Didn’t think it was going to be as soon but BT will be airing Raw, Smackdown & PPVs from January 

1661EED0-394C-400F-9BCC-2056B33C5760.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

Shocking news last night that WWE have brought in Paul Heyman as Executive Director of Raw & Eric Bischoff as Executive Director of Smackdown. Interesting decision, Vince obviously finally realising that things are bad and needs some real change.

I really hope that Heyman & Bischoff put an end to this stupid “Wild Card Rule” and we get back to the brand split of Raw & Smackdown as completely separate brands. 

letsalldothebeattie

Just a wee heads up for anyone who might not have seen that bought tickets for November. I got an email last night saying The Hydro show is now no longer a Raw TV Taping instead it’s a normal live event. This ties in now with a few rumours I saw that other live events on the UK tour were cancelled because they want to do another Saudi show and with Smackdown being Fridays from October that’s made plans for Saudi shows a bit more difficult. So instead looks like the UK suffer instead. I’m actually pissed off because now it’s a house show I feel I’ve paid way too much for my ticket now

The Natural Order
10 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Just a wee heads up for anyone who might not have seen that bought tickets for November. I got an email last night saying The Hydro show is now no longer a Raw TV Taping instead it’s a normal live event. This ties in now with a few rumours I saw that other live events on the UK tour were cancelled because they want to do another Saudi show and with Smackdown being Fridays from October that’s made plans for Saudi shows a bit more difficult. So instead looks like the UK suffer instead. I’m actually pissed off because now it’s a house show I feel I’ve paid way too much for my ticket now

My ticket was £75 after booking fees & delivery etc. Now I don't mind paying that for a RAW taping but there's no way I'm paying that for a house show. I'll be getting a refund.

letsalldothebeattie
40 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

My ticket was £75 after booking fees & delivery etc. Now I don't mind paying that for a RAW taping but there's no way I'm paying that for a house show. I'll be getting a refund.

Yeah mine was about similar price as you. As you say don’t mind paying that for TV but not for a house show. I sat ringside in November for a lot less than for this and I’m nowhere near ringside at the minute. 

I'm absolute :seething: about this

First the screw us with Taker, then Booker T now this. Its taking the absolute piss out of us hope we never get Mania or another PPV they don't deserve our support.

I hope SSE are getting well compensated over this cause that is a great venue and its not their fault.

Only thing about the refund is apparently your not getting booking fees refunded which is a disgrace I hate ticketmaster an all robbing.....

letsalldothebeattie
1 hour ago, Jambo316 said:

I'm absolute :seething: about this

First the screw us with Taker, then Booker T now this. Its taking the absolute piss out of us hope we never get Mania or another PPV they don't deserve our support.

I hope SSE are getting well compensated over this cause that is a great venue and its not their fault.

Only thing about the refund is apparently your not getting booking fees refunded which is a disgrace I hate ticketmaster an all robbing.....

Seriously? That’s an absolute joke if they don’t give you the full refund booking fees and all. What a scam

Aye this is what ive seen on a couple of pages, not had it confirmed yet. I applied for the refund yesterday so will let you know when I get confirmation

• 1 month later...

It’s been ok so far. The 3 way match being the highlight so far. I was at NJPW earlier and it was a far better show but there’s still 3  bouts to go here. Punk ain’t showing up though. 

dobmisterdobster
Just now, CJGJ said:

I take it All Elite Wrestling is a diff organisation ?

It was on Quest last night free to air.maybe not all of it of course

Yes it's a new company founded by Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho and the Young Bucks.

9 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Yes it's a new company founded by Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho and the Young Bucks.

Hence Jericho becomes the first world champion of the new organisation..hmmmm

dobmisterdobster
28 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

AEW world championship stolen from Jericho as he ate in a restaurant. I’m not 100% convinced this is real or story

I assumed it was real at first. Now I think it might be a work.

letsalldothebeattie
2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I assumed it was real at first. Now I think it might be a work.

It’s the Jericho video that has me thinking this is a work. If the title has really been stolen would you really be doing a video in a jacuzzi? Surely you’d be more angry about it and doing a different type of video. This is why I’m on the side of it being a work

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Stuart McNeill

Wrestlemania weekend is here, ashame the crowd won't be. 

Edited by Stuart McNeill

4 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Wrestlemania weekend is here, ashame the crowd won't be. 

Yeah I know. Wonder if they should have just postponed. Tough call with storylines and builds to be considered but then half the card has had no build anyway so I think they could have delayed.

The big hope is Bryan Zane pulling off a wrestling masterclass imo. I worry about the boneyard and fun house matches but can see why they're going outside the ring with them. Need to watch them even more as performance than sport than ever!!!

Greedy Jambo

There was a time when i used to get annoyed that Wrestlemania would be late on a Sunday night  with me having work in the morning!

Now it's just a big Meh. All the wrestlers i liked are either retired or stoating about shamefully. 

Wrestling ended when the Stone Cold and The Rock left, let's face it. 

dobmisterdobster

Credit to WWE for putting on a show.

Undertaker vs AJ was the best match last night.

Good luck to Drew McIntyre tonight.

Matthew Le Tissier

Hopefully Drew can make it a Scottish Double after Nikki Cross grabbed the Tag team gold 

4 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The way they done Undertaker AJ was erm phenomenal.  Fair play for that.  WWE must be losing billions. 

1 minute ago, Sharky999 said:

In the words of my 11yo boy "well that didn't last very long"

Aye shit way to win his first belt.  

11 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Undertaker vs AJ was an amazing piece of wrestling artistry. 

Thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Mania much better than i thought it would be.

I suspect WWE might use this as a reason to switch to a 2 night celebration in the future (moving NXT Takeover to a Friday). Mania has been getting too long for years. Moving it would have a detrimental effect on competitors who put on events in the surrounding area during a Wrestlemania weekend so may be appealing to WWE.

Rabbie_Burns
On 05/04/2020 at 21:24, Matthew Le Tissier said:

Hopefully Drew can make it a Scottish Double after Nikki Cross grabbed the Tag team gold 

Drew is a 2 x cousin of ours, decent bloke despite being a Rangers fan 🙈

• 9 months later...
Samuel Camazzola
4 minutes ago, weststand93 said:

Rumble tonight,

Daniel Bryan

to win it.

I've not seen it for several years and now with it being on BT, I'm out of touch with the storyline. 

Has DB had career saving surgery? I thought he'd retired on medical grounds. 

Edge was the same but assume he got the green light to return despite the concerns with his injuries. 

2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I've not seen it for several years and now with it being on BT, I'm out of touch with the storyline. 

Has DB had career saving surgery? I thought he'd retired on medical grounds. 

Edge was the same but assume he got the green light to return despite the concerns with his injuries. 

Both are now back. DB has been back for around 3 years now. Edge came back in last years Rumble. 

• 2 months later...

Been a lot happening since the last post on this thread... Christian jumps to AEW... crowds return... Wrestlemania delays due to lightning strikes... 

Oh... and Jericho on the Broken Skull Sessions on WWE Network. 

It's over 2hrs long and a brilliant watch. 

• 11 months later...
dobmisterdobster

RIP Scott Hall/Razor Ramon

First member of the New World Order

"Bad times don’t last, but bad guys do"

🤟🤟🤟

His feud with Goldust was superb back in the day. 

He's not gone yet but it's sadly not looking good. 

dobmisterdobster
2 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

His feud with Goldust was superb back in the day. 

He's not gone yet but it's sadly not looking good. 

He's gone.

FNzID2NXwAQ2Bn8.thumb.jpg.3d9322e00a0aa2168fe5869a57d18ee2.jpg

46 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

He's gone.

FNzID2NXwAQ2Bn8.thumb.jpg.3d9322e00a0aa2168fe5869a57d18ee2.jpg

Have you read that ? 

Its basically saying they haven't ended life support whilst they wait till his family can be with him. 

He's being sustained and if you want to be picky you can argue it's over but he's still being kept alive. He's sadly leaving this world today or tomorrow. 

dobmisterdobster
8 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Have you read that ? 

Its basically saying they haven't ended life support whilst they wait till his family can be with him. 

He's being sustained and if you want to be picky you can argue it's over but he's still being kept alive. He's sadly leaving this world today or tomorrow. 

I mean he's gone as in there is no chance of a recovery. Sorry if I wasn't being clear.

Scott Hall changed the business forever… twice. 1st in that unbelievable ladder match with HBK & then again when he jumped the barricade at nitro & cut that promo foreshadowing the NWO. The most effortlessly cool wrestler of all time, RIP