WWE

Beats

dobmisterdobster

That one meant nothing because it never happened :lol:

Khali wouldn't waste his time with IC gold - World Title, all the way :verysmug:

It happened at WM 27 and it was for the US title not IC (shows how much I care).

A title change would never happen in a dark match because how would you explain it on RAW?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmfc4life1991

It happened at WM 27 and it was for the US title not IC (shows how much I care).

A title change would never happen in a dark match because how would you explain it on RAW?

Well technically its not a dark match, a dark match is a match only the crowd will see, this IC title match is on the pre-show which is shown on the WWE app, YouTube, WWE.com

Sergio Garcia

Air Boom lost the tag team belts at a house show although that was down to Evan Bourne breaching the wellness policy for the second time.

According to Wikipedia, it was just a battle royal - no belts on the line.

Air Boom lost the tag team belts at a house show although that was down to Evan Bourne breaching the wellness policy for the second time.

Who, or what, in the hell are 'Air Boom'?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Cesaro won the US title during last years Sumerslam youtube pre-show.

PaulHartley10

Has anybody got that 'in before the lock' gif with the ref running down to the ring?

I get my kill at that every time!

Buzzing now guys.

Favourite wrestle mania moment?

Austin and Vince joining forces to destroy The Rock :jjyay:

Liz and Randy getting back together was truly magical :sob:

Edited by kirkwood69

Undertakers first mania against superfly is one of the greatest moments.

That's the mates here so I'm logging off.

Hope all you fanatics enjoy the show :thumbsup:

If anyone wants to to watch wrestlemania live the garage Glasgow is the place. The place is rocking

dobmisterdobster
If cenas dad is in the crowd cena wins

If they pull the trigger on this Cena heel turn by having him join the shield. Then I will start watching Wrestling full-time again.

maroonplatoon87

Thinking of having a Summerslam party in Edinburgh. Would any of you guys be interested?

A PM about the plans might convince me

dobmisterdobster

Cesaro won the US title during last years Sumerslam youtube pre-show.

I stand corrected.

I wish they wouldn't bump matches so they can have more celebrity cameos. Save that shit for TV.

If they pull the trigger on this Cena heel turn by having him join the shield. Then I will start watching Wrestling full-time again.

cena turning heel is what WWE need it won't happen he sells too much. WWE won't turn cena heel like they never turned hogan.

Orton or the big show is off to TNA both would be big pulls there. I still think Orton its lining up for him story wise in TNA

Sergio Garcia

Did rock no fight john cena last wrestlemania?

Aye a "Once in a lifetime" match. When Cena wins I can see them fighting next year in a best of 3 angle.

Guest C00l K1d

Aye a "Once in a lifetime" match. When Cena wins I can see them fighting next year in a best of 3 angle.

I don't know the story at all, is it all but set up for john cena to win?

Rock is a childhood hero so i'm rooting for him!

How did Miz get on.

I think the streak ends tonight chaps!

This is the shitest match on the card. Sheild are amazing.

Sergio Garcia

Rock won the match last year and tonights built around redemption for Cena storyline. Rock is signed up for next years Mania already and Vinnie Mac sees this as his biggest spinner and will flog it to death.

Sergio Garcia

Rock won the match last year and tonights built around redemption for Cena storyline. Rock is signed up for next years Mania already and Vinnie Mac sees this as his biggest spinner and will flog it to death.

dobmisterdobster
Orton or the big show is off to TNA both would be big pulls there. I still think Orton its lining up for him story wise in TNA

I think they will hold onto him. He still gets a large pop in the arenas despite everything he has done. If he is released then TNA should throw an entire bank at him.

dobmisterdobster
Who won the Miz match chaps?

Miz

They bumped it to the YouTube stream.

Edited by dobmisterdobster

I think they will hold onto him. He still gets a large pop in the arenas despite everything he has done. If he is released then TNA should throw an entire bank at him.

the aces and eights storyline is crying out for Orton to take it and TNA to that level. WWE are unhappy at or tons attitude Orton us unhappy at WWE for overseeing him over lesser talent no way Orton should be opening card its a spit in the face to the big show again who the WWE treat as a joke at least WCW showed him respect. Edited by Grado

the aces and eights storyline is crying out for Orton to take it and TNA to that level. WWE are unhappy at or tons attitude Orton us unhappy at WWE for overseeing him over lesser talent no way Orton should be opening card its a spit in the face to the big show again who the WWE treat as a joke at least WCW showed him respect.

Agree. He should be going heel again and fighting for the belt pronto. After tonight the writing must be on the wall though the wee are shafting him big time.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Is there a diva match tonight? :look:

Sadly not, there is though an eight person mixed tag match.

Agree. He should be going heel again and fighting for the belt pronto. After tonight the writing must be on the wall though the wee are shafting him big time.

rumours I've heard tonight from wrestlers at ICW is Orton is leaving. I only watch WWE ppv now the weekly shows are cartoons. TNA is more based my age group . Though I recommend Glasgow based ICW

rumours I've heard tonight from wrestlers at ICW is Orton is leaving. I only watch WWE ppv now the weekly shows are cartoons. TNA is more based my age group . Though I recommend Glasgow based ICW

Cool ill look out for that mate. Hope he doesn't at his best he's an amazing heel.

Kane is shite now.

Old kane would never team up with dweebs like that

Bryan's the best wrestler in wwe after Zigler.

Cool ill look out for that mate. Hope he doesn't at his best he's an amazing heel.

if he goes to TNA its a heel watch TNA the now the aces and eights is a sons of anarchy nwo story.