WWE

Beats

letsalldothebeattie
1 hour ago, Jambo316 said:

A great as I think it is part of me thinks WWE are only doing it to make up for Saudi Arabia though that just me.

I agree though think utilised right it could be a cracking ppv. what I think they should do is announce tag ttle tournament for WWE division as this would be the perfect time for it. Would also give the Sahsa Bayley storyline a good way to set it off with one of them costing them the titles in the final or that?

Oh absolutely I think that’s why they are doing this PPV because of Saudi. So no doubt for the foreseeable future while we have Saudi shows we will get all women PPV which I’m happy about as long as used properly. 

I agree with the Tag Title being brought in for the women and could just have 1 set of titles and let them be allowed to be defended over Raw, Smackdown, NXT and NXT UK if need be. Like the idea of continuing the Bayley Sasha story and ending in one screwing them or costing them the titles and going from their. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Triple H convincing McMahon to name a woman’s only event after the group he used to be lead in :lol: 

7 hours ago, Jambo316 said:

Sad day yesterday. 

RIP Brian Christopher and NIkolai Volkoff 

:sob:

Gutted I loved Brian Christopher 

AdolescentAridIbex-max-1mb.gif

Very sad indeed.

On a different note did any of you guys catch that shite that STV had on on Saturday evening? That Grado idiot and Bad News Barrett. Terrible. 

The Internet

Grand master sexay 

Never realised he was Jerry Lawler's son. Was a big part of the wrestling when I used to watch it. 

14 hours ago, Beats said:

Very sad indeed.

On a different note did any of you guys catch that shite that STV had on on Saturday evening? That Grado idiot and Bad News Barrett. Terrible. 

Been suffering Grado for years.

His stint in TNA was awful.

Although watching him getting blootered by Bobby Lashley among others was :pleasing:

letsalldothebeattie
On 30/07/2018 at 22:04, Beats said:

Very sad indeed.

Yes recorded it as I was out on Saturday evening. By Christ that was brutal viewing. If this was the reason Triple H and WWE rushed the NXT UK tapings then they have nothing to worry about. They have the superior roster and clearly the better product as well. Was quite optimistic when WOS was announced to comeback as I thought it would be treated properly and be a good serious alternative to WWE but it’s terrible. 

Anyone heard arts anything about when the NXT UK tv tapings are to be shown? Are they on TV or straight to network like NXT is? 

• 2 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

More sad news as WWE have announced the passing on Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart. One half of a terrific tag team the Hart Foundation. Thoughts go out to Natalya and the rest of the family 

• 1 month later...

Wow this page has died a death harder and harder to find now lol

Anyway reason I'm posting. any of you boys going to Gorgie Suite on Thursday for Audience with Eric Bischoff?

13 minutes ago, Jambo316 said:

Anyway reason I'm posting. any of you boys going to Gorgie Suite on Thursday for Audience with Eric Bischoff?

i was wondering why this was bumped and at first glance i thought your post  said "Paige has died" 

11 minutes ago, Dinger said:

i was wondering why this was bumped and at first glance i thought your post  said "Paige has died" 

Jesus don't even say things like that

7 hours ago, Jambo316 said:

Will Stone Cold Steve Naismith be there?

CF3E52A5-1134-44C3-8A8E-4A281091C6F3.jpeg

letsalldothebeattie
On 05/10/2018 at 13:38, Jambo316 said:

Agree this page has died a death lately so not really been checking on here as much and I didn’t know anything about the Evening with Bischoff wish I did as it would’ve been great to go to had I know earlier than the day of. Hope anyone who is going enjoys it should be a good night always like Bischoff he’s a great talker and should have some great stories to tell. 

On a side note for anyone interested announced today NXT UK will start airing on the WWE network from Wednesday 17th October at 8pm. Some amazing talent in that division and should make for some quality viewing each week

just bought tickets for wwe live in Glasgow for next month been a fan since I have been a kid never been to see the WWE looking forward to this.

On 11/10/2018 at 17:09, WalterWhite said:

just bought tickets for wwe live in Glasgow for next month been a fan since I have been a kid never been to see the WWE looking forward to this.

Its time to play the gammme! 

On 12/10/2018 at 19:51, Inch Hearts said:

Its time to play the gammme! 

Got email from ticket master I got tickets for section 333 been told due to production had to relocate me and as a goodwill I have been placed in 009 ringside tickets originally in there 40quid more than what I paid ?

28 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

Got email from ticket master I got tickets for section 333 been told due to production had to relocate me and as a goodwill I have been placed in 009 ringside tickets originally in there 40quid more than what I paid ?

Result mate!  It’s axtually a really good night out and show they put on.  Took my wee one a couple of years back with the Ex who all of a sudden was Alberto Del Rios biggest fan ? 

28 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

Result mate!  It’s axtually a really good night out and show they put on.  Took my wee one a couple of years back with the Ex who all of a sudden was Alberto Del Rios biggest fan ? 

letsalldothebeattie

Debut episode of NXT UK last night on Network was excellent. Going to be great having this on every Wednesday at 8pm good time for us to watch. 

Main event between Dunne & Dar was phenomenal really hope we can get more of these two in action against each other

letsalldothebeattie

Devastating news for Reigns battling leukaemia again. Really hope the big guy can pull through and get back to in ring action soon

4 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Devastating news for Reigns battling leukaemia again. Really hope the big guy can pull through and get back to in ring action soon

I'm still in shock about it hope he pulls through from it

Undertaker will be doing a Q and A in Glasgow on April 1st .

Must say rather excited about this one, going to get my big eagle title belt signed.

:verysmug:

letsalldothebeattie
11 hours ago, Jambo316 said:

Undertaker will be doing a Q and A in Glasgow on April 1st .

Must say rather excited about this one, going to get my big eagle title belt signed.

:verysmug:

Saw that announcement earlier. What a coup for Inside the ropes to pull this off. 

14 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Saw that announcement earlier. What a coup for Inside the ropes to pull this off. 

The week before Wrestlemania too.

Horrible news on Reigns, never seen that one remotely coming at all. 

letsalldothebeattie
44 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

The week before Wrestlemania too.

Horrible news on Reigns, never seen that one remotely coming at all. 

Interesting time as well. Wonder if that means he isn’t working Mania next year. 

Me either when I put Raw on that was the last thing I was expecting when Reigns came out to open the show. 

Interesting to see where they go with Ambrose now. 

Wasn't suppose to turn heal until nearer survivor series.

Both him and Rollins will no doubt feud for a while but really you want them fighting it out for the Heavyweight title.

letsalldothebeattie

Anyone catch Evolution last night? Despite the lack of any real build on raw or smackdown I thought it was a really well booked show and a good watch. Match I thought would’ve stolen the show(Mae Young Classic Final) sadly didn’t I think due to time. They could’ve given it another 5-10 mins but still a decent watch. Becky v Charlotte easily the match of the night. That last woman standing match was excellent and to me could go down as a defining match in women’s wrestling alongside Sasha v Bayley at Takeover Brooklyn. 

5 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Anyone catch Evolution last night? Despite the lack of any real build on raw or smackdown I thought it was a really well booked show and a good watch. Match I thought would’ve stolen the show(Mae Young Classic Final) sadly didn’t I think due to time. They could’ve given it another 5-10 mins but still a decent watch. Becky v Charlotte easily the match of the night. That last woman standing match was excellent and to me could go down as a defining match in women’s wrestling alongside Sasha v Bayley at Takeover Brooklyn. 

Yeah I watched it, thought it was about 7 out of 10 watch. Becky yes defo the best match of the night. I liked the battle royal. Wish they started the Bayley/ Sasha fight again as they seem to have steamrolled on that unless they saving it for Mania. 

Liked the double sharp shooter that was pretty cool. 

It is me or is Ronda Rousey the female version of Cena? only got a set routine on her moves and predictable matches. 

Apart from that a good watch. Loved seeing Trish Stratus again :wub:

letsalldothebeattie
48 minutes ago, Jambo316 said:

Yeah I watched it, thought it was about 7 out of 10 watch. Becky yes defo the best match of the night. I liked the battle royal. Wish they started the Bayley/ Sasha fight again as they seem to have steamrolled on that unless they saving it for Mania. 

Liked the double sharp shooter that was pretty cool. 

It is me or is Ronda Rousey the female version of Cena? only got a set routine on her moves and predictable matches. 

Apart from that a good watch. Loved seeing Trish Stratus again :wub:

Totally agree they need to start the Sasha/Bayley fued again as it’s got plenty potential. It would be good if they could at least do it at Mania or kick it off now and end it at Mania. Only disappointing thing with it is it won’t be over a title as Ronda is holding that for ages and can’t see them moving to Smackdown before Mania. 

Not too sure about Ronda being like Cena I think she’s doing well so far yes she has her move set but I think she can do more than Cena. Thought Trish looked amazing last night as well great to see her back in the ring 

Not bad.

Flair took some massive bumps for the cause and both of them made for an interesting and exciting match. 

I like Ronda but I think she needs to settle into a persona. As popular as she is she looks born to be evil and would make a much better heel than face. I'm not into the whole smiling them angry thing she has going on. Ability wise she seems to be adding new moves as she progresses and she is definitely improving all the time. As her skill set widens I think she will have a decent run in the company.

letsalldothebeattie
46 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Not bad.

Flair took some massive bumps for the cause and both of them made for an interesting and exciting match. 

I like Ronda but I think she needs to settle into a persona. As popular as she is she looks born to be evil and would make a much better heel than face. I'm not into the whole smiling them angry thing she has going on. Ability wise she seems to be adding new moves as she progresses and she is definitely improving all the time. As her skill set widens I think she will have a decent run in the company.

I wonder if the Ronda happy persona will change because of the announcement that it will be her v Becky at Survivor Series in a champ v champ match. Someone is going to have to be heel and I love both women but can’t see how they will get fans to boo Becky going into that match. As you say Ronda looks like a proper evil bitch when she uses that stare and would be easier to turn her than Becky. Regardless of who turns or not I think this could be a class match. Becky could really take Ronda to a classic match and take Ronda to a whole new level as a wrestler 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't see that coming.

Becky brakes her nose so they made Mania main event come early? can see Becky dropping title now and WWE flipping the script with her winning rumble and facing Rhonda at Mania.

Also Bryan V Brock YES YES YES YES YES YES much more appeal than AJ,

Is the contract signing playing a part in this move? or is he shifting to Raw?

letsalldothebeattie

What a week for WWE. Raw ending was amazing gutted it’s come at a cost for Becky but by Christ she looked amazing almost Stone Cold like the way she took on Raw & Ronda. Charlotte v Ronda should be good and seemingly see Becky v Ronda main eventing Mania next year. YES! YES! YES!

Bryan winning the title turning heel in the meantime was excellent was convinced we’d see Bryan win the title at Mania against the Miz but not to be. Lesnar v Bryan should be excellent. I just hope and pray for Bryan’s health that Lesnar doesn’t do what he done to one of the Singh brothers and suplex him on his head. 

Styles dropping the title is apparently WWE looking to protect Styles from a second straight loss to Lesnar which is fair enough. I thought they were going to put him over Lesnar this year setting up a rubber match somewhere down the line but not to be. Shows WWE rate Styles highly enough to not have him losing to Lesnar again

Given how Smackdown ended and given he’s now off the card. I can totally see Styles costing Bryan on Sunday 

Edited by letsalldothebeattie

So a good ppv weekend for a change I felt.

NXT takeover was off the scale in terms of matches. War games by far stole the show though looking forward to when they finally promote Undisputed.

As for SS how bad is Smackdown for them to lose a clean slate? Thought the women wrestlers were in with a shout for at least a victory particularly after the invasion on Raw. Lesnar and Bryan match didn't disappoint think Bryan is in for a long title reign with Miz to beat him at Mania and end the feud.

4 hours ago, Jambo316 said:

So a good ppv weekend for a change I felt.

NXT takeover was off the scale in terms of matches. War games by far stole the show though looking forward to when they finally promote Undisputed.

As for SS how bad is Smackdown for them to lose a clean slate? Thought the women wrestlers were in with a shout for at least a victory particularly after the invasion on Raw. Lesnar and Bryan match didn't disappoint think Bryan is in for a long title reign with Miz to beat him at Mania and end the feud.

I cannot be arsed with more Miz. 

He's a good heel and if they put him and Bryan back into a feud you have a heel vs heel situation and Bryan will immediately go back into babyface mode.

Opportunity here to give AJ a rest period after over a year of putting himself on the line. He's 41 now so he will need to recover before going again.

Opportunity here though. Currently AJ is the only real babyface on smackdown actually doing anything.

You could launch Big E into the picture as a top face.

Orton could step out of the cold. Aside from dropping someone with an RKO every week he isn't doing much. Face turn could put him back into the scene again. Although questions over his body being up to it remain.

Samoa Joe could face turn. Either way he's freaking amazing and should be up there with AJ and Bryan carrying  smackdown.

One I would like to see is have Sanity come in and EY takes the title in an absolute shocker. TNA days showed him to be more than capable.

letsalldothebeattie

Thought TakeOver was excellent from start to finish. Could argue any of the matches for match of the night. Unlike main roster PPV it’s hard to think when the last poor TakeOver was. 

Thought Survivor Series was a good show aside from the one sided nature of the results in favour of Raw i enjoyed it. Thought Rousey/Flair was exceptional and despite the finish I loved the end where Flair just lost her shit and snapped with kendo’s & chairs brilliant stuff. Bryan/Lesnar was excellent from the ref bump on. Was worried it was a typical Lesnar match until the bump and kick in the baws. Love when Lesnar gives a feck about his opponents and let’s them look good and get plenty offence in

Smackdown need to shake things up given the clean sweep by Raw. AJ needs a break. I’d take Samoa Joe off screen for a bit and let him return a proper pure killer and take folk out before giving him the belt. Would love to see Lars Sullivan on Smackdown. They need someone like that on the brand a legit giant monster like Strowman on Raw. Be interesting over the coming months to see how SS shapes Smackdown 

letsalldothebeattie

Announced last night on night 1 of NXT UK tapings in Liverpool that on January 12th at Empress Ballroom in Blackpool(where it all began) it will be NXT UK TakeOver Blackpool followed by TV Tapings on the Sunday 13th. Buzzin we’ve got a TakeOver already for the UK brand 

On 25 November 2018 at 07:26, letsalldothebeattie said:

Announced last night on night 1 of NXT UK tapings in Liverpool that on January 12th at Empress Ballroom in Blackpool(where it all began) it will be NXT UK TakeOver Blackpool followed by TV Tapings on the Sunday 13th. Buzzin we’ve got a TakeOver already for the UK brand 

Sold out in 6 mins

:cornette:

letsalldothebeattie
43 minutes ago, Jambo316 said:

Sold out in 6 mins

:cornette:

Not surprised it sold out so quick. Thankfully got tickets for both nights

• 2 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

Sad news just breaking in the last hour or so that Tommy Billington better known as Dynamite Kid and one half of the British Bulldogs has sadly passed away aged 60

letsalldothebeattie

More sad news with the death of Larry The Axe Henning, father of Kurt (Mr Perfect) grandfather of Joe (Curtis Axel)

Sad week for the wrestling business 

• 2 weeks later...

TLC all round good ppv, highlight of the night was obviously the main event, womens division have taken it upto another level in my opinion.

Raw was weird, bit of a stupid "announcement" would have been better with a proper shake up and stripping Brock of the title and AJ coming to Raw.

• 2 weeks later...

He was the voice then as JR would say, JR carried the ball.  Mean Gene passes and another part of my youth dies inside.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

Takeover Blackpool was an absolutely insane show to be at. The crowd were super hot all night. All the matches were brilliant to watch for different reasons. Tag Title Match (Moustache Mountain v Grizzled Young Veterans) & the Main event (Joe Coffey v Pete Dunne) were my personal picks as clear favourites on the night. Couldn’t help but laugh when the “Are You Watching Vince McMahon” chant started during the main event. The arrival of Walter felt huge along with the swap of Finn Balor for Travis Banks to take on Jordan Devlin felt like a landmark moment for the brand. 

Also so if anyone watches on a week to week basis their were some stellar matches taped on the Sunday for the weekly show. Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster v Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel, Travis Banks v Jordan Devlin, Moustache Mountain v Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel & Walter v Mark Coffey were all excellent matches during Tapings and will be great to watch back over the coming weeks when they go out on the network

• 2 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

Fairly enjoyable weekend from a WWE standpoint. No surprise but NXT delivered as per with Takeover Phoenix every match delivered in its own way. Gargano/Ricochet was absolutely ridiculous how good it was. 

Rumble last night was good as well. My only thing I’ll criticise is the WWE Title match between Bryan & Styles. Thought it was a real let down. Other than that every match was a great watch. Delighted with the winners of the Rumble matches won’t say incase not been seen yet. Was delighted to see The Bruiserweight Pete Dunne given an entry in the Men’s Rumble