Official Yewtree Thread

Serj Tankian

Tommy Wiseau

If you could choose one person to get disgraced and locked away, that vile **** of a man would be near the top :jjyay:

Serj Tankian

seen that there is a famous name from his day on suicide watch in the priory on fiddling charges and cabt arrest him till he is out of the priory he is 84 . Someone else arrested yesterday from showbiz circles . Paul Daniels admittting kissing school girls .

puts a whole new spin on 'no-dad waistcoat'

Puts a new spin on his 'hilarious' nick-nick catchphrase. Aye, right in the nick-nick you racist bell-end.

A couple of posts have had to be removed by the moderators. The next person to speculate on a name, hint at a name or drop clues to a name will be out of here.

I won't close the thread yet, though maybe I should - I have a feeling a moderator will close it just after issuing a ban. :eek:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Uly, not questioning your removal (and apologies) but the way you have written that sentence implies that I can't link the Herald Sun Melbourne story about Operation Yewtree as it all but names a suspect.

Your clarification would be appreciated and I can PM the link if that helps?

Uly, not questioning your removal (and apologies) but the way you have written that sentence implies that I can't link the Herald Sun Melbourne story about Operation Yewtree as it all but names a suspect.

Your clarification would be appreciated and I can PM the link if that helps?

I got your PM, thanks, and I read the article. It doesn't name anyone, and the article doesn't appear to be in breach of defamation law either in Australia or Canada. So there's no reason not to post the link. Of course, some poor gom will then pounce and say a name - but as I often say, you can't always protect people from themselves.

The BBC news has just carried a report on Jim Davidson's arrest. Curiously enough, the name of the broadcasting corporation itself wasn't mentioned once in the report. A remarkable omission. Coming soon: more reports on institutional scandals where you have to guess the name of the institution involved. Should certainly keep viewers on their toes.

Geoff Kilpatrick

he was due to star in cbb starting this week .

I think that's an appropriate sentence.

So...am I right...?

In order to be loved by the British public in the 70s and 80s you had to pump children?

Britain, you sicken me.

THE GENERATION GAME!

Been on a boat in the north sea waiting to post that for hours now.

So...am I right...?

In order to be loved by the British public in the 70s and 80s you had to pump children?

Britain, you sicken me.

Another reason we should be Independent. Less beasts. ::troll:::'>

I'll not speculate on names but if its who I think it is I'll be surprised if its true tbh

I'd also be pretty surprised. Bear in mind though that just because they're to be questioned, doesn't mean they're directly involved...

I'd also be pretty surprised. Bear in mind though that just because they're to be questioned, doesn't mean they're directly involved...

I would guess that for every one who is a suspect, there must be dozens who are being questioned as potential witnesses and for back ground evidence.

I would also suspect that many of those being "outed" on the Internet will be completely innocent of any wrong doing - not that that will stop the cyber vigilantes from wanting them named, shamed, tarred, and feathered.

I would guess that for every one who is a suspect, there must be dozens who are being questioned as potential witnesses and for back ground evidence.

I would also suspect that many of those being "outed" on the Internet will be completely innocent of any wrong doing - not that that will stop the cyber vigilantes from wanting them named, shamed, tarred, and feathered.

says the man with thousands of posts on the rangers tax thread calling for jailtime?

THEY WERE INNOCENT!! FREE MINTY AND COISTY!

This is all becoming a bit McCarthy-ist, with sex abuse instead of communism.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/McCarthyism

Isn't it just. Can imagine anyone involved in any form of 70s kids television is just waiting for the inevitable knock at the door. The Police and authorities involved in this witch-hunt must know the hysteria which surrounds any mention of paedophilia.

If there was not enough evidence to proceed in the 70s against any allegations, then smearing the names of various celebrities who, it seems, may be guilty of nothing more than association with Saville (who, let's not forget, has not been found guilty of anything yet, though the press have dispensed their own trial and sentence it seems) is just mischief-making.

It makes me wonder what the real motivation is for deliberately tarnishing the reputation of these people? it appears to be no more than a petty "we (ie the BBC and the Police) are getting grief, we can't prove you were involved but we'll get you by leaking your name/arresting/harassing you anyway".

None of this pathetic side-show will do anything whatsoever to help any genuine victims of child abuse.

Tommy Wiseau

Innocent until proven guilty is all well and good, but the yardstick for me is whether they look like a beast when you look at videos/photos of them with the knowledge they might be beasts.

Infallible.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If there was not enough evidence to proceed in the 70s against any allegations, then smearing the names of various celebrities who, it seems, may be guilty of nothing more than association with Saville (who, let's not forget, has not been found guilty of anything yet, though the press have dispensed their own trial and sentence it seems) is just mischief-making.

So you think Saville may be innocent?

Interesting.

:laugh:

Should not laugh as its obviously very serious stuff but being referred to as "Jimmy Savile Police" puts pictures in my head of a special branch of the police who carry ID cards with Jimmy's face on it.

So you think Saville may be innocent?

Interesting.

Do you think trial by media is the way forward?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do you think trial by media is the way forward?

No.

Do you think Jimmy Saville the beast is innocent?

says the man with thousands of posts on the rangers tax thread calling for jailtime?

THEY WERE INNOCENT!! FREE MINTY AND COISTY!

Well, obviously, that's different....

:peepwall:

No.

Do you think Jimmy Saville the beast is innocent?

A bit of a loaded question!

There is certainly some evidence at his own hand which damns him on at least one occasion. The rest seems to be a mixture of people making posthumous claims, celebrities saying they "had heard rumours/innuendo" and circumstantial evidence.

It appears damning when taken as a whole, and certainly one can draw one's own conclusions from what has been reported. But then again, this is the same press that smeared the likes of Arthur C Clarke after his death when he couldn't defend himself - I really have very little faith or trust in what passes for journalism in this country.

Would you convict Jimmy Saville on the evidence of the press?

Archived